shape
carat
color
clarity

What are you wearing today?! Show me your CS!

theredspinel

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
And today I'm wearing a 3-stone pink spinel ring (the centre from Gene at Precision Gems and the two sides from Brad at the Gem Trader. I'm also wearing a lovely pendant from Percossi Papi in Italy. I know that the stones are nowhere near PS quality but the pendant is beautiful and I have very happy memories of my husband buying it for me in Rome.

Pink Spinel 1.JPG Pink Spinel 2.JPG Pink Spinel 1.JPG Percossi Heart Front.JPG Percossi Heart Back.JPG

STUNNING stunning stunning pendant!!!!! I love it so much! :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

theredspinel

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
9EAE9F7A-64F8-4F0B-9824-040616C45538.jpeg 3D5B6F02-025E-4E47-A643-D5DAD0A42CF0.jpeg What I wore yesterday.. in a wild mood of mixing things together for fun. Yes, mixing platinum, gold and silver together lol. Native American Coral with star sapphire ring, and moonstone earrings . These are the moonstones which my mother brought back from Sri Lanka. She got totally ripped off for these, ( not top quality but pretty )but I wanted to honor her effort, so I had them set in gold, with a little sapphire in between, in an easy going style which is commensurate with the quality. I wear these quite a lot these days.

LOVE the entire look. Completely the kind of thing I would do - power to you!!!

chatoyancy

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
And today I'm wearing a 3-stone pink spinel ring (the centre from Gene at Precision Gems and the two sides from Brad at the Gem Trader. I'm also wearing a lovely pendant from Percossi Papi in Italy. I know that the stones are nowhere near PS quality but the pendant is beautiful and I have very happy memories of my husband buying it for me in Rome.

Pink Spinel 1.JPG Pink Spinel 2.JPG Pink Spinel 1.JPG Percossi Heart Front.JPG Percossi Heart Back.JPG
Your spinel ring is lovely. The setting complements the spinels so well. The pendant from Italy is very striking, pretty and original.

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium

The pendant looks so Italian! I LOVE Italian jewelry design for the style and playful quality. The pendant is beautiful! I can imagine it in Rome. Looks like it may have been inspired by art nouveau like forms and lines. Lovely combination with the ring too.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Today I'm wearing a golden grossular garnet from Brad at The Gem Trader. The setting by Jeff Davies.

The stone fluoresces the most amazing peachy/pink - almost Pad sapphire colour - under UV - can't capture it on my phone camera though.

Golden Garnet 2.JPG Golden Garnet 3.JPG Golden Garnet 1.JPG

Beautiful! The setting enhances the stone.

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Lovely jewellery all round, ladies! Keep on sharing!

Kbell

Shiny_Rock
Premium

What a fabulous pendant! I love it!

BlingObsession

Shiny_Rock
Premium
And today is a Winza Ruby from Gene at Precision Gems. Setting from Erica at Love Affair Diamonds. I wish I could capture the ruby properly. It really is red (not brown) and very sparkly (surprisingly). The setting came out a fair bit more blingy than I intended - I got a bit carried away - I should have gone simple with French cut diamonds but you live and learn, I guess.
Ruby 1.JPG Ruby 2.JPG Ruby 3.JPG Ruby 4.JPG

Kbell

Shiny_Rock
Premium
And today is a Winza Ruby from Gene at Precision Gems. Setting from Erica at Love Affair Diamonds. I wish I could capture the ruby properly. It really is red (not brown) and very sparkly (surprisingly). The setting came out a fair bit more blingy than I intended - I got a bit carried away - I should have gone simple with French cut diamonds but you live and learn, I guess.
I’m in love with your ring! :love:

BlingObsession

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I’m in love with your ring! :love:

Aww, thank you Kbell. That is so kind of you. I just wish I could capture in the photos just how lovely the ruby is (natural, unheated). I have just bought a lightbox so I must get around to trying it out and seeing if it helps. :D

dkata

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

A fabulous ring matching your nails! Perfect!

chatoyancy

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
You’re ruby is gorgeous! I love the bling. It looks elegant, intricate and not overdone. Rubies, emeralds and most garnets are almost impossible to photograph. It’s frustrating.

I adore the setting. I’m going to have to look up the vendor.

chatoyancy

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Mellowyellow - love that bracelet - perfect on you.

Here's today's offering:

A green tourmaline from Gene at Precision Gem. It was one of my first coloured gemstone purchases:

Green Tourmaline 1.JPG Green Tourmaline 2.JPG Green Tourmaline 3.JPG
Beautiful stone and setting! I wish we saw more green tourmaline on here. I really like how the yellow gold prongs look with it.

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m starting to see more diamond bracelets on here. Yours is so lovely. I like the fact that it’s a bangle. It looks like you had a happy anniversary.

Diamond bangles go so well with coloured stone rings!

hehe yes it has been a rather lovely anniversary!

I have the perfect, very well fitted dress to wear on Valentine's Day with this bangle but I decided to book us a dinner buffet so will need to rethink my dress options! :lol:

chatoyancy

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
:):)
Diamond bangles go so well with coloured stone rings!

hehe yes it has been a rather lovely anniversary!

I have the perfect, very well fitted dress to wear on Valentine's Day with this bangle but I decided to book us a dinner buffet so will need to rethink my dress options! :lol:
Well, I hope you still wear your bangle despite the change in dinner venue! I just love colored stones and I wear them almost every day, but diamonds go with everything.

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Blingobsession- Gorgeous rings! I love that you went "over the top" with the Winza ruby setting. So sparkly and beautiful. :love:

Mellowyellow- Congrats on your new bangle- it is stunning. :dance:

Cockatiel

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh well, I managed to chip yet another stone again today. Wore this stack and the darn ring was still too loose, I managed to drop it on a ceramic tile. Sure enough I can see a chipped crown facet junction now on top of some abrasion. It's a spinel with a very tall crown cut by Gene. I am so accident prone with my CS rings, I should probably stick to diamonds. The crazy thing is, in my line of work, it is not permissible to be a klutz like this with your hands! And I am considered pretty good at what I do....sorry the entire building is lit with horrid fluorescent lighting so the stone looks a bit too brown and my skin too green.
IMG_20180208_140249.jpg IMG_20180208_140232.jpg

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Cockatiel that is a beautiful spinel ring and band. If it's any consolation you can't even see the chip on your close up photo.

Cockatiel

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Cockatiel that is a beautiful spinel ring and band. If it's any consolation you can't even see the chip on your close up photo.

Aww thanks Lisa. I really suck at taking pictures so a chip will have to be massive to show up in my pics!
I got home and took some more pics before I quicklu put it away....I couldn't wait till I put it back in the jewelry box! I am crazy honestly prefer to keep my rings off my hands!
IMG_20180208_155756.jpg
IMG_20180208_160311.jpg
IMG_20180208_160521.jpg

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I totally understand Cockatiel. My favorite colored stone rings usually sit in the jewelry box because I am afraid of damaging them. I think that is why I wear diamond rings most often. Diamonds are beautiful but I know that I can replace a diamond with another one very similar if I damage it. Colored stones are totally different. You dream about that perfect cc stone. The gem choice, color, saturation, size and cut. They are so hard to replace.

suzanne2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Cockatiel, I had to search and search to see the chip. It's not bad at all. If I were you, I'd keep wearing that beautiful ring until the stone fell out or something! It's gorgeous! May I ask where you got the band?

Cockatiel

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I totally understand Cockatiel. My favorite colored stone rings usually sit in the jewelry box because I am afraid of damaging them. I think that is why I wear diamond rings most often. Diamonds are beautiful but I know that I can replace a diamond with another one very similar if I damage it. Colored stones are totally different. You dream about that perfect cc stone. The gem choice, color, saturation, size and cut. They are so hard to replace.

Yeah most of the time I just wear diamonds or all gold pieces. I love to look at CS and obsess over them, but don't have the courage to set and wear most of what I have. With diamonds, I am way less paranoid...I wear full eternity bands pretty much all the time and basically don't care about the chips. I have such a boring taste in diamonds too, I only buy high color MRBs for myself - I know I can replace one, nay find a better one, at the drop of a hat. So there's no stress associated with that.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results