shape
carat
color
clarity

What are you wearing today?! Show me your CS!

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
Celebrate winter solstice with my little holiday dazzle light parade.

2672.jpg

Hey do something for me. Just punch me in the face once, I'm hoping my fat will suck some stones out of their settings and then I'm off like a cackling, lunatic gingerbread woman!
Shh, let me have the imagine!

Aaaaand reality.:lol:

gingerbreadman-candy.gif

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock

2672.jpg

Nah… I’m not jealous at all too… :lol:

Love how you pull it off as usual

dkata

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I haven’t posted here for ages, but today I wear a Bordeaux colored jumper, so I decided to wear rose gold jewelry, and my pink tourmaline ring. Although today is here a grey overcast day, the ring looks incredible good as I sit in the car:

C8311E8F-5747-4F63-9D8A-3EB6495497AF.jpeg

Neptune

Ideal_Rock
A parade indeed!!

I wish that you would show us the black and pink spinel open ring more.

Nah… I’m not jealous at all too… :lol:

Love how you pull it off as usual

:lol-2:

Hey do something for me. Just punch me in the face once, I'm hoping my fat will suck some stones out of their settings and then I'm off like a cackling, lunatic gingerbread woman!
Shh, let me have the imagine!

Aaaaand reality.:lol:

gingerbreadman-candy.gif

I'm going to be honest, I don't quite understand the comment. I'm slow at this, you know. I'm just going to pretend that it's a compliment and say thank you. Haha.

BTW, this is badass.
Look at the little lovely who glowed for me today :love:
20221213_153020.jpg

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
I wish that you would show us the black and pink spinel open ring more.

:lol-2:

I'm going to be honest, I don't quite understand the comment. I'm slow at this, you know. I'm just going to pretend that it's a compliment and say thank you. Haha.

BTW, this is badass.
Hahahhaa, I'm just weird.
It totally is! I love them all so much that the only way I'd ever have the same is through some imagine where I'd be able to imbed one or two in my fat little face by ridiculous chance, then I'd fall down, and you'd catch me while in a fabulous outfit, pick them out, and it'd be all over :lol:

Neptune

Ideal_Rock
Inspiring! The colors are so lovely in that warm light!

Thanks. It is advisable to view them under various lighting conditions, I am a good student. Hehe.

rubyshoes

Brilliant_Rock
The sun finally came out after a week of incessant rain. It's going to rain all night from midnight to 6 am apparently. Eeeks!

So I took my dog on an hourlong walk while wearing Valentina and Gigantosaurus. Gigantosaurus is a colorless D pear and is a crazy fireball. Valentina was a cheerful drop of sunshine today so I took a quick pic by the window.

PXL_20221228_215525810.PORTRAIT~2.jpg

CaseyLouLou

Brilliant_Rock
The sun finally came out after a week of incessant rain. It's going to rain all night from midnight to 6 am apparently. Eeeks!

So I took my dog on an hourlong walk while wearing Valentina and Gigantosaurus. Gigantosaurus is a colorless D pear and is a crazy fireball. Valentina was a cheerful drop of sunshine today so I took a quick pic by the window.

PXL_20221228_215525810.PORTRAIT~2.jpg

Is that a yellow sapphire or diamond? I don’t normally like heart shaped stones but I do like that adorable one!

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock

Begonia

Ideal_Rock

2672.jpg

Have we talked about that sapphire??? Is there a thread I missed?

Thud!

Pomelo

Brilliant_Rock
Think of it as stacking rings meant to be worn as et toi moi.

B5D7CEC5-ED87-48FA-9DAA-5F2F42E32E18.jpeg

Another pic cos they looked so good under the sun (earlier series of pics were taken in the car):

BC665681-357A-494F-A147-701FFE1BDF12.jpeg

Sorry I’m late to the party but wanted to say that this is simply ingenious! I was racking my brain as to the magic behind it, initially thinking it was like a VCA Lotus ring that opens/closes but the physics didn’t work out there :geek2:

Please can I ask - how comfortable is it to wear them stacked, and have you had any issues with the rings slipping off or bumping against each other at all?

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
They are fine stacked. No issues with ring slipping off though sometimes I have to adjust them slightly as they will move a bit but no they don’t bump against each other.

I have a lotus ring ish configuration type of ring and that set up is a bit more uncomfortable to wear imo.

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Right up until pulling the trigger on this bangle, I wondered if I could do better for the price.

A few years later I'm so so so so so glad I bought it! I haven't seen one I like as much at the same price point. Actually I haven't seen one at all!

PXL_20230110_053650540.jpg PXL_20230110_053612605.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results