shape
carat
color
clarity

What are your jewelry lust right now?!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
This from tacori. And if I really want to spend money, I''ll have garnet stones set in instead of the ruby
18.gif

tacorirubi.jpg

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
I want practically anything from 23rd Street Jewelers... Sigh.

Pear cut aquamarine earrings.

And a cognac diamond ring.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ah, I feel so lame as I don''t even have a lust list right now.

I feel kind of bad that I bought that WF solitaire pendant last Dec. and I''ve only worn it about 20 times since then. I''m kind of embarrased to be wearing too much bling around my friends. All the ladies sport nice size eng. rings but then hardly wear any other jewelry, so the necklace would be over-the-top since all of them have seen my WF earrings. Oh, and I mentioned the necklace to my DH the other day and he didn''t even know what I was talking about. He forgot all about it!

If I buy another piece, it''d be an additional RC pendant as I get LOADS of compliments on my palm tree necklace.

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
I want a mounting for my topaz. Also:

http://www.abazias.com/database/NewJewelryInfo.asp?stock=NCK-12-5933

http://store.pearlmansjewelers.com/jewelry/view/3030/1001/

and anything engagement related :razz:

cmarie

Rough_Rock
For me it would be an upgrade to the center stone of my ering, a new wband with milgrain and/or diamonds, or one of those gorgeous blue-green tourmalines!

Alas, DH and I are still in school, so all of these projects will take years...
8.gif

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
I want a natural blue diamond in The Lovey setting.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/12/2008 9:57:58 AM
Author:iwannaprettyone
I saw a thread about a pink diamond band
likeit.gif
this and figured we should do some dream shopping today!
16.gif
Sooooo funny that you posted this today! As, gosh, that thread was back in 2006 and I am *still* lusting after that band. So much so that earlier this week I ordered a fashion version, cross between that one & a Bev K band ... in
31.gif
rose gold. Now, I have every intention of returning it ... I just wanted to, uh, LOOK at it. That''s right. LOOK.

Guess I''m just a long-haul-luster. But since this thread is useless without peeeeetures:

I also lust for a certain necklace you know well.

And ... throw some Bev K.beadset huggies in for good measure!
25.gif
Okay, okay ... and a bezel set Lucida pendant. Twist my arm whydontcha.
9.gif

tiffgradbead.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I still have some classics on my list:

The BK huggies with milgrain

sapphire bezel set studs

dby necklace

Roberto Coin woven white gold fat hoops

Sapphire and diamond ring

Something with rose cut or OEC stones

elsie

Shiny_Rock
Date: 9/12/2008 11:29:27 AM
Author: Miranda
Well, now thanks to elsie I have added another thing. A bezel solitaire necklace. Round or pear. I''m not picky!
9.gif

Ooh yay, I love being an enabler, Miranda!
2.gif

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I want the Hearts on Fire Solitude bracelet. It is a bangle bracelet with one HOF diamond. The bracelet is the perfect fit for my wrist and is weighted at the bottom. I keep telling everyone that it is not made - it is engineered! It comes with the HOF pricetag of course but it is gorgeous. It''s on my list for one of these days. . . we''ll see!

niccia

Shiny_Rock
A bracelet just like this but without the hefty pricetag (this one is from Chris Aire and is almost 2 mil yikes!)

bracelet 2.jpg

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
iwanna, bwwahhahaa you will love rose gold once you try it
11.gif

Deco, do you want the BK huggies in rose or white?

I want too much and probably will get nothing. I still want a diamond solitare pendant (no hurry since T just pulls on them anyways so I guess I can save up for a bigger diamond
27.gif
) I would love some really thin diamond bands to stack with my Tessa ring. Perhaps another piece of BK...Then again Diamondseeker''s list looks pretty good to me!
9.gif

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/12/2008 6:43:13 PM
Author: Tacori E-ring
Deco, do you want the BK huggies in rose or white?
Ummmmmm ... BOTH!
3.gif
Hee! Well, if I HAD to choose one ... I'd get white. For sheer practicality sake ... 95% of my jewelry is white metal of some kind: silver or platinum. I don't have much white gold. Just one family antique ring.

But now that you mention it ... pls add one Tessa Special to my lust list too!
18.gif
30.gif

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''d also like a Type IIA diamond, please.

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Lusting for right now:

The baguette/princess OGI band in my avatar; it''s available right now at Amazon.com for many hundreds of dollars off the original retail price. The DH is considering whether he can swing that for an anniversary present.
30.gif

Love, love, love the french cut baguette eternity band from Singlestone; someone on PS has it and it is gorgeous!

Memoire''s petite shared prong eternity band. This little piece has a lot of fire and dazzle!

Manak''s rose cut diamond band in rose gold. Yum.

Manak rose cut diamond band.jpg

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/12/2008 11:08:19 AM
Author: Mrs.Guz
Last month my hubby let me design an absolutely gorgeous diamond pendant from Whiteflash. We were out to dinner one evening when he actually said to me ''well now we have to do something about those ears''.

I immediately called Lesley and had her price out a pair of 2.50ctw diamond huggies. Hopefully I will be getting these for Christmas!
emsmile.gif

Okay, well I honestly have a question for all of you. Is there such a thing as wearing to many diamonds? I have a beautiful e-ring, diamond pendant and a funky diamond pave David Yurman bracelet. Now I want the diamond huggies.

How much do you all wear at one time?
emteeth.gif
Well, as much as you want, of course! Just do it with ''attitude'' and you can carry it off!

simplysplendid

Brilliant_Rock
In my dreams.. a glorious 5ct cushion shape pigeon blood untreat burmese ruby set in a ring with 2 OMCs that are matched perfectly in shape to the ruby..

sigh...

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/12/2008 8:02:58 PM
Author: simplysplendid
In my dreams.. a glorious 5ct cushion shape pigeon blood untreat burmese ruby set in a ring with 2 OMCs that are matched perfectly in shape to the ruby..

sigh...
You dream big!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

2 ctw. D IF, Ideal, RB. Set very simply.

That''s it.
9.gif

cheers--Sharon

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/12/2008 1:39:13 PM
Author: decodelighted

I also lust for a certain necklace you know well.
HI:

My sister tried this baby on--we adored it! Swaeet! But she bought the torque silver bracelet instead.......very cool....

cheers--Sharon

E B

Ideal_Rock
Right now, I'm waiting on a 1st anniversary present to be finished. A 2.5mm channel-set (with no spacing!) palladium diamond and pale blue sapphire RHR from WF. The picture below was the inspiration photo I sent. I got the CADs a couple of days ago, so now, I'm in serious waiting mode.

As for lusting over something I can't have? A blingy 7-stone band with ~10 pointers, set SUPER low a la Memoire in platinum.
30.gif

Oh, and add me to the list of people drooling over the pink diamond band. Alas, I'll probably only be able to afford pink sapphires, but that's just fine with me.

eternsapphz1.jpg

purrfectpear

Ideal_Rock
Well, it''s not like this is going to happen in my lifetime...but I confess to lusting, drooling, and salivating over the Vacheron Constantin’s Kalla Duchesse
30.gif

81750.jpg

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Purr,
You never know!
1.gif

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
WAAAAYYYYY too many things!

Practial things--- well, at least somewhat practical:
.5 cttw WF ready set to go round studs
.5 ct ACA pendant-- don''t know what setting, eventually maybe a rose gold halo

Not at all practical----
an EC RHR of some kind
a nice and warm OEC/transitional cut in a rose gold halo
a gorgeous little ruby in a yellow gold bezel-- preferably a VC setting, like love in bloom''s
a stunning sapphire like lost sapphire''s. haven''t picked a setting for this one yet LOL!
a whole bunch of stackers for ring and middle fingers, including the very thin tri-color rolling ring from rollingring.com

That''s not too much is it??
31.gif
What do you guys think of rose gold halos?

And btw I will probably NEVER actually own all these things. Just dreams...

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/12/2008 5:12:41 PM
Author: elsie

Date: 9/12/2008 11:29:27 AM
Well, now thanks to elsie I have added another thing. A bezel solitaire necklace. Round or pear. I''m not picky!
9.gif

Ooh yay, I love being an enabler, Miranda!
2.gif
9.gif
My hubby thanks you!

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/13/2008 12:18:18 AM
Author: SanDiegoLady

Date: 9/12/2008 7:25:48 PM
Author: HollyS
Lusting for right now:

The baguette/princess OGI band in my avatar; it''s available right now at Amazon.com for many hundreds of dollars off the original retail price. The DH is considering whether he can swing that for an anniversary present.
30.gif

Love, love, love the french cut baguette eternity band from Singlestone; someone on PS has it and it is gorgeous!

Memoire''s petite shared prong eternity band. sigh This little piece has a lot of fire and dazzle!

OH HOLLY! This is stunning!!!
I know! I saw it on the ylang23 website and fell in love at first sight! I''m really getting a hankering for rose gold; and I''ve always been fond of rose cut diamonds. The darker, smaller stones are cognac colored diamonds.

I''m glad somebody else shares my enthusiasm for this piece!

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/13/2008 12:28:10 AM

Lusting for right now:

30.gif

Memoire''s petite shared prong eternity band. sigh This little piece has a lot of fire and dazzle!

I know! I saw it on the ylang23 website and fell in love at first sight! I''m really getting a hankering for rose gold; and I''ve always been fond of rose cut diamonds. The darker, smaller stones are cognac colored diamonds.

I share the enthusiasm, guys! It''s beautiful!

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/13/2008 12:31:19 AM

Date: 9/13/2008 12:28:10 AM

Lusting for right now:

30.gif

I share the enthusiasm, guys! It''s beautiful!
See, I knew PSers would think it was cool! We have great taste!

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mine would have to be about a 1.5 ct round diamond, halo''ed er ring with micropave on the shank and a matching wedding band to go with it. I so want a new set of rings, you all have some of the prettiest jewelry I have ever seen.
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results