shape
carat
color
clarity

What are you wearing today?! Show me your CS!

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Out to lunch with the boys.

When we were 19 hubby emptied his savings account (including $2000 he won for performing exceptionally well in high school) and took me ring shopping after he proposed. He was pretty much penniless after that and we lived off my part time waitressing job income and his part time tutoring income while we got ourselves through uni. This was long before the new jewellery additions and pretty coloured stones.

It doesn't come with any certification and probably would get a poor cut grade from GIA but it does sparkle and I wear it often because it's small and easy to wear without worrying about damage.

20171229_113119.jpg

It does sparkle, and the ring is beautiful. The story that goes with it, even better!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium

tulip928

Brilliant_Rock
I bought this little purple sapphire from the Natural Sapphire Company quite a while ago and had them set it in this white gold antique reproduction setting. I'm loving all the pretty colored stones on this thread! purple sapphire 1.jpg purple sapphire 2.jpg

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I bought this little purple sapphire from the Natural Sapphire Company quite a while ago and had them set it in this white gold antique reproduction setting. I'm loving all the pretty colored stones on this thread! purple sapphire 1.jpg purple sapphire 2.jpg

This is LOVELY! Does it have it's own thread yet?

tulip928

Brilliant_Rock
This is LOVELY! Does it have it's own thread yet?
Thank you! :angel: . . . I haven't been on Pricescope for a while, and never posted it at the time I bought it. The sapphire is .98 cwt, and is unheated, med. intense color, and a flower cut.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you! :angel: . . . I haven't been on Pricescope for a while, and never posted it at the time I bought it. The sapphire is .98 cwt, and is unheated, med. intense color, and a flower cut.

It needs it's own thread. :D

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results