shape
carat
color
clarity

What bling is on your Xmas wish-list?

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mine is not strictly a Xmas wish-list item, more like something in the NY. It is a matching stone for either the 2.374ct BGD "blue" (preferred choice) or the 2.656ct BGD Sig. I'm *dying* here - can't wait to finally get my studs, hopefully not too long after Xmas! My earlobes are getting nikked-ness withdrawal! 8) :sick:

What's yours?

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mine is more in the next year...I am hoping we can get enough done on our house in the next maybe year, and that I can save up enough (as in not go to Target or Nordstrom as much....OR ONLINE) to have the reset on this shoddy ering setting handled within the next year. But I don't have much else going on. I know, BORRR-ING.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
one of your stud... :bigsmile:

CaprineSun

Brilliant_Rock
My e-ring!!!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've been looking for a diamond platinum band for a while and bought one on ebay as an X-mas present from my husband...it was inexpensive so I took a chance...took a peek at it when it came even though the hubs told me not to (I know, very bad) and I'm disappointed in it - the diamonds are teeny-tiny and it doesn't look that great with my ering - if I could physically kick myself I would. I don't think I can return it so I'll probably just wear it on my right hand - Boo! Wish I could be excited about getting it, but I have only myself to blame :nono:

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Maybe a new band, otherwise nothing! Pretty satisfied with what I currently have for the most part.

Junebug, oh no, I'm sorry! ;(

manderz

Brilliant_Rock
My wedding band!! WIll be allowed to officially wear it in about a day and a half :):)

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
CaprineSun|1356151159|3337843 said:
My e-ring!!!

DITTO!

GEEZ, PHOENIX! You have a NEW YEARS wish list? Your hubby buys you bling for NY?! LUCKY YOU!! Where can I find one of those guys?! :love:

I have no bling wishes. It wouldn't be realistic. I can dream all I want and be disappointed, so I won't dream :sun: No fun here 8)

D

Deactivated member 42515

Phoenix's bling. I will let you keep your studs. In the Christmas spirit.

Justginger's Poppy. Gimme gimme gimmmmme~

Twosanguinehearts' new ring! I am drooling right now just thinking about it.

Mara's OEC that started my OEC obsession in the new setting! To die for!!!

You have two days to deliver these bling to me!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
YayTacori|1356154182|3337870 said:

LOL! :lol: I meant that although the matching stud is on my Xmas wish-list, I will not get it until the NY.

Hmmm...I love your list! :appl:

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm having a setting made by DanielM for my mint garnet trillion. It won't be ready for a while yet but that's my xmas bling. I did actually buy myself an antique gold band I'd been coveting since July. Now, I WANT more but realistically that's all!

D

Deactivated member 42515

Pheonix said:
YayTacori|1356154182|3337870 said:

LOL! :lol: I meant that although the matching stud is on my Xmas wish-list, I will not get it until the NY.

Hmmm...I love your list! :appl:
In all seriousness, it isn't a 2 carat something stud but there is a .43 K BGD sig I want to start my 5 or 7 stone ring. I've hinted to DH and I've left the website open on the computer zoomed in but I don't think DH got it! Men... Haha I guess I just gotta buy things myself :)

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
Already got it. 4.36ctw OEC studs. They just need to be set! ::)

giant_earrings_1.jpg

giant_earrings_2.jpg

D

Deactivated member 42515

ForteKitty said:
Oh my god. I'm dead. I have to be. I'm in heaven! So. Beautiful.

D

Deactivated member 42515

That reminds me! I gotta add fortekitty's OEC into the mix! I knew I was forgetting someone!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
madelise|1356153917|3337868 said:
CaprineSun|1356151159|3337843 said:
My e-ring!!!

DITTO!

GEEZ, PHOENIX! You have a NEW YEARS wish list? Your hubby buys you bling for NY?! LUCKY YOU!! Where can I find one of those guys?! :love:

I have no bling wishes. It wouldn't be realistic. I can dream all I want and be disappointed, so I won't dream :sun: No fun here 8)

I am such a dork, I meant to quote your reply and quoted YayTacori's instead! :rolleyes:

Oh no, I think you should...we all dream..that's how we get what we want, sooner or later...

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
ForteKitty|1356160107|3337891 said:

These are TDF!! :love: :love: :love: :love: Is there a thread on these, FK? And how on earth did you manage to find two matching OEC's? You've done amazingly well! :appl:

All these old cuts on PS are making me... :mrgreen: ! Sooooo beautiful! :love: :love:

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
Nah, I haven't started a thread for them yet. Though I should have had my ring on when I was photographing them. That would make a massive 3 stones, don't you think? 9.9 + 8.2 + 8.3mm? ;))

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
ForteKitty|1356162797|3337901 said:
Nah, I haven't started a thread for them yet. Though I should have had my ring on when I was photographing them. That would make a massive 3 stones, don't you think? 9.9 + 8.2 + 8.3mm? ;))

LOL! I reckon you'd have the largest 3-stone ring in PS history then! :lol:

I'd dub thee the Queen of Bling! :wink2:

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
Oh lordy, that'd be so gaudy. My finger is only 13 mm wide!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
YayTacori|1356155822|3337885 said:
In all seriousness, it isn't a 2 carat something stud but there is a .43 K BGD sig I want to start my 5 or 7 stone ring. I've hinted to DH and I've left the website open on the computer zoomed in but I don't think DH got it! Men... Haha I guess I just gotta buy things myself :)

Well, I've learnt not to leave my bling purchases to DH, or other purchases for myself for that matter. Instead, I do all the selection and buying. I just get his agreement (for the outlay) whenever it's a large purchase. :cheeky:

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
YayTacori|1356160284|3337893 said:
ForteKitty said:
Oh my god. I'm dead. I have to be. I'm in heaven! So. Beautiful.

Ok ForteKitty, one of these days you're gonna have to help me find some OECs. Yours are KILLER! :love: :love: :love:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'd love EVERYTHING That fortekitty has!!! YOWZERS those are amazing studs!! I wouldn't mind playing in EVERY PS'ers jewelry box - spend a day with everyone and just enjoy the magic!!!! :praise:

I am getting a belated birthday gift when we return to NYC in April, so excited about that. That will be from DH and Cartier!!!! :appl: :appl:

But once I check my *WINNING LOTTERY TICKETS* this morning, I'm gonna hit up some PS vendors with a wish list that would make Elizabeth Taylor blush!! I'm definitely going to start with a halo ring. I still wonder if setting my OEC in the repro style was the right choice...

SB621

Ideal_Rock
We have gone way way way over my bling budget for 2012 between my cartier bracelet, my vc setting, my new sk 3 stone OEC ring and now my new OMC ring. DH has pretty much said nothing super crazy for 2013 since we are trying to buy another house.....but snce this only a wish list!

- I would love a 4ct pear in a HW style 3 stone. I tried one on in their 5th ave store not to long ago and it was GORGEOUS! This is now a must have! I want to do this is in a higer color or a FLY.

-Reset my 4.75 eternity into a new setting. Either trellis or U-prong that is PLAT.

-Would love to get a ruby eternity ring to play with my new OMC

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh wow, those are awesome FK!

To set my OEC, I am almost ready, just something to buy!

JuneRose

Brilliant_Rock

Oh my!!! :love: :love: :love:

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
Some amamzing blinging Christmas presents happening!

I wish it was a necklace but it looks like that will be more of a bd present. :twirl:

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium

OMG--gorgeous studs!!! They're like the fraternal twins to my 4.35ctw MRB studs!!!

D

Deactivated member 42515

Pheonix said:
YayTacori|1356155822|3337885 said:

Well, I've learnt not to leave my bling purchases to DH, or other purchases for myself for that matter. Instead, I do all the selection and buying. I just get his agreement (for the outlay) whenever it's a large purchase. :cheeky:
Oh yes, definitely. I'm very nervous when it comes to him purchasing my jewelry now after finding PS. But I thought, hey, it's just a little ol' diamond. What could he possibility get wrong.
Famous last words :)

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
My wish list starts with ForteKitty's OECs -- maybe ends there too! Drool +. :cheeky:

--- Laurie

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results