shape
carat
color
clarity

What are you wearing today?! Show me your CS!

PinkAndBlueBling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@Neptune Is there a post devoted to that luscious bracelet? I need details! :kiss2:

RMOO

Brilliant_Rock
Wearing my very first opal (and ballerina setting) ring! I can’t quite capture what I see, but I am already in love!
IMG_3136.jpeg IMG_3135.jpeg
IMG_3140.jpeg

I like this ring on your middle finger. Is this where you plan to wear it, or are you going to resize it for a different finger?

Eli22

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I like this ring on your middle finger. Is this where you plan to wear it, or are you going to resize it for a different finger?

Thank you! It’s a size 6, so fits my middle and pointer fingers (ring finger with a sizer), but I like it best on my middle!

I’ll probably wear it as a right hand ring (middle) since it’s a bit much if I’m wearing my ER/WR.

Neptune

Ideal_Rock
@Neptune Is there a post devoted to that luscious bracelet? I need details! :kiss2:

Thanks. Garnets are fun!

Wrapping in tinsel...

7083.jpg 7084.jpg 7088.jpg

I was listening to Diamonds by Rihanna and thought that she could sing "Shine bright like a spessartite" too.

3238.jpg

Yes, new to me. Didn't think I need another orange piece...hmm, never say never. I like how the entire bracelet sits low/flush and without the feel of chunky prongs.

It was doing alright next to my big bracelet, so it passed the "test" and is staying. Hehe.

Adding my ring to this thread.

Indoor very low light
8423.jpg

Indoor low light
8419.jpg

Diffused sunlight
8486.jpg

Joanne10

Rough_Rock
Chasing the red… Here it is, here it isn’t! (Rubies and pearl, early Victorian)

IMG_1605.jpeg IMG_1621.jpeg

Despite the differences in skin tone, the rubies are colour accurate, haha. They’re chameleons.

Last edited:

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
Wore my blue sapphire solitaire today. It likes the sun, even in the dead of winter.

IMG_3987.jpeg

IMG_3984.jpeg

I've told you before, but I love this. Especially as a solitaire. Look at that blue.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results