shape
carat
color
clarity

What color polish are you rocking right now?

LJsapphire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
My 8 year old daughter & I had a “French mani” day, today!! I did her nails & she did mine!! Not bad, kid!!! :bigsmile: 8D96ACE5-6D6B-4AB3-9A5D-97A6A1D79A8C.jpeg

She wanted some color:
5F871D97-CDA0-430F-BB3C-D219D8614A2A.jpeg

I should add what we used...lol!!
E2D7192C-E5D5-4C40-BDE1-8F9FFA02A479.jpeg

She’s better at it than I am!

LJsapphire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
F905A358-F2B0-4443-BF65-4554E0C99501.jpeg
Today I’m wearing a random silver holo by Ard As nails UK I don’t know the name because it was a lucky dip and came with no label the glitter on my pinky is Strong Independent Unicorn by Radioactive Unicorn 1275DFF1-DDF9-4426-A2EE-9EA1838212A0.jpeg
Last week was Magneto by Danglefoot Nail Polish. I got a bit of the magnetic effect to show but I’ve seen better from others

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
143EB777-08C0-459B-AD18-AB9BCDBFFB26.jpeg The new Opi Peru collection, my solar clock is ticking.

LJsapphire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
0EC125BF-5C83-4015-B402-685082CFA3E5.jpeg

Prism Polish UK : Trip the Light Prismatic with Chasing Rainbows on my ring finger

Paigeag800

Rough_Rock
37BC99C6-D9FD-46F5-82A8-61B8024B6B51.jpeg Essie gel couture at the barre topped with vinylux grapefruit sparkle. I swear I oil my cuticles everyday and they are still dry!

alittlelight

Shiny_Rock
Premium
37BC99C6-D9FD-46F5-82A8-61B8024B6B51.jpeg Essie gel couture at the barre topped with vinylux grapefruit sparkle. I swear I oil my cuticles everyday and they are still dry!

That's why I oil mine 3-4 times a day =)2

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I saw OPI Gel Break treatment on sale at TJ Maxx so had to get it even though I don't use gel. Curious to see if it does anything for my nails. The shade is Properly Pink.
IMG_20180910_094444.jpg

Cockatiel

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
images.jpg

@babs23r
See the metal rectangle plate? That metal plate is etched w designs so you can apply polish on the plate, scrape excess w a flat plastic card and then the polish settles into the etching. After you do that you use a squishy "stamper" - see those black and white circles things in the pic? - just press it onto the etching, and the design transfers onto the stamper. Then, you can press the stamper onto your nails, and the whole pattern will transfer from stamper to the nails!

It's really easy. I used a stamping plate from MoYou London. You should give it a shot! I collect nail art tools and stamping plates, but do it so infrequently like once in a blue moon. But even with the lack of practice, it's really easy and nowdays the materials have gotten so easy to use and fool proof! If you wanna try it out MoYou London is a very good brand for easy to use plates. Some brands make plates that are very finicky to work with but MoYou London plates and stampers are fool proof in my opinion.

LJsapphire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I've got a few stamping plates too, I'm not as good at it as you @Cockatiel The butterfly one was my first one, then the lace and the pawprints. I have some others that I haven't used yet. IMG_1100.JPG . IMG_0702.JPG IMG_2178.JPG IMG_2292.JPG

LJsapphire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Also an old pic came up in my time hop and I saw how much better I've got lol!

17991060_10154569463868435_2293856157111046327_n.jpg

Cockatiel

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@LJsapphire
The butterflies turned out great, it looks like you even tried filling in some parts too? And I hate it when it smears like the little paw prints did. Actually the top coat that I am using right now (Orly) will drag polish and create bald spots anyways all the time so I just keep Seche Vite around for the rare stamping I get around to do....

babs23r

Brilliant_Rock
images.jpg

@babs23r
See the metal rectangle plate? That metal plate is etched w designs so you can apply polish on the plate, scrape excess w a flat plastic card and then the polish settles into the etching. After you do that you use a squishy "stamper" - see those black and white circles things in the pic? - just press it onto the etching, and the design transfers onto the stamper. Then, you can press the stamper onto your nails, and the whole pattern will transfer from stamper to the nails!

It's really easy. I used a stamping plate from MoYou London. You should give it a shot! I collect nail art tools and stamping plates, but do it so infrequently like once in a blue moon. But even with the lack of practice, it's really easy and nowdays the materials have gotten so easy to use and fool proof! If you wanna try it out MoYou London is a very good brand for easy to use plates. Some brands make plates that are very finicky to work with but MoYou London plates and stampers are fool proof in my opinion.
@LJsapphire
The butterflies turned out great, it looks like you even tried filling in some parts too? And I hate it when it smears like the little paw prints did. Actually the top coat that I am using right now (Orly) will drag polish and create bald spots anyways all the time so I just keep Seche Vite around for the rare stamping I get around to do....
Ok guys. You’re too talented for me! I am horrible at any kind of arts and crafts. I can assure you that my nails would look a mess with nail polish smudged all over the place! I am in awe of your talent!!!!

Cockatiel

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Ok guys. You’re too talented for me! I am horrible at any kind of arts and crafts. I can assure you that my nails would look a mess with nail polish smudged all over the place! I am in awe of your talent!!!!

Nooo it's easy! If you can paint your nails you can stamp. Stamping is easier than painting the nails! It will not smudge on the skin. You can remove any residues on the skin with scotch tape. It's way wasier than cleaning up normal manicure w acetone. The key is to buy a kit which will not give you bad results. Some brands have shallow etched plates or stampers with the wrong amount of "give" so they are harder to use.

babs23r

Brilliant_Rock
Nooo it's easy! If you can paint your nails you can stamp. Stamping is easier than painting the nails! It will not smudge on the skin. You can remove any residues on the skin with scotch tape. It's way wasier than cleaning up normal manicure w acetone. The key is to buy a kit which will not give you bad results. Some brands have shallow etched plates or stampers with the wrong amount of "give" so they are harder to use.
You’re too cute! I practically failed home economics because I sewed the material onto the pattern.... ON PURPOSE! It said sew here!!! I was called out on it in front of the class. This was a very long time ago in junior high, and I can still remember that incident!!!!!!! Now, can you imagine me doing my nails with a pattern?!!!!!!:naughty:

LJsapphire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Or use liquid latex (if you're not allergic to latex) and pull it off the skin after you've stamped :)

@Cockatiel - I was happy with the butterflies I filled in, I used a gem but it fell off overnight. I was just too impatient with the pawprints and didn't wait long enough for the top coat.

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
l-o-v-e this IMG_2928.JPG one!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results