shape
carat
color
clarity

What are you wearing today? Pearl edition!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
My new pearls from Takahashi arrived today!!! I will create a new thread, once I have a chance to take proper photos. My phone camera does not do them justice.

PXL_20220214_165714927.jpg

You look so very eligent and well put together
I hope the new most beautiful pearls get lots of use

DorotheaBrooke

Brilliant_Rock

DorotheaBrooke

Brilliant_Rock
@DorotheaBrooke I know you said you were going to do a separate thread but I'm too antsy to wait lol. I'd love to know the size of the necklace.

Ha, happy to share! The necklace and studs are both 8.5-9 mm. The size is perfect for a forever strand. I would have been happy with a bit larger, too, but the price jump was substantial.

adlgel

Shiny_Rock
Ha, happy to share! The necklace and studs are both 8.5-9 mm. The size is perfect for a forever strand. I would have been happy with a bit larger, too, but the price jump was substantial.

Is it a 16” strand? I’ve been waffling on getting a Pearl necklace and part of the reason I haven’t is because I can’t decide what length I want. But I love this length on you.

DorotheaBrooke

Brilliant_Rock
Is it a 16” strand? I’ve been waffling on getting a Pearl necklace and part of the reason I haven’t is because I can’t decide what length I want. But I love this length on you.

The pearls are 17" not including the clasp, which adds about .5".

pearlsngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bright sunny day today, and I had to put on my favorite Tahitian strand.

This one started off as a preloved multicolored strand (originally from PP) but then I swapped out a few of the pearls and rearranged it, to make it the way I like it. :)

favorite Tahitian strand PS.jpg

DorotheaBrooke

Brilliant_Rock
Bright sunny day today, and I had to put on my favorite Tahitian strand.

This one started off as a preloved multicolored strand (originally from PP) but then I swapped out a few of the pearls and rearranged it, to make it the way I like it. :)

favorite Tahitian strand PS.jpg

Gorgeous colors! :love:

PinkAndBlueBling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

diamondyes

Brilliant_Rock

Are these rose white?

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They look so heavenly

Brigid

Shiny_Rock
You all have such gorgeous pearls which constantly tempt me & I wish I had more time to contribute to PS.
I had to present a work project so I wore pearls, double strand of baroque Akoya’s from Cees!
F970D197-3459-4338-A09B-3F3D7A42932C.jpeg

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Haven’t worn my ombré strand in awhile since I started dying my hair blue due to fear it’ll make the white akoya blue cause the dye transfers especially when just dyed.

But it’s been a few week since then and I’m wearing a high color to protect the pearls in back lol

AAA72D79-AD3D-444C-890C-B0BD556EE1A8.jpeg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results