shape
carat
color
clarity

What are you wearing today?! Show me your CS!

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Acinom, your stack is intriguing. It reminds me of a mobile by Calder. There is so much equilibrium with strong attraction between shapes in motion around each other.

Marriedtiger, beautiful! The heart is a beautiful size and shape, and both rings are lovely together. I want to reach out and hold the heart! It's viscerally attractive to me, like good enough to eat.

Burmesedaze, love the earrings and bangle. It's amazing how strong a small piece of lapis can be! Such a robust blue. Yours really punctuates! Really love the bangle because of the proportions.looks fabulous on you.

Catmom, lovely blues. I imagine that it's a lot of fun to wear so many at once!

Last edited:

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yesterday I was wearing my high karat gold filigree peacock and flower, with spessartite beads. I also bought this silk, embroidered blouse specifically for these jewelry pieces.

IMG_1076.JPG

IMG_1077.JPG

mariedtiger

Brilliant_Rock
Marriedtiger, beautiful! The heart is a beautiful size and shape, and both rings are lovely together. I want to reach out and hold the heart! It's viscerally attractive to me, like good enough to eat.

I resonate with your thoughts, Bluegemz! The heart is luscious and it glows with light, it was an incredible lucky buy, a pre-loved piece. I really like wearing many pieces in one color, so there's a visual echo-effect. :) I love your orange-green combo, stylish (and it makes me want to paint).

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Yesterday I was wearing my high karat gold filigree peacock and flower, with spessartite beads. I also bought this silk, embroidered blouse specifically for these jewelry pieces.

IMG_1076.JPG

Bluegemz, that is the perfect outfit and jewellery for traversing the Sahara Desert in style! Or a glamorous photoshoot with the sand dunes behind you.

IMG_1077.JPG

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Today I'll be wearing my Brazilian pink/peach/purple topaz shard ring. It's a little dirty and I need to clean it, but it goes with my new polish! What's strange is that I'm having to force myself to wear other rings because I still only want to wear the star sapphire. I think it's my favorite ring above all the others, besides my sapphire wedding ring. I will also wear the moonstone bracelet, once I get going.

IMG_3338.JPG

IMG_3341.JPG

IMG_3342.JPG

Last edited:

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, Burmesedaze! It can't quite describe the style, but it is all about fine details and delicate colors, and has layers of intricacy with an embroidered pattern on top of another pattern. I bought this from a Mongolian seller and he had the most amazing prints on both cotton, silk and cashmere. Aside from the colors, I think the layers of texture are what attracted me. I feel really opulent wearing this!

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I resonate with your thoughts, Bluegemz! The heart is luscious and it glows with light, it was an incredible lucky buy, a pre-loved piece. I really like wearing many pieces in one color, so there's a visual echo-effect. :) I love your orange-green combo, stylish (and it makes me want to paint).
Thank you, Marriedtiger! I'm with you, I think wearing pieces from one color or color range creates a clear statement and also makes more of a totality rather than fragmented, individual pieces.
I love what you said about the blouse! I loved it for that reason too. I was trained as a painter, (though I practice only privately now), and the colors inspire me as well!

Last edited:

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Alright, this is unconventional, but I went to a market yesterday which sold raw stones. Picked up this fabulous Serpentine and this labradorite pebble. The little white-ish pebble is Siberian river nephrite jade. It's so smooth to hold. Around my office and my home, I love having crystals! I've got a large amethyst cathedral in my bedroom...stuff like that. Anyone else do this?

IMG_3348.JPG

IMG_3350.JPG

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

IMG_1076.JPG

IMG_1077.JPG

What a combination. Looks like the blouse was just made for your jewelry, or vice versa. Love it all and great pairing.

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a combination. Looks like the blouse was just made for your jewelry, or vice versa. Love it all and great pairing.
Thank you! It was unexpected to find this match. It's fun when clothes work with the gems/jewelry. I bought a few blouses from the same seller, with different prints and different color schemes, but ended up giving them away to friends who fell in love with them.

Seaglow

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Today I'll be wearing my Brazilian pink/peach/purple topaz shard ring. It's a little dirty and I need to clean it, but it goes with my new polish! What's strange is that I'm having to force myself to wear other rings because I still only want to wear the star sapphire. I think it's my favorite ring above all the others, besides my sapphire wedding ring. I will also wear the moonstone bracelet, once I get going.

IMG_3338.JPG

IMG_3341.JPG

IMG_3342.JPG

Where did you get the topaz! So difficult to find this color. I hardly see it much more a decent size!

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous spinel Arkteia!

Today is a blue day for me. Sapphires, my favorite. DSC_2626.JPG DSC_2628.JPG
Amazing stones, and you have such amazing taste in setting them!

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Where did you get the topaz! So difficult to find this color. I hardly see it much more a decent size!
Seaglow, the Topaz was set in the ring in Brazil by a jeweler who specialized in handmade settings specifically for the stones. I bought the ring already put together. I love this color too. Would love to find a pendant to go with it someday.

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love that nurturing green, BD, and hope you feel better soon.

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
KaeKae, that's a lovely garnet bracelet! Thankfully you found it!!! What a heartbreaker it would have been to have lost it!

Burmesedaze, petite and powerful! I hope you feel better soon!

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm off to Santa Barabara, California for a mini vacation, so I feel like wearing my Big Sur, Californian jade disk with an Edwards Black center and a spess cut by peter Torracca. I've got on my Edward's Black anniversary bangle, from Wyoming, and a Yukon Snow, British Colombian green jade bangle and earrings. The disk has a soul, which seems to capture a piece of the majesty of the California coast, the rough waters and turbulent geological conditions, the mood of the land.
While I'm there, I'm going to see if the other star sapphire is still available at the store, and take more pics.

IMG_3380.JPG

IMG_3375.JPG

IMG_3372.JPG

Seaglow

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Here's my massive treasures....I mean, my side-kick tourmaline ring with the massive treasures of Burmesedaze. Today was gem-hunting day in Yangon with the gracious Burmesedaze.

image.jpeg

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I'm off to Santa Barabara, California for a mini vacation, so I feel like wearing my Big Sur, Californian jade disk with an Edwards Black center and a spess cut by peter Torracca. I've got on my Edward's Black anniversary bangle, from Wyoming, and a Yukon Snow, British Colombian green jade bangle and earrings. The disk has a soul, which seems to capture a piece of the majesty of the California coast, the rough waters and turbulent geological conditions, the mood of the land.
While I'm there, I'm going to see if the other star sapphire is still available at the store, and take more pics.

IMG_3380.JPG

IMG_3375.JPG

IMG_3372.JPG

You really rock these statement pieces, Bluegemz!

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
W
Here's my massive treasures....I mean, my side-kick tourmaline ring with the massive treasures of Burmesedaze. Today was gem-hunting day in Yangon with the gracious Burmesedaze.

image.jpeg
wow ladies, I hope you find some great treasures! How fun! Rings look amazing.

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
KaeKae, that's a lovely garnet bracelet! Thankfully you found it!!! What a heartbreaker it would have been to have lost it!

Burmesedaze, petite and powerful! I hope you feel better soon!

Thank you! This teacher's aide has been wearing it and the diamond necklace hiding with it ever since. A little over the top for hanging around the house, cleaning. (I take off the bracelet as necessary) but I don't want to NOT wear them now!

Enjoy Santa Barbara, we live about an hour south, such a lovely city!

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you! This teacher's aide has been wearing it and the diamond necklace hiding with it ever since. A little over the top for hanging around the house, cleaning. (I take off the bracelet as necessary) but I don't want to NOT wear them now!

Enjoy Santa Barbara, we live about an hour south, such a lovely city!
I would feel the same way! Thanks for the good wishes! Santa Barbara is so beautiful! Just the right size and magic landscape by the sea. It must be lovely where you live too.

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade

image.jpeg

Seaglow is being too modest and her other ringed hand was holding her phone for the shot ;-)

She has an excellent eye and nose for treasures indeed! Safe travels and see you soon!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results