shape
carat
color
clarity

What are you wearing today?! Show me your CS!

lilmosun

Ideal_Rock
Premium
A colourful start to the work week with my new mixed CS earrings paired with a red spinel and red ruby ring worn on each hand when not posing for a shot.

The earrings are blue square topaz, pink spinels and purple garnets.

I love the richness of the colours and the contrast of the various settings and CS shapes!

20170925_173021-1.jpg 20170925_173030-1.jpg

Would love to know where you found these beautiful earrings! I'm always looking for makers of earring charms to hang for my oval diamond hoops.

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Would love to know where you found these beautiful earrings! I'm always looking for makers of earring charms to hang for my oval diamond hoops.

I had a local Myanmar bench make this according to our design. It's 18k yellow gold coated with platinum. Pretty straightforward so this project went ok :)

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
There's just something about round stones that seem so complete on the finger. Mogok unheated light lavender sapphire in 18k rose gold. This is old stock and the mine is now depleted. 20170929_182749-1.jpg

Last edited:

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
There's just something about round stones that seem so complete on the finger. Mogok unheated light lavender sapphire in 18k gold. This is old stock and the mine is now depleted. 20170929_182749-1.jpg
This one is a favorite! I'm in Love with the round shape and curves without corners and love the color.

Tourmaline

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Oh my God! I decided to change the order of the bangles. When I was taking the ruby one off, it broke in half in my hands. I am devastated!

IMG_4749.JPG

IMG_4750.JPG

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
oh you poor thing! You've had dreadful luck!

If it makes you feel any better I dropped a perfectly baked lemon meringue pie right out of the oven today. I was so shocked I had to sit down for five minutes to process it!

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my God! I decided to change the order of the bangles. When I was taking the ruby one off, it broke in half in my hands. I am devastated!

IMG_4749.JPG

IMG_4750.JPG

IMG_4749.JPG

IMG_4750.JPG
Holy cow!!! Ok if I were in your shoes, I'd contact Churk right away to get it braced because it's too pretty not to. I'm so sorry!! Take heart, it can be saved! This is really remarkable that 3 have broken recently. Maybe the ruby bangle is a conglomeration of many small ruby crystals instead of carved from one, large one. I'm just so very sorry. That is dreadful.
I am betting that your jade bangles will not crack at least.

Last edited:

Tourmaline

Ideal_Rock
Trade
oh you poor thing! You've had dreadful luck!

If it makes you feel any better I dropped a perfectly baked lemon meringue pie right out of the oven today. I was so shocked I had to sit down for five minutes to process it!

Oh no! Hugs for the pie.

Holy cow!!! Ok if I were in your shoes, I'd contact Churk right away to get it braced because it's too pretty not to. I'm so sorry!! Take heart, it can be saved! This is really remarkable that 3 have broken recently. Maybe the ruby bangle is a conglomeration of many small ruby crystals instead of carved from one, large one. I'm just so very sorry. That is dreadful.
I am betting that your jade bangles will not crack at least.

I really think it's one crystal, but with cleavage planes. UGH. I am so sad. I'll look into repairs.

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh no! Hugs for the pie.
It's nothing compared to your drama you poor thing!

*big huggles to you*

Do update us when you decide what to do with it.

One of my Aunt's chopped up a jade bangle into bits to make stones for a bracelet. Hers broken in a way that couldn't be reattached because it was dropped on a tiled floor!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My new toy from Jeff Davies! Ring made and set by him too.

I send him these vague descriptions and a picture and he makes it happen. I'm in love with it so much! Although I kinda regret finding him because I keep wanting to commission new rings and I have been so good all these years of not buying new stuff. 20170928_150603.jpg 20170928_150543.jpg

Why must you taunt me with such gorgeousness?!!! :mrgreen2::lol-2:
Is it a zircon? It's gorgeous. More pics are required for optimal viewing pleasure. :lol:

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Why must you taunt me with such gorgeousness?!!! :mrgreen2::lol-2:
Is it a zircon? It's gorgeous. More pics are required for optimal viewing pleasure. :lol:

Aww thank you! I have drooled over so many (by this I mean ALL) if your rings!

I am normally a green girl (yes I know this contradicts with my username!) but I am loving the bright blue of this zircon! I shall try for more pics! With my diamond bangle!

Hubby is currently in love with one of Jeff's pink zircons (Hubby loves pink! Often laments that he cannot wear a massive pink stone the poor thing) and reckons I should buy it and put a massive halo on it but I'm too cheap!

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm wearing blue south sea pearls today, along with this Siberian nephrite jade bangle. This one reminds of soft sand, or gentle snow drifts.
IMG_5091.JPG
IMG_5094.JPG

Aww, heck no! You don't get to tease us with what you're wearing without a pic! Oh, and love the bangle, but I'm pretty predictable that way :lol-2:

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hubby is currently in love with one of Jeff's pink zircons ... and reckons I should buy it and put a massive halo on it but I'm too cheap!
Your hubby might just be the smartest man alive. :lol::lol::lol:

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sigh of satisfaction...thank you! I feel so much better now, BG!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aww thank you! I have drooled over so many (by this I mean ALL) if your rings!

I am normally a green girl (yes I know this contradicts with my username!) but I am loving the bright blue of this zircon! I shall try for more pics! With my diamond bangle!

Hubby is currently in love with one of Jeff's pink zircons (Hubby loves pink! Often laments that he cannot wear a massive pink stone the poor thing) and reckons I should buy it and put a massive halo on it but I'm too cheap!

I just checked out that pink tourmaline and I agree with @kgizo that your hubby is one smart cookie. :P2 That one is beautiful and huge. :love:

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just checked out that pink tourmaline and I agree with @kgizo that your hubby is one smart cookie. :P2 That one is beautiful and huge. :love:

Yes it is and a huge price tag as well!!!

Do you know if they are sparkly in real life? I haven't even seen a tourmaline in real life! Hubby is just attracted to anything that's obviously pink! Doesn't like pink diamonds though! Claims they don't look that pink to him and we can never afford anything that would look pink enough!

The zircon has surprised me. It has more "sparkle" than I expected a colour stone to have.

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Really beautiful jade Mellowyellow, Seaglow and Burmesedaze! I love the lavenders and of course, the icy and glassy jades! Seaglow, I love both rings worn together like that! Also love both styles. And the drink looks delicious! What is it?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results