shape
carat
color
clarity

What are you wearing today? Pearl edition!

Brigid

Shiny_Rock
#SparklieBug, your SS strand is just stunning I have been looking for similar pearls.
I contacted an Australian pearl farm to discuss options, harvest & ready to wear.
They sent me information/photos of three silver/white, semi baroque pearl strands & this is the one I’m thinking of purchasing, the pearls are 9-13mm with a 18ct WG clasp.

C1AB0F7C-0B2E-44AF-8AEE-E20CC4C2BE1D.jpeg

Last edited:

SparklieBug

Brilliant_Rock
#SparklieBug, your SS strand is just stunning I have been looking for similar pearls.
I contacted an Australian pearl farm to discuss options, harvest & ready to wear.
They sent me information/photos of three silver/white, semi baroque pearl strands & this is the one I’m thinking of purchasing, the pearls are 9-13mm with a 18ct WG clasp.

Thank you, @Brigid Wow! Those will definitely be statement pearls! Have you decided upon this strand? When will you have them? I was so surprised at how fast the shipping was for my strand. Takahashi shipped on March 1, and they arrived to me on March 4—half way around the world! :dance::love:

Brigid

Shiny_Rock
Oh, thank you!! I love the chance to get dressed up and leave the house. :)
I so agree, I love dressing/frocking up too!
Due to Melbourne, Australia’s lockdowns we’re working from home part time, so I’m still holding some presentations remotely - Zoom etc.
I always wear peals though!

Brigid

Shiny_Rock
Thank you, @Brigid Wow! Those will definitely be statement pearls! Have you decided upon this strand? When will you have them? I was so surprised at how fast the shipping was for my strand. Takahashi shipped on March 1, and they arrived to me on March 4—half way around the world! :dance::love:

Thanks, I completely missed your thread……your strand is divine, the pearl size, lustre & colour is just gorgeous!
Yes, I will buy the strand just waiting for some more photos.
I would like to remove a pearl (it’s the 7th pearl down from the clasp) but I will wait till I see the strand IRL.

SparklieBug

Brilliant_Rock
@Brigid I can hardly wait to see your strand! And many thanks for you comments on my lovely strand. Wouldn't it be just the most fun to have a pearl-peeps gathering to ogle all the beautiful pearls?! Whoa. The smilies are all wonky! [insert heart-eyes emoji]

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
I love pearls best for date nights

Antique Tahitian dangles and pendant from Kamoka
74F1976C-6206-4DB3-A393-62E23140401C.jpeg B8B4EE23-BC1F-470E-AB41-482603D89444.jpeg

:love: EEEeeeeeee, you look so beautiful!! :love: Everything is on point. I hope you had a great time.

LHethrington

Rough_Rock

wow these are HUGE!!!!

LHethrington

Rough_Rock
I’m also impatient for spring. Reworked my baby akoya bow choker into an anklet so I haven’t been wearing it as a choker since my trombone chain

A7E7270D-08AE-43E6-B9DF-6B3289DFE248.jpeg

this is super cute with the bow :)

SparklieBug

Brilliant_Rock
These are spectacular! :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

Thank you, @stracci2000 I've been getting used to them, and wearing them around the house as well as "out" in the world. But it's still cold weather, here, so they're tucked inside sweaters, jackets, etc. And I always love the feeling of warm pearls!

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, @stracci2000 I've been getting used to them, and wearing them around the house as well as "out" in the world. But it's still cold weather, here, so they're tucked inside sweaters, jackets, etc. And I always love the feeling of warm pearls!

I wear my pearls around the house, too.
After work, I change into pajamas, but I don't take off the jewelry. So for the rest of the evening, it's pajamas and pearls!!

diamondyes

Brilliant_Rock
You all have such gorgeous pearls which constantly tempt me & I wish I had more time to contribute to PS.
I had to present a work project so I wore pearls, double strand of baroque Akoya’s from Cees!
F970D197-3459-4338-A09B-3F3D7A42932C.jpeg

Are these blue? I’ve been really considering a blue strand!

diamondyes

Brilliant_Rock
Haven’t worn my ombré strand in awhile since I started dying my hair blue due to fear it’ll make the white akoya blue cause the dye transfers especially when just dyed.

But it’s been a few week since then and I’m wearing a high color to protect the pearls in back lol

AAA72D79-AD3D-444C-890C-B0BD556EE1A8.jpeg

The best necklace ever!!!

May I ask what size the pearls are?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results