• Laureato

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Other

• Custom Made

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ccuheartnurse

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
My E-rings Scott Kay, & I'm getting my wedding band custom made. I dont like the matching band to my ring.
tongue.gif

Judy
:)

DancinGirl

Shiny_Rock
I have a Verragio!!!!!!

love.gif

justme

Shiny_Rock
Other - 18K Jabel

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
BUMP!
1.gif
Please vote!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mine is Artcarved. It's engraved with flowers. This is just my wedding band, though, my eng. ring is a solitaire setting.

Michelle

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Regina has Vatche x-prong in Platinum...
wacko.gif

sirene

Rough_Rock
I voted twice! My original e-ring is a Claude Thibaudeau knock-off (through we didn't know that when we bought it). It's a replica of their signature "Pure Perfection" ring, only much, much smaller
rodent.gif
. Currently I'm alternating between that and a Stuller Solstice set with an OEC. One day, I'd love to get the real Thibaudeau deal
lickout.gif
!

jqwest

Rough_Rock
I just purchased a Vatche Royal Crown

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
----------------
On 11/29/2003 3:25:48 AM sirene wrote:

I voted twice! My original e-ring is a Claude Thibaudeau knock-off (through we didn't know that when we bought it). It's a replica of their signature 'Pure Perfection' ring, only much, much smaller
rodent.gif
. Currently I'm alternating between that and a Stuller Solstice set with an OEC. One day, I'd love to get the real Thibaudeau deal
lickout.gif
!----------------

Hi Sirene, it's great to see you here.
wavey.gif

sirene

Rough_Rock
Hi Kamuelamom! I've really enjoyed reading this poll and thought I'd put in my 0.02
twirl.gif

song

Rough_Rock
I voted custom for 2 rings. One was made by Juan VanGraff to house my 25th anniversary diamond and the other was done locally to match a pave band that I bought for myself.

Answer to question re: Ondine's Curse; I think has something to do with an inability the breath while sleeping. I don't think it's sleep apnea though. Beyond that, I'd have to look it up.

derekinla

Shiny_Rock
Ondine's curse is a congenital condition where the normal respiratory centers don't work resulting in a severe form of central apnea. It is also known as congenital central hypoventilation syndrome (CCHS)
2.gif

sxn675

Shiny_Rock
Mine is from Whiteflash - the Platinum by Le line. I've never seen this designer anywhere else though. It is the one which looks like the Cartier solitaire setting.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
sxn...we looked at that online while searching for our setting, it was definitely one of the more beautiful, classic options IMO!
1.gif
A nice change from the typical Tiffany-style solitaire..I loved the 'fine line'..hee hee.

tomatoe

Brilliant_Rock
----------------
On 11/30/2003 6:25:58 PM sxn675 wrote:

Mine is from Whiteflash - the Platinum by Le line. I've never seen this designer anywhere else though. It is the one which looks like the Cartier solitaire setting.----------------

thats the setting that i keep coming back to but i really love Mark Morell's heart shaped prongs and wish there was a way to incorporate the 2! mara & other experts, any suggestions?

p.s. sxn issit possible for u to take a pic of the ring on ur hand and post it up on a new thread in 'show me the ring'?

sxn675

Shiny_Rock
----------------
On 12/1/2003 1:11:35 AM Mara wrote:

sxn...we looked at that online while searching for our setting, it was definitely one of the more beautiful, classic options IMO!
1.gif
A nice change from the typical Tiffany-style solitaire..I loved the 'fine line'..hee hee.

----------------

Thanks Mara! I really like it because it's timeless yet not everyone else has it. Plus, it wasn't that expensive, so we could put more $$$ into the center stone (my husband is a resident, so $$$ was an object!). My center stone is also from Whiteflash, so it all worked out.

Tomatoe, I JUST got my husband a digital camera for his b-day, so I will try to figure out how to take and post a picture when I get home tonight. I guess that means I need to clean my rings before showing them to all of you!
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results