shape
carat
color
clarity

What are you wearing today?! Show me your CS!

Seaglow

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wearing the FCDs today overlooking an island within a lake within an island with a lake within an island - a volcano within a volcano, and a lake within a lake! This is the view of Taal in the Philippines.

image.jpeg

Deathspi

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Wearing the FCDs today overlooking an island within a lake within an island with a lake within an island - a volcano within a volcano, and a lake within a lake! This is the view of Taal in the Philippines.

image.jpeg

Lakeception! :D

Gemobsessed

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
No but a zillion years ago before we had the kid and were too scared to fly 8 hours with a kid we used to go to Singapore every year.

I loved visiting Poh Heng for their 22 carat gold stuff which was really pretty!

Yes so intricate!

BlingObsession

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Today it's a blue zircon cut by Jeff Davies to fit into an existing platinum setting which used to hold a 2 carat radiant cut diamond. The bling setting completely overwhelmed the diamond so I took it out but the setting was too expensive to have it sitting there unloved. Jeff very kindly did a pretty good job of cutting the stone without the setting in hand. The gemstone sits slightly lower perhaps than it should but still looks pretty. Zircon  Ring 1.JPG Zircon Ring 2.JPG Zircon Ring 3.JPG

BlingObsession

Shiny_Rock
Premium
That is gorgeous @BlingObsession! And since it's a zircon it will probably benefit from sitting lower.

Thanks MellowYellow - following are a couple of pics in the radiant in its new home - which I'm much happier with - it was reset 3 times in total before I found something that I loved. It is a G colour stone and I don't see any of the tint that is showing in my rather crappy photos but you get the idea. It's gorgeous in real life - white bright and sparkly - even though it is the 'crushed ice' so despised by PS hahha.

Radiant New Home 1.JPG Radiant New home 2.JPG

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's gorgeous and goes so well with your band!!!!!!

BlingObsession

Shiny_Rock
Premium
It's gorgeous and goes so well with your band!!!!!!

Thanks - the radiant basket ended up more square than I realised it was going to be so none of my bands sat flush next to it - and the gap was just too big for a "rock the gap" look. This V band took several goes to get it right too but once it was finished, I was thrilled with the result. It's now almost my favourite wedding set at the moment. :Up_to_something:

Gemobsessed

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thanks MellowYellow - following are a couple of pics in the radiant in its new home - which I'm much happier with - it was reset 3 times in total before I found something that I loved. It is a G colour stone and I don't see any of the tint that is showing in my rather crappy photos but you get the idea. It's gorgeous in real life - white bright and sparkly - even though it is the 'crushed ice' so despised by PS hahha.

Radiant New Home 1.JPG Radiant New home 2.JPG

Oh wow that is fantastic look with the band below!

theredspinel

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

image.jpeg

I'e opened this thread a million times and I see your post and think yay something new.. Then a second later I realise it's not. Do you know what my fallacy is?

I get so distracted by the setting in this beautiful picture I keep forgetting to look at the rings!!! So every time I see it again I focus on the rings for a split second before getting distracted again and remembering it's not a new picture because I recognise the background :mrgreen2:

Seaglow

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I'e opened this thread a million times and I see your post and think yay something new.. Then a second later I realise it's not. Do you know what my fallacy is?

I get so distracted by the setting in this beautiful picture I keep forgetting to look at the rings!!! So every time I see it again I focus on the rings for a split second before getting distracted again and remembering it's not a new picture because I recognise the background :mrgreen2:

Both rings are not really new, yes! In fact, by now you might have noticed, I wear almost the same rings all the time. Lol.

Anyway here are the rings which I am wearing again today - without the background.

image.jpeg

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My Merelani mint garnet by Roger Dery with diamond trap sides - sadly my photos look much nicer on my computer than they do once they are uploaded onto PS and OMG they are HUGE - sorry about that!
Merelani Mint 1 - Roger Dery.JPG Merelani Mint 2 - Roger Dery.JPG Merelani Mint 3 - Roger Dery.JPG

Wow! That is one gorgeous ring! :love::cool2:

theredspinel

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Both rings are not really new, yes! In fact, by now you might have noticed, I wear almost the same rings all the time. Lol.

Anyway here are the rings which I am wearing again today - without the background.

image.jpeg

That's better now I can concentrate :bigsmile:

chatoyancy

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
22 carat gold necklace from Poh Heng
IMG-20180204-WA0012.jpg
Peridot
20180204_113225.jpg
I love your solitaire peridot in yellow gold! I don’t think we can get the lovely high carat gold here in the U.S. 18 k is considered high carat. People tend to buy platinum if they want anything more “special”.

BlingObsession

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Today I'm wearing a golden grossular garnet from Brad at The Gem Trader. The setting by Jeff Davies.

The stone fluoresces the most amazing peachy/pink - almost Pad sapphire colour - under UV - can't capture it on my phone camera though.

Golden Garnet 2.JPG Golden Garnet 3.JPG Golden Garnet 1.JPG

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
9EAE9F7A-64F8-4F0B-9824-040616C45538.jpeg 3D5B6F02-025E-4E47-A643-D5DAD0A42CF0.jpeg What I wore yesterday.. in a wild mood of mixing things together for fun. Yes, mixing platinum, gold and silver together lol. Native American Coral with star sapphire ring, and moonstone earrings . These are the moonstones which my mother brought back from Sri Lanka. She got totally ripped off for these, ( not top quality but pretty )but I wanted to honor her effort, so I had them set in gold, with a little sapphire in between, in an easy going style which is commensurate with the quality. I wear these quite a lot these days.

BlingObsession

Shiny_Rock
Premium
And today I'm wearing a 3-stone pink spinel ring (the centre from Gene at Precision Gems and the two sides from Brad at the Gem Trader. I'm also wearing a lovely pendant from Percossi Papi in Italy. I know that the stones are nowhere near PS quality but the pendant is beautiful and I have very happy memories of my husband buying it for me in Rome.

Pink Spinel 1.JPG Pink Spinel 2.JPG Pink Spinel 1.JPG Percossi Heart Front.JPG Percossi Heart Back.JPG

Gemobsessed

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
And today I'm wearing a 3-stone pink spinel ring (the centre from Gene at Precision Gems and the two sides from Brad at the Gem Trader. I'm also wearing a lovely pendant from Percossi Papi in Italy. I know that the stones are nowhere near PS quality but the pendant is beautiful and I have very happy memories of my husband buying it for me in Rome.

Pink Spinel 1.JPG Pink Spinel 2.JPG Pink Spinel 1.JPG Percossi Heart Front.JPG Percossi Heart Back.JPG

Your pendant is gorgeous!! Wear it in good health. Oh and the spinels are lovely too. Gene always cuts so well.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results