shape
carat
color
clarity

What color polish are you rocking right now?

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@LJsapphire

Oh wow, I love the dog paws! Must get...

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
image.jpg

LJsapphire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
DC24E749-0E72-4B7D-A1D5-DA267F856422.jpeg B23FB26D-3359-4134-8C2F-8D492F467769.jpeg 8CBB631A-648B-412A-8619-5C9E544DDF59.jpeg

Alchemy by Prism Polish Uk - magnetic

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
A lot of Halloween decorations already up in my area but I decided to start with nails instead. Anyone else own Halloween themed polish?

Painted Polish Zombie Kill
IMG_20181001_092056.jpg

Cockatiel

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
A lot of Halloween decorations already up in my area but I decided to start with nails instead. Anyone else own Halloween themed polish?

Nice flakies! I don't own Halloween polish but just wear something very dark. I have Halloween related stamping plates though so might do some nail art?

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nice flakies! I don't own Halloween polish but just wear something very dark. I have Halloween related stamping plates though so might do some nail art?
I'm so into flakies right now, such a fun add-in. Nail art sounds great.

Cockatiel

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Did anyone purchase any new polishes from this year's fall collections? So far nothing has really caught my eyes, though I ended up getting the dark raisin color from OPI Peru. I might get the metallic orange from Essie, just out of curiosity to see what their new brush is like.

OPI Holiday (The Nutcracker and The Four Realms) and China Glaze Holiday (The Grinch) collections are also out, but no must-haves for me there either. I liked both OPI's XOXO and China Glaze Glam Finale holiday collections better. I am gonna be on a low buy but that's OK seeing how I still haven't gotten around to wearing the last year's holiday collection polishes yet!

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Did anyone purchase any new polishes from this year's fall collections? So far nothing has really caught my eyes, though I ended up getting the dark raisin color from OPI Peru. I might get the metallic orange from Essie, just out of curiosity to see what their new brush is like.

OPI Holiday (The Nutcracker and The Four Realms) and China Glaze Holiday (The Grinch) collections are also out, but no must-haves for me there either. I liked both OPI's XOXO and China Glaze Glam Finale holiday collections better. I am gonna be on a low buy but that's OK seeing how I still haven't gotten around to wearing the last year's holiday collection polishes yet!
I bought Garnet and Sapphire from Cirque fall collection. The colors look too good for any PSer to pass by:twisted2:. Nothing from OPI or Essie, although there are couple of shimmers in Disney collection that are interesting.
https://www.cirquecolors.com/facets-2018-collection/

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OPI Midnight in Moscow
IMG_20181007_100605.jpg
IMG_20181007_101045.jpg

This one photoraphs a little too black I think.
Oldie but goodie. Just saw it in Marshalls. The new blackened red in Disney collection is almost a dupe.

Cockatiel

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oldie but goodie. Just saw it in Marshalls. The new blackened red in Disney collection is almost a dupe.
Yeah I saw the swatch of the new OPI and I thought right away Midnight in Moscow is gonna be really close...that's what imspired me to wear it! I think the new disney one is might be a little bit more on the brick red side.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results