carat
color
clarity

What did you get for Christmas!

• Thread starter Deactivated member 42515
  • Start date
D

Deactivated member 42515

It was an awesome Christmas for me! We opened gifts on Christmas Eve this year!

From SIL and DB: a Northface down jacket and one of those 2-carat "diamond ring" mugs :)

From DH: Eeyore pajama set, a sapphire ring he won on eBay (who knew he was so eBay savvy :) ), a Burberry scarf, and a Stitch stuffed animal. I told him the other day that I love Lilo and Stitch and that I used to have a big stuffed Stitch but ended up donating it because it was from an old bf. He said that since my old Stitch is gone, he needs to get me a new one! He's so cute!

From Mom and Dad: $350 dollars and a coffee maker

From MIL and FIL: 3 bottles of wine and imported cheese

And last but not least! The gift to myself! The diamond to start my 5 or 7 stone ring! Jamie at BGD is perusing the inventory right now to see if they have a bigger diamond than the .43 on their website! Woo hoo!

It's been an awesome awesome year!

What did you guys get? Good or bad!

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
Re: What did you get for Christmas!

Yay tacori! :D

Your post is putting me in a good mood.

My man is making Christmas lunch while I am lounging with the iPad.

I have an idea what I'm getting but to be fair I'll have to report back. :halo:

D

Deactivated member 42515

LaraOnline said:
Yay tacori! :D

Your post is putting me in a good mood.

My man is making Christmas lunch while I am lounging with the iPad.

I have an idea what I'm getting but to be fair I'll have to report back. :halo:
I saw your post! It better not e cookbooks!!! I'm gonna have to whoop someone's butt!

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium

A filter coffee maker! I've been wanting one for a bit but DH has always considered them useless because we have nearly every other type of coffee maker going. I wanted one that I could set a timer for and that keeps coffee warm throughout the day. I'm very excited about it!

D

Deactivated member 42515

Pictures! Crappy! But it's gotta do!

imageuploadedbytapatalk1356403749.jpg

imageuploadedbytapatalk1356403761.jpg

imageuploadedbytapatalk1356403769.jpg

D

Deactivated member 42515

The sapphire ring isn't here yet and neither is the Burberry scarf.

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock

We've not opened yet, but since I picked them all out I already know. Black Columbia down jacket that has the shiny Omni heat stuff inside, pair of thin super warm gloves, exercise clothes-fitted jacket, 2 prs of pants, 2 prs of capris, 3 short sleeve shirts, 1 long sleeve shirt, pair of compression shorts. And my mint tourm set, whenever that gets done.

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Love the Stitch stuffed animal! I have one too - I think Stitch is probably my rabbit's alter-ego. They're both adorable, curious, and viciously destructive.

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock

Total score, YT!!! We do not open gifts on the 24th because it is pretty much occupied by my favourite day of the year... MY BIRTHDAY... so I'll have to wait till tomorrow to let you know what goodies lay below our tree!

I love your mug! I think the band is pretty wide for your finger and a bit disproportionate to the stone, but overall, not a bad choice! What designer is that, or was it custom?? :lol:

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Enerchi!!!! :appl: :wavey:

`'* ' ; `*`:';* `* ';`~~'; that's supposed to be confetti :bigsmile:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock

Laila619|1356405972|3339435 said:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Enerchi!!!! :appl: :wavey:
Thanks Laila!!! It was a great day! And to have so many PSers send me birthday greetings and wishes - made it even MORE awesome!!

Sorry - YT - didn't mean to threadjack! Just - well - yanno... I'm kinda nutty about the 24th! :bigsmile:

Packrat - I could sure use your warm jacket & gloves, right about now!! Maybe with YT's Burberry scarf ;))

rosetta

Ideal_Rock

I got my presents from hubby early. Our big present is a 4 week long haul holiday in March (more on that later) so only small gifts now.

My list only had niche perfumes: I got lovely bottles from Serge Lutens, Guerlain, L'Artisan and Diptyque. And best of all, a big bottle of now discontinued and hard to find Donna Karen black cashmere. Yay!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

I'll probably get cash if anything from in laws. We dont really do adult gifts (my family is huge!) so I'm not expecting any more gifts really.

But I'm gonna smell great this Christmas! :cheeky:

D

Deactivated member 42515

Rhea|1356400247|3339383 said:
A filter coffee maker! I've been wanting one for a bit but DH has always considered them useless because we have nearly every other type of coffee maker going. I wanted one that I could set a timer for and that keeps coffee warm throughout the day. I'm very excited about it!
You can never have enough coffee makers! You can never have enough coffee! :naughty:

D

Deactivated member 42515

packrat|1356402708|3339401 said:
We've not opened yet, but since I picked them all out I already know. Black Columbia down jacket that has the shiny Omni heat stuff inside, pair of thin super warm gloves, exercise clothes-fitted jacket, 2 prs of pants, 2 prs of capris, 3 short sleeve shirts, 1 long sleeve shirt, pair of compression shorts. And my mint tourm set, whenever that gets done.
Oooh! I've always wanted an omni heat jacket! And I can't wait to see that mint tourmaline!

D

Deactivated member 42515

distracts|1356403259|3339407 said:
Love the Stitch stuffed animal! I have one too - I think Stitch is probably my rabbit's alter-ego. They're both adorable, curious, and viciously destructive.
I love your rabbit!!!! He (or she) is just too cute for words!!

D

Deactivated member 42515

Enerchi|1356403614|3339414 said:
Total score, YT!!! We do not open gifts on the 24th because it is pretty much occupied by my favourite day of the year... MY BIRTHDAY... so I'll have to wait till tomorrow to let you know what goodies lay below our tree!

I love your mug! I think the band is pretty wide for your finger and a bit disproportionate to the stone, but overall, not a bad choice! What designer is that, or was it custom?? :lol:

Yea, we usually open on Christmas but more people could make it to my house on the Eve than on actual Christmas day. Don't worry tho, we didn't say Merry Christmas to each other when we exchanged gifts. We said Happy Enerchi day! And when I open my Christmas present to myself, I shall say "Oh my Enerchi! That is so Enerchi! I am so so Enerchied! I gotta go on PS and show Enerchi!"

Edited to add: You know it was custom Enerchi! I love me some disproportionate bling! And that stone! It's totally blingifiied! It's funny tho, the so called stone in the band has a super high crown and small table. Usually the fakes I encounter are flat. Just thought it was weird.

D

Deactivated member 42515

rosetta|1356407575|3339446 said:
I got my presents from hubby early. Our big present is a 4 week long haul holiday in March (more on that later) so only small gifts now.

My list only had niche perfumes: I got lovely bottles from Serge Lutens, Guerlain, L'Artisan and Diptyque. And best of all, a big bottle of now discontinued and hard to find Donna Karen black cashmere. Yay!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

I'll probably get cash if anything from in laws. We dont really do adult gifts (my family is huge!) so I'm not expecting any more gifts really.

But I'm gonna smell great this Christmas! :cheeky:
Oooooooh, may I smell your neck Rosetta? I'm sure you smell just divine!!! And that 4 week holiday! SOUNDS AMAZING! We do gotta hear more about this! I hope you share more soon!

melave

Shiny_Rock

hi all

well i think i got spoilt :)

I got a 14k RG anklet,some cake decorating stuff, some zombie slippers and a cartier trinity ring!! the 2.9mm one and i LOVE it :) i didn't think he would get it for me, but he did

I also bought myself some candles from a lady who makes them locally. I have wine and roses burning at the moment and the house smells divine!

YT i love your stitch doll, so cute. And i LOVE the bling mug!! Gorgeous!!

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock

Ooh that bling mug is TDF!!

I'm in :love: lol
(True)

I did get recipe books - two of them.
Also a 'make your own sushi' kit - can't we just go out for sushi?? As if I'm gonna watch the vid lol
...oh, and a pretty expensive camera. :confused:

Yikes!

Susimoo, Missy, Enerchi, how much bling could I have gotten for that?? :saint:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock

Susimoo, Missy, Enerchi, how much bling could I have gotten for that??
Camera would probably get you a nice pair of diamond jackets... maybe even hoops, Lara!! Depends on if it is a DSLR or just a point and shoot - then maybe smaller studs --- perhaps even a single DBTY bracelet from IDJ. :wink2: Just my thought!

(Is that bad to be able to do that - mentally price out and translate one product to a diamond product??? :roll: :lol: )

woofmama

Ideal_Rock

YayT-love the ring mug!

I received some very nice gifts this year. From DH (but picked out by me ;)) ), a pair of .60tcw studs from BGD & a jewel jet which I used this morning. Highly recommend the jewel jet, my rings look amazing!

D

Deactivated member 42515

melave said:
hi all

well i think i got spoilt :)

I got a 14k RG anklet,some cake decorating stuff, some zombie slippers and a cartier trinity ring!! the 2.9mm one and i LOVE it :) i didn't think he would get it for me, but he did

I also bought myself some candles from a lady who makes them locally. I have wine and roses burning at the moment and the house smells divine!

YT i love your stitch doll, so cute. And i LOVE the bling mug!! Gorgeous!!
Oooh! You got two different kinds of jewelry? Lucky!!! And those candles sound so cool!

D

Deactivated member 42515

LaraOnline said:
Ooh that bling mug is TDF!!

I'm in :love: lol
(True)

I did get recipe books - two of them.
Also a 'make your own sushi' kit - can't we just go out for sushi?? As if I'm gonna watch the vid lol
...oh, and a pretty expensive camera. :confused:

Yikes!

Susimoo, Missy, Enerchi, how much bling could I have gotten for that?? :saint:
Well, he didn't just get you the cookbooks... DH and I had a conversation last night about the scarf. He told me that if I want, I can return it for further money for my bling. The scarf was $350 dollars. Do you know how much BIGGER I could go if I had an extra $350 towards my budget?! So I kinda was like theoretically...if I wanna return the scarf... Would u be mad? And he said I can do whatever I want but he did seem a little sad... So I will just keep the scarf...... But I'm getting a bigger diamond anyway! DH doesn't know this hahaha

Anyway, what I'm trying to say is that I do that too Lara! With how much he spent on all my gifts, I could have put it towards my diamond! Heck, if I hadn't bought anybody anything this Christmas, I would almost be done with my 7 stone!

D

Deactivated member 42515

woofmama said:
YayT-love the ring mug!

I received some very nice gifts this year. From DH (but picked out by me ;)) ), a pair of .60tcw studs from BGD & a jewel jet which I used this morning. Highly recommend the jewel jet, my rings look amazing!
Oh yay! A Jewel Jet! I think you gotta show me how to use it because I swear I'm doing it wrong! My ring gets cleaner when I use the Mr. Clean solution...

And those studs sound to diiiie for! Gotta see them!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

HI:

Nothing.

Rosetta--spill about the holiday!

cheers--Shaorn

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium

First class round trip ticket to Europe :appl:

chicagohills

Rough_Rock

Ultra sonic jewelry cleaner and beautiful silver and glass jewelry box. :appl: My anniversary was on the 18th of December, so I guess I should post pics of my latest piece. :tongue:

D

Deactivated member 42515

canuk-gal said:
HI:

Nothing.

Rosetta--spill about the holiday!

cheers--Shaorn
Sharon! What do you mean nothing???

D

Deactivated member 42515

Matata said:
First class round trip ticket to Europe :appl:
Did Malyk get it for you? That was very nice of him.

D

Deactivated member 42515

chicagohills said:
Ultra sonic jewelry cleaner and beautiful silver and glass jewelry box. :appl: My anniversary was on the 18th of December, so I guess I should post pics of my latest piece. :tongue:
Uhhhh yes!!! It's already 7 past overdue!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results