shape
carat
color
clarity

What are you wearing today? Pearl edition!

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks everyone!
Im a hcw at a major hospital so life has been chaotic and I haven’t posted much. But still wearing and loving my pearls!

re: my rings in the photo. One is a Michael B Princess band. The ering is a 4ct moissy :)

They both look amazing!

Wear it all in good health. Sending you good vibes for your hospital shifts.

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Takahashi and I love it. Makes me feel like a fairy lol

Oh no I didn’t know they sold finished jewelry too! Did you ask about it or see it posted? (Still learning how to shop with them)

SparklieBug

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Daisy!

I recently got a gold trombone chain and found a new way to layer and wear my MoP pendant with pearls!
Also shown with my akoya bracelet
5AA5FB13-2AD0-44A7-8442-B50FFF3FADA7.jpeg

(And yes my hair is dyed blue-green lol A2C33650-C4AC-47DB-A3A6-935ADD3F20F1.jpeg

@MakingTheGrade ACK! The trombone chain is perfect for the MOP pendant!

I'm so delighted that you found a bit of time to share, here, and hugely relieved that you're okay—"just" busy with work. :)

pearlsngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have hardly been wearing my pearls since the start of the pandemic (sad, I know) but today I just had to put on my Tahitian keshi.
I bought these in a small shop in Mystic, CT a few years ago; sadly the shop has closed permanently now. A casualty of the pandemic, I assume.

The first photo was taken this afternoon in my living room, just inside my front door (indirect light).

Tahitian keshi necklace PS.jpeg

The second photo shows what the pearls look like outdoors in direct sunlight-- they remind me of molten metal.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just thought I'd put my two pearl drop iterations here. It's a nice way to wear pearls other than as studs and the pearls can be removed, leaving you with diamond studs. Very similar looks, and I wear them both a lot. Today will be the yellow gold and GSS pair. Yesterday was the white gold and blue Akoya baroques.

1.5ctw OECs halo'd with .6ctw of AVA's on 10mm blue Akoya baroques.
20220123_154517.jpg

1.95ctw of K colored, VS mrbs - one by Brian Gavin, one from James Allen (True Hearts) in 14kt yellow with 11mm GSS drops.

20211024_135758.jpg

And I threw these in as well (tho I very rarely wear them) just because they're another pair of short drops. Pears (.62ctw, colorless, eye clean) from Blue Nile, melee is Brian Gavin Diamonds signature melee (1.02ctw, colorless, eye clean), and 14.3mm x 2 SS pearls - AAA - from Pearl Paradise.

20191004_181548.jpg

DorotheaBrooke

Brilliant_Rock
Just thought I'd put my two pearl drop iterations here. It's a nice way to wear pearls other than as studs and the pearls can be removed, leaving you with diamond studs. Very similar looks, and I wear them both a lot. Today will be the yellow gold and GSS pair. Yesterday was the white gold and blue Akoya baroques.

1.5ctw OECs halo'd with .6ctw of AVA's on 10mm blue Akoya baroques.
20220123_154517.jpg

1.95ctw of K colored, VS mrbs - one by Brian Gavin, one from James Allen (True Hearts) in 14kt yellow with 11mm GSS drops.

20211024_135758.jpg

And I threw these in as well (tho I very rarely wear them) just because they're another pair of short drops. Pears (.62ctw, colorless, eye clean) from Blue Nile, melee is Brian Gavin Diamonds signature melee (1.02ctw, colorless, eye clean), and 14.3mm x 2 SS pearls - AAA - from Pearl Paradise.

20191004_181548.jpg

I've said this before, but I'll say it again: these earrings are so beautiful, @mrs-b! I have a photo of the first pair saved as inspiration. What a great and elegant idea!

Mcgregor

Shiny_Rock
Mrs-b, you know that I have first dibs on the WSS and diamond earrings. I know, I know, you have told me repeatedly that you will never part with them, but……. I still love them! all your earrings are gorgeous!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'm beginning to get my pearl mojo back after so long in a pandemic-induced slump.

A multicolored Tahitian strand, in my hand indoors and outside in the shade. Multicolored Tahitians in hand PS.jpeg

multicolored Tahitians outdoors in shade PS.jpeg

Oh those are really really lovelly :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :appl: :appl: :appl: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2:

I tried to put a strand on the other night but it was too hot and they didn't even last 30 seconds around my neck :(2

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I can't stand wearing any necklace on a hot, humid summer day!

Everything feels either too tight or top heavy
The other nighy my silver rose on the back cord around my neck somehow got caught up in my silver cuff on my wrist- i woke up feeling all panicked

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results