color
clarity

What bling is on your Xmas wish-list?

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
YayTacori|1356180010|3337960 said:
Pheonix said:
YayTacori|1356155822|3337885 said:
In all seriousness, it isn't a 2 carat something stud but there is a .43 K BGD sig I want to start my 5 or 7 stone ring. I've hinted to DH and I've left the website open on the computer zoomed in but I don't think DH got it! Men... Haha I guess I just gotta buy things myself :)

Well, I've learnt not to leave my bling purchases to DH, or other purchases for myself for that matter. Instead, I do all the selection and buying. I just get his agreement (for the outlay) whenever it's a large purchase. :cheeky:
Oh yes, definitely. I'm very nervous when it comes to him purchasing my jewelry now after finding PS. But I thought, hey, it's just a little ol' diamond. What could he possibility get wrong.
Famous last words
:)

uh huh!! I'm with ya on that. I'd rather be certain of the quality than leave things to chance... but yet I still like to let DH have some input... so, ya, what could possibly go wrong??? :roll:

Just checked my lottery numbers... sadly I will NOT be purchasing anything in the same league as some of the gorgeous bling on this wish list! Rats, but there's always NEXT week!! :bigsmile:

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Oh, Forte Kitty. Oh, oh, oh. I am so in love with those stones!!!! Wow! Please start a thread ASAP. I have to see more and hear the story behind them!

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
Oh my, Forte Kitty - those are to.die.for. I am drooling on my keyboard! LOVE LOVE LOVE them!!!! :love:

And my Christmas bling won't be done until after the new year - my custom memorial pendant for my kitty that passed.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Laila619|1356152174|3337851 said:
Maybe a new band, otherwise nothing! Pretty satisfied with what I currently have for the most part.

Junebug, oh no, I'm sorry! ;(

Aw, thanks Laila, a little sympathy can really make a person feel better! Oh well, life goes on - and I feel the same as you, except for a thin band to wear with my ering, I really don't have a desire for any other diamond pieces at this point.

Fortekitty - Wow, those are some gorgeous stones!!!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Maybe a larger band that actually fits my swollen rheumatoid arthritic hands. :blackeye: I feel so naked these days! I keep holding off on sending my rings to Ari for sizing in the hopes that my fingers will one day return to normal. However, in the meantime, I am blingless. :cry:

FK, those stones are TDF!!! They are going to make gorgeous earrings!!

Junebug, sorry that the band isn't all you'd hoped it would be. Maybe the seller will have some Christmas spirit and let you return it, assuming it wouldn't hurt Mr. Bug's feelings...

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
ForteKitty|1356160107|3337891 said:
Already got it. 4.36ctw OEC studs. They just need to be set! ::)

Details! We need details!

D

Deactivated member 42515

Enerchi said:
YayTacori|1356180010|3337960 said:
Pheonix said:
In all seriousness, it isn't a 2 carat something stud but there is a .43 K BGD sig I want to start my 5 or 7 stone ring. I've hinted to DH and I've left the website open on the computer zoomed in but I don't think DH got it! Men... Haha I guess I just gotta buy things myself :)

Well, I've learnt not to leave my bling purchases to DH, or other purchases for myself for that matter. Instead, I do all the selection and buying. I just get his agreement (for the outlay) whenever it's a large purchase. :cheeky:
Oh yes, definitely. I'm very nervous when it comes to him purchasing my jewelry now after finding PS. But I thought, hey, it's just a little ol' diamond. What could he possibility get wrong.
Famous last words
:)

uh huh!! I'm with ya on that. I'd rather be certain of the quality than leave things to chance... but yet I still like to let DH have some input... so, ya, what could possibly go wrong??? :roll:

Just checked my lottery numbers... sadly I will NOT be purchasing anything in the same league as some of the gorgeous bling on this wish list! Rats, but there's always NEXT week!! :bigsmile:
I wonder if the whole lot if PS each puts in a dollar or so and we buy lottery tickets, will we win?! I mean, there's more of a chance? Right? :naughty: but then that means we gotta share :( but I don't mind sharing with you Enerchi.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
ForteKitty|1356160107|3337891 said:
Already got it. 4.36ctw OEC studs. They just need to be set! ::)

Forte - amazing! Those are going to be beautiful set into studs.

This year, I ordered a new wedding band, but it won't be here in time for Christmas b/c it's handmade. I will also be getting amethyst studs. I ordered a pair from BN but didn't like they way they look so I'm sending them back and am waiting until after Christmas and will order then from a vendor on etsy. These next few days, I'm mostly just focusing on food/entertainment for us!

ETA - and I am going to get a diamond treat of some sort for my 40th, but won't be ordering right now. It will be in a few months...will be either a .40 pendant (ACA or ES from WF) or a pair of studs. My husband already gave me the green light :cheeky:

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
There are a few things I want, but I won't be getting any of them for Christmas. I tend to buy my own jewelery and we aren't buying expensive things at the moment.

I'd love to have a sapphire & diamond watch, an extra slim Cartier rolling ring, a large OEC engagement ring, and Fortekitty's new OECs as earrings.

tigian

Ideal_Rock
My new xmas withlist: Fortekitty's OEC studs! (it's a wishlist not a reality list.)
No bling for me this xmas. That's ok. Maybe for our 5 year anniversary in May.

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
I've asked for a 2mm 14k Rose Gold CF band from EWB from DH with our children's names it to wear as a RHR or to stack with my wedding set. I know I'll get it and can't wait!!

Efriede

Shiny_Rock
Just been to Tiffanys today for some fun eye shopping, and I tried eternity with 0.35 stones. OMG, that was one stunning ring! I felt in love! Eternity will be my next bling putchase for 2013, for sure :naughty:

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
yennyfire said:
Maybe a larger band that actually fits my swollen rheumatoid arthritic hands. :blackeye: I feel so naked these days! I keep holding off on sending my rings to Ari for sizing in the hopes that my fingers will one day return to normal. However, in the meantime, I am blingless. :cry:

Junebug, sorry that the band isn't all you'd hoped it would be. Maybe the seller will have some Christmas spirit and let you return it, assuming it wouldn't hurt Mr. Bug's feelings...

Oh, Yenny, I'm so sorry - that sounds very hard. I know it only fixes the tiniest part of the problem ... But there was just a thread in RT about flexible/opening shanks. Could that work to make your rings wearable again?

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Nada really. But in the new year, maybe a pair of medium sized gold hoops (rose or white)? I think I'm at the point where I have more pieces than I can wear enough to make it worth it. Haven't really been feeling bling in the last few months. Though I did just pick up a TDF buttermilk leather moto jacket while in Europe and that was *my* splurge of year. Turned me on way more than any of the antique goodies on Bond Street. New phase?

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

The "Briolette" sink from Kohler for my powder room!!!!

Rather blingy for a sink! :bigsmile:

cheers--Sharon

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
yennyfire|1356193590|3338041 said:

Thanks yenny, you're so sweet...I already kind of ran it by Mr. Bug (love that!) that I might have made a mistake and he's fine with me getting something else down the road- no risk of hurt feelings with him, he's used to me by now!

I am so sorry you're hands haven't improved :(sad . IIRC you have a doctor's appointment in January, I really hope he has some answers and treatments for you - I'm thinking you should at least have your oval ring resized so that you have something pretty to wear in the meantime. You could always have it resized back if you needed to.

This is the thread circe was referring to about an expandable shank - just food for thought -

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/expandble-ring.163917/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/expandble-ring.163917/[/URL]

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Working on having my mint Barry cushion tourmaline set at the moment..won't be done for a month or so. Daydreaming about either a nice sized solitaire rhr or a five stone rhr, in old cut rounds. Trying to talk myself out of the SS french cut baguette channel set band.

Alexiszoe

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Fortekitty,

those OEC studs are :love: !

No bling on my wishlist - funnily enough other than e-ring and studs (which I already have) in general I am not a wearer of bling, unless watches and pearls count.

Phoenix,

off topic but is that your cat in your avatar? She looks like a cutie!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Thanks for mentioning the expandable shank thread Circe and for linking to it Junebug. I'll check it out. I managed to get a cancellation this past week and definitely have RA. The doctor put me on meds and I go back on two weeks, so I guess I'll know more then.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
I already got my Xmas bling... in New York I picked up an amazing vintage art deco platinum and emerald Hamilton watch. In my stocking will most likely be kitchen goodies cuz that's how my hub rolls! lol.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
ame|1356150549|3337839 said:
Mine is more in the next year...I am hoping we can get enough done on our house in the next maybe year, and that I can save up enough (as in not go to Target or Nordstrom as much....OR ONLINE) to have the reset on this shoddy ering setting handled within the next year. But I don't have much else going on. I know, BORRR-ING.

I hope you get the dream reset on your ering, ame, that you will love forever.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Circe|1356201800|3338117 said:
yennyfire said:

quote]

Oh, Yenny, I'm so sorry - that sounds very hard. I know it only fixes the tiniest part of the problem ... But there was just a thread in RT about flexible/opening shanks. Could that work to make your rings wearable again?

I am sorry too, yenny. Hope you get everything sorted out.

HUGS

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
junebug17|1356189671|3338013 said:
Laila619|1356152174|3337851 said:
Maybe a new band, otherwise nothing! Pretty satisfied with what I currently have for the most part.

Junebug, oh no, I'm sorry! ;(

Aw, thanks Laila, a little sympathy can really make a person feel better! Oh well, life goes on - and I feel the same as you, except for a thin band to wear with my ering, I really don't have a desire for any other diamond pieces at this point.

Fortekitty - Wow, those are some gorgeous stones!!!

I am sorry too, junebug.

Laila, junebug: what bands are you ladies thinking of? I am lusting after one of those LM string bands. :love: :love:

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I bought myself something to celebrate my graduation. Should be here any day... :naughty:

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Phoenix|1356164458|3337909 said:

You go Girl!!! :appl:

I do the same thing, but I know you are in a different league. :wink2:

I have a pearl bracelet from Kojima under the Christmas tree that I bought, and when it arrived I handed the box to DH to give to me. :bigsmile:

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
yennyfire|1356224328|3338287 said:
Thanks for mentioning the expandable shank thread Circe and for linking to it Junebug. I'll check it out. I managed to get a cancellation this past week and definitely have RA. The doctor put me on meds and I go back on two weeks, so I guess I'll know more then.

I'm sorry to hear It's RA yenny (I was 90% sure it was though, from your description). I hope the meds help you very soon!

I got no bling on my list, but Santa is bringing me 5 bottles of perfume from my wishlist. Wooohooo!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Tacori E-ring|1356275366|3338518 said:
I bought myself something to celebrate my graduation. Should be here any day... :naughty:

congrats, Sarah! What did you order?

Tanzigrrl

Brilliant_Rock
yennyfire - a friend of mine has RA and she had to switch through several different meds until she found one that works. It took her about 2 years to find the right meds, but boy, does it work. Her fingers and wrists are back to normal and she is healthy and happy. Here's wishing the same for you! :appl:

Sparklelu

Brilliant_Rock
Pearl hoops:) that may or may not be in my stocking right now;-)

Attachments

• imageuploadedbytapatalk_hd1356302564.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 194

Sparklelu

Brilliant_Rock
Anyone else not able to upload pics on tapatalk?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results