shape
carat
color
clarity

What are you wearing today? Pearl edition!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
=)2 My mall strand just had a spa treatment
I don't wear them in the shower when im shampooing so thet happily sat hung on the open window stay and enjoyed some warm steam while they looked out the window

I am going to have to learn out to knot if im going to continue to let them take showers

katbran

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
#SparklieBug, your SS strand is just stunning I have been looking for similar pearls.
I contacted an Australian pearl farm to discuss options, harvest & ready to wear.
They sent me information/photos of three silver/white, semi baroque pearl strands & this is the one I’m thinking of purchasing, the pearls are 9-13mm with a 18ct WG clasp.

C1AB0F7C-0B2E-44AF-8AEE-E20CC4C2BE1D.jpeg

Attractive pearls and I like the WG Clasp . Which pearl farm ?

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I attached my bracelet to my circle strand so I could wear it with my smaller rounds. I also attached my herringbone bracelet to the necklace to elongate that too.
D431A7AB-56DF-46B8-A320-DBC6F00AA124.jpeg

DorotheaBrooke

Brilliant_Rock
I attached my bracelet to my circle strand so I could wear it with my smaller rounds. I also attached my herringbone bracelet to the necklace to elongate that too.
D431A7AB-56DF-46B8-A320-DBC6F00AA124.jpeg

Great arrangement - and I will always love that gold pretzel!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

@SparklieBug it was breezy here today also! But warmish so I took my pond slimes out for a walk--my DH detailed my car 2 days ago!!

LOL prolly supposed to post a picture......

CC pearls.jpg

cheers--Sharon

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pardon the wild hair—just inside from a breezy day, and detailing the car. :lol: As my DH says, I have my car-detailing pearls on. Favoring the new strand at the moment. IMG_2356.JPG :lol:
Well, I probably wouldn’t have gone with “you’re ready to clean your car!” As my first sentiment, but you are definitely dressed to detail in style :lol:

SparklieBug

Brilliant_Rock
HI:

@SparklieBug it was breezy here today also! But warmish so I took my pond slimes out for a walk--my DH detailed my car 2 days ago!!

LOL prolly supposed to post a picture......

CC pearls.jpg

cheers--Sharon
Lovely! I always wished whoever invented the name "pond slime" had come up with something a tad more elegant...It just conjurs up gross images in my mind that are nothing like the beautiful pearls!

Well, I probably wouldn’t have gone with “you’re ready to clean your car!” As my first sentiment, but you are definitely dressed to detail in style :lol:
Haha! Well, this is definitely a casual top—exercise gear for cool summer bike riding, or cool-weather gardening, etc. :bigsmile: I just felt like wearing the silvery baubles today.

SparklieBug

Brilliant_Rock
Screen Shot 2022-03-16 at 10.17.04 AM.png

A li'l bit bored while on a Zoom call. :lol: So I took a quick screen capture of one of my fave strands—circled GSS (from Cees) that I mixed with what used to be a WSS bracelet, also slightly circled. Love this one!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I live in these old singlets of Gary's :lol-2:
These are my apricot freshies given to me by Lisa
i adore them :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2:
They are the biggest pearls i have
in the summer i just couldn't wear pearls - i was just too hot
but now its Autumn even in the heat of midday i don't feel them
its surposed to rain this week
we have had about 2 days of rain all year so im looking forward to it and will be defiantly wearing pearls
20220320_223809.jpg

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
Took my parents to a Craft Fair today and ended up with this ‘tester’ necklace of freshies.

I love @lovedogs Vietnamese Blue Akoyas, but wasn’t sure how a smaller strand would work for me.

(there's less of a disparity between the baroque drops and the strand irl)
F1ADAB08-CD6D-4CEC-A4CE-C9FC8E3639CE.jpeg

Brigid

Shiny_Rock
Screen Shot 2022-03-16 at 10.17.04 AM.png

A li'l bit bored while on a Zoom call. :lol: So I took a quick screen capture of one of my fave strands—circled GSS (from Cees) that I mixed with what used to be a WSS bracelet, also slightly circled. Love this one!

I love your mixed SS strand it’s gorgeous #SparkleBug!
I have attempted to take a screenshot of my pearls while in 2hr Zoom conference but I worry that the group might suddenly focus on me.

SparklieBug

Brilliant_Rock
I love your mixed SS strand it’s gorgeous #SparkleBug!
I have attempted to take a screenshot of my pearls while in 2hr Zoom conference but I worry that the group might suddenly focus on me.

LOL! Yessss, one must be surreptitious... :lol: Pearls are stealthy, that way. :kiss2:

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I redid my medley strands…again…
0E3F6CAA-7A79-45AC-995D-7142ABACC9A3.jpeg

They look incredibly colourful today or festive or something really wonderful i having thought of the word yet but the luster has me frothing at the mouth not just a bit of dribble !

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results