shape
carat
color
clarity

What bling is on your Xmas wish-list?

D

Deactivated member 42515

Elisateach said:
Anyone else not able to upload pics on tapatalk?
No, I just did.

Sparklelu

Brilliant_Rock
Trying to upload my earring pictures. Deleted the app and reinstalled and tada!!!

imageuploadedbytapatalk_hd1356311007.jpg

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Phoenix|1356241884|3338408 said:
junebug17|1356189671|3338013 said:
Laila619|1356152174|3337851 said:
Maybe a new band, otherwise nothing! Pretty satisfied with what I currently have for the most part.

Junebug, oh no, I'm sorry! ;(

Aw, thanks Laila, a little sympathy can really make a person feel better! Oh well, life goes on - and I feel the same as you, except for a thin band to wear with my ering, I really don't have a desire for any other diamond pieces at this point.

Fortekitty - Wow, those are some gorgeous stones!!!

I am sorry too, junebug.

Laila, junebug: what bands are you ladies thinking of? I am lusting after one of those LM string bands. :love: :love:

Thanks Phoenix! I'm beginning to think what I have in mind doesn't really exist lol - at least not that I can find on the secondary market...since I have a vintage setting, I was hoping to find an antique/vintage diamond eternity band that sits very low, is thin, has metal on the sides to prevent diamonds rubbing against my ering setting, and a size 4.25. I've been looking for a while and just can't find anything, so I bought this ring in the hopes it might work. Of course, I have also been trying to do this as cheaply as possible as well, and it ain't working! :???:

The LM string band is just gorgeous!! Just the look I love - a thin strand of diamonds alongside a solitaire - yum!

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
HOLLY! :love: :love:

:devil:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
(Yenny, I am sooo sorry to hear that! I hope you find the right medicine very quickly!)

I have bought waaaay too much in 2012 and I would be afraid to add it all up! But my Christmas/anniversary gift is hopefully going to be a Beaudry right hand ring with an asscher if I can manage to get a stone that fits the setting right.

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
I want I want I want:

1) my eternity band..... havent designed it yet but the ideas are there.. gotta save tho..
2) an OEC of some sort- not sure if i have the finger/ear to wear it on. neck not an option as i have not seen a design that i could wear it with, i have seen some but not quite hit the sweet spot..... this will be a pure luxury thing.
3) a way to wear my russian wedder as the Asscher tension ring has taken that space and the russian wedder doesnt fit on any other finger......

that should do it.... but i am sure the SMTB folder will always give me inspiration, not to forget this list here!!!.... :cheeky: :cheeky: :cheeky: :cheeky:

D

Deactivated member 42515

gregchang35|1356320864|3338890 said:
I want I want I want:

1) my eternity band..... havent designed it yet but the ideas are there.. gotta save tho..
2) an OEC of some sort- not sure if i have the finger/ear to wear it on. neck not an option as i have not seen a design that i could wear it with, i have seen some but not quite hit the sweet spot..... this will be a pure luxury thing.
3) a way to wear my russian wedder as the Asscher tension ring has taken that space and the russian wedder doesnt fit on any other finger......

that should do it.... but i am sure the SMTB folder will always give me inspiration, not to forget this list here!!!.... :cheeky: :cheeky: :cheeky: :cheeky:
I see that the OEC bug has bit you like many of us. The infection will spread until it is treated. You must go now and find an OEC as fast as possible!

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
And since everyone is just putting their dream bling wishlist down, my unrealistic wishlist is this:

a Van Craeynest ring
a french cut diamond band, 3-3.5mm wide
a french cut ruby band, 3mm wide
an AVC five-stone ring, 1.5cttw
1-1.5cttw OEC stud earrings, preferably fairly white though I'm probably fine down to J

That's my bling wishlist. Minus the diamond riviera necklace I'm hoping for.

MBKRH

Brilliant_Rock
an ering. Not gonna happen this year, but I can dream, right?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results