shape
carat
color
clarity

What color polish are you rocking right now?

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Decided to try CND vinylux, supposed to be like no chip but no light and comes off easy. It def came off super easy. It's kinda gooey to put on, and you need to by the photo light sensitive top coat. It's not chipping.

_16954.jpg

Kunzite

Brilliant_Rock
I've been on a pink kick. I would not recommend Zoya Dot, it was awful to apply. I loved Revlon Parfumerie Pink Pineapple.

This is Hare Polish Peepshow Magique. Sorry for the close shot but it was too hard to see the beautiful gold flakes from a distance.

_16956.jpg

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Do you have a picture of the pink pineapple?

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love how I have this place to show off my manicures. I've been getting nothing but compliments about this fresh nude color. I swear it's the new alternative to the french tip.

My nails have finally grown out after 8 torturous weeks. It's horrible how slow they grow. I just bought

nailsoihaodhaoihsd.jpg

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Magenta-ish nails from about 3 weeks prior--- see how my nails just DON'T GROW?!

photo_625.jpg

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Anyone starting on their summer pedicure routines already?

toesiesoihaoishdoiahsd.jpg

And this is that miracle stuff I'm trying out:

photo_2_66.jpg

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
madelise|1397609400|3654108 said:
I love how I have this place to show off my manicures. I've been getting nothing but compliments about this fresh nude color. I swear it's the new alternative to the french tip.

My nails have finally grown out after 8 torturous weeks. It's horrible how slow they grow. I just bought

Gorgeous color, what is it? And do you do your own nails or go to the salon? All three photos are lovely!

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
AprilBaby|1397617166|3654162 said:
madelise|1397609400|3654108 said:

Gorgeous color, what is it? And do you do your own nails or go to the salon? All three photos are lovely!

I don't really know which color it is, but it's one of those super pale opaque pinks by IBD. It's a gel. I usually do my own nails at home with regular polish (and gels too), but the pictures I posted are all professionally done. The magenta was my "birthday manicure", and this new set is my "LA GTG manicure" :wacko: I knew I was going to take a million pictures of rings on my hands, so I went and got it professionally done.

Cozystitches

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Easter Mani :D I did a Swap with a group at TPF :D So much fun! Colors are LeChat True Honesty and Red Carpet Manicure Violetta Darling with IBD Fireworks on the ring finger. All fingers have Red Carpet Manicure White Hot underneath. :D dsc00931.jpg

Sakuracherry

Brilliant_Rock
I love bright colors everyone is wearing!

I am wearing Zoya Neely now.

_17068.jpg

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sakuracherry, we're on same page today :bigsmile: . Minty green.

Zoya Purity topped with Essie Fashion Playground.

20140419_151102-1.jpg

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yum, I love all these spring pastels coming to play for Easter!

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
Zoya Pippa. Streaky and thick. Not a fan. I normally don't even need to clean the cuticle areas because their other formulas applied so much smoother. This one was no bueno, it's coming off!

zoya_pippa.jpg

Kunzite

Brilliant_Rock
BM, I wore Fashion Playground last week and I loved it. :love: I used a matte top coat and it looked great.

April, I didn't take any pictures of pink pineapple but after 3 coats it looked just like this swatch and smelled awesome.

_17138.jpg

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pink glitter gradient, done by yours truly to cover up a few dings on the tips of my gel manicure :naughty: .
I'm alllllll about the DIY, and I'm alllllll about saving $$$ by extending my manicures.

_313.png

Sakuracherry

Brilliant_Rock
Baby monster,

I love the Essie spring collection! I was wearing the same color a few weeks ago.

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
A few coworkers and I are going in on a large order to get the free shipping. I was bummed the new collection didn't qualify since I wanted Wendy and Harper.

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Harper and Wendy look amazing. I also like Rocha. Have to wait till next promo.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sally Hansen "Jaded"

_17197.jpg

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks like green is popular this week!

Cozystitches

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I bought LeChat Mood changing gel color on eBay. So MUCH FUN!!! :D Here is The Skies the Limit. I also have Angel's Breeze, and I bought 3 more that will be here next week.... :naughty: I run warm so I see a more teal-minty color, not so much the blue so the blue you see is because I got an ice cube :D mood_under_cover.jpg Here's another picture not under my porch. :D dsc00934.jpg

mood_under_cover.jpg

dsc00934.jpg

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
Love that cozystitches! Funny how your pinky lends itself to a French tip too hehe

librarychickie

Shiny_Rock
Rescue Beauty Lounge Aqua Lily

_17298.jpg

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Cozy stitches: that nail art is amazing!

Cozystitches

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thanks Pandabee and AprilBaby! :D

I watched my nails all day at work, it was so cool!!! They kept changing colors! I have several more bottles coming my way :D :D

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
librarychickie I am so jealous that you own that color!!! It is my favorite of faves...turquoise with a lilac sheen. And your nails are so perfect shaped too!

librarychickie

Shiny_Rock
pandabee|1398434617|3659818 said:
librarychickie I am so jealous that you own that color!!! It is my favorite of faves...turquoise with a lilac sheen. And your nails are so perfect shaped too!

Thanks! I have to keep them short for work. I was lucky enough to snatch it up when she did a bring it back event. She is releasing an Aqua Lily 2.0 this summer. I can't wait to see what it looks like!

redroze

Shiny_Rock
Crazy night shot of Cover Girl Outlast My Papaya. image_1614.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results