shape
carat
color
clarity

What are you wearing today?! Show me your CS!

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Sparkle_ruckle I love the colors of your FCDs. Could you share more details on the stones? Please start a thread if you haven't already!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
20171126_140023.jpg 20171125_165221.jpg
A couple of recent choices. Aquaprase and tourmaline.

These are STUNNING! Who set your Aquaprase? Ah I read further and see that Sally HOW set it. Did you get the cab first and then send it on to her? I hate sending things like this through the mail, but am thinking about it for my next setting.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ruby and diamond lion stickpin ring with demantoid and garnet dragon ring and ruby stickpin snake ring. I bought the lion and snake as stick pins and had them converted by my local jeweler! 24k bangle. 20171208_171553_HDR.jpg 20171208_171347_HDR.jpg
Also my sapphire and wedding set. 20171208_171253_HDR.jpg

WONDERFUL collection. Now I will look at stick pins and see an opportunity.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Today’s colored stone was Tanzanite. I wish I could capture it’s color in my photos.
Tanzanite Stack.jpg

Sparkle_ruckle

Shiny_Rock
Premium
@Sparkle_ruckle I love the colors of your FCDs. Could you share more details on the stones? Please start a thread if you haven't already!

Thank u, Mochiko42 for liking my ring! I'm honoured, having it come from someone with such beautiful pieces and impeccable taste! Sure, I'll find some time to post in the near future.

Sparkle_ruckle

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I'm not sure if it's the "time of the year Xmas" thing, but I find myself more partial lately towards coloured stones for my outfits. Here's an unheated blue sapphire ring of mine in a cushion halo. Actually, the halo was made as a semi mount and I wanted an oval, but due to some miscommunication with the vendor, I ended with this lolz. And I decided to keep it after all.

20171221_155510(2 resized).jpg

20171221_155305(2 resized).jpg

bludiva

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I feel old enough to wear mismatched rings on adjacent fingers...more like old enough not to care what people think :lol:

(Tanzanite and labradorite)

PSX_20171221_094132.jpg

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@elle_71125 Big Blue is gorgeous and looks so large on your finger. Excellent finger coverage! How many carats was it?

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the color of your tanzanite with the yellow gold setting. Gorgeous!
Thank you! This is the closest I've gotten to capturing it's true color.

Sparkle_ruckle

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I'm wearing this little orangish-pink sapphire number today, which was sold to me by The Natural Sapphire Company, pre-Pricescope, as a padparadscha sapphire. I must say I have my doubts now, especially post-PS, after comparing it against jaw-droppingly beautiful and certified padparadschas some of you lovely ladies own. Would any knowledgeable pricescoper be able to chip in on this? Or would it only be definitive if I send it to GIA etc. for re-certification?

20171222_132254(resized).jpg

20171222_132159_006 (resized).jpg

Anyway, this is the first piece of jewelry I bought after starting work and saving up for it, so it is a sentimental piece for keeping. It shows more orange in certain lighting conditions, but it's awfully hard to photograph.

Thanks again for looking and have a very blessed and Merry Christmas, everyone!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm wearing this little orangish-pink sapphire number today, which was sold to me by The Natural Sapphire Company, pre-Pricescope, as a padparadscha sapphire. I must say I have my doubts now, especially post-PS, after comparing it against jaw-droppingly beautiful and certified padparadschas some of you lovely ladies own. Would any knowledgeable pricescoper be able to chip in on this? Or would it only be definitive if I send it to GIA etc. for re-certification?

20171222_132254(resized).jpg

20171222_132159_006 (resized).jpg

Anyway, this is the first piece of jewelry I bought after starting work and saving up for it, so it is a sentimental piece for keeping. It shows more orange in certain lighting conditions, but it's awfully hard to photograph.

Thanks again for looking and have a very blessed and Merry Christmas, everyone!

I think the only way to know for sure would be sending it in for testing. You're planning on keeping it anyway so the expense would be solely for peace of mind. Personally, I wouldn't bother. I think it's an absolutely beautiful color and that the setting is just gorgeous! :kiss2:

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Burmesedaze what is your favourite gem colour? Humor me! If someone cast a spell that allowed you to only buy ONE kind of colour for gems from now on (in different hues of course) what would it be?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results