shape
carat
color
clarity

What are you wearing today?! Show me your CS!

suzanne2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Burmesedaze, That's a lovely star sapphire! So soft!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The 20180214_121402.jpg light blue star sapphire today in various lighting conditions.

20180214_123308.jpg 20180214_121814.jpg 20180214_121425.jpg

I LOVE this ring. It is so dreamy in every way. Color, setting everything. Gorgeous in every lighting situation .:love:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is me after Valentine's Day lunch with the hubby, trying to take a pic for you guys. Lol I wanted to show you my dress colour!

20180214_132153.jpg

LOVE! The perfect Valentine's day ring or any day you want to be in love. :love:

Seaglow

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Today is pink overload. Padparadschas, pink spinel, pink sapphire, pezzottaite, and ruby/pink sapphire beads.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    297 KB · Views: 11
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    247 KB · Views: 15
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    289.4 KB · Views: 13

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Today is pink overload. Padparadschas, pink spinel, pink sapphire, pezzottaite, and ruby/pink sapphire beads.

image.jpeg

Pinkalicious!:kiss2:

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium

image.jpeg
Love this fun and artistic collaboration amongst pinks! Looks full of joy, charisma, and play. Fantastic !

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium

image.jpeg
Valentine's Day- THE day to show your pinks and reds and yours are gorgeous! :love:

theredspinel

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

image.jpeg

*Thud*

I dropped.

Too perfect for words.

Thank you.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

image.jpeg

Cool loot. You bet!:love:

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium

image.jpeg

AMAZING collection!! So well coordinated.

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
ok WHY are some of my pictures appearing small and some appearing big? It's driving me CRAZY

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How do you ladies wear two rings on the same hand without the diamonds scratching each other?

Do they stay put in one spot on your fingers or you just put up with the potential scratching?

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
For me, I only have a few that have diamonds that could scratch other things - most are bezeled or brightcut pave. For the few that could, I try to set another band between them and anything with prongs, no two that have exposed diamonds by each other to prevent chipping, and then just don't worry about it. I switch my rings around frequently enough that I'm not concerned about serious damage - and if over time I wear the metal down and need to get the bands I use as spacers repaired or replaced, I will have gotten plenty of enjoyment out of them. I do usually wear a plain band in my wedding set between the two diamond bands just because it's what I wear most, both diamond bands have three-sided pave, and I'm sure whatever I wear in between gets the most wear out of any item I own.

(And they most definitely do not stay put in one place, and I CAN feel them terribly scraping against each other at times, especially if I'm lifting something or doing some other "jewelry unapproved" action with my hands.)

suzanne2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
A rambling thought...I'm becoming a hand expert. Not just here on PS, but also across the internet...Stick around long enough and when you think of a PSer, you picture the hand with the ring...or the fingers holding the stone...:eek-2:

suzanne2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@mellowyellowgirl Of course! Don't you? I can tell an Acimon ring from a thousand yards, and Seaglow's purple diamond is burned into my retinas...Then there's LD's alex and Elle's mahenge and there's a blazing red spinel (I can't remember the owner, off I go to find it)...and on and on...EEK.

Edited to add: I think I'm a tiny crazy.

chatoyancy

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
A rambling thought...I'm becoming a hand expert. Not just here on PS, but also across the internet...Stick around long enough and when you think of a PSer, you picture the hand with the ring...or the fingers holding the stone...:eek-2:
I also notice vendors’ hands in photos people post on here. Not that I can talk, because my hands look drier in photos than they do IRL, but I’m dying to send tubes of hand cream with shea butter to a couple of the vendors.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results