shape
carat
color
clarity

What are you wearing today? Pearl edition!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
These are out of this world. Seriously. My reaction when I opened the package was a whole lotta "holy sh*t". Anyone US-based who wants Tahitians... Andrew. One stop shopping. OMG.

This is in the kitchen by the window - in the shade. Straight out of the camera, no editing except cropping.

MOLINE_CIRCLES_1.png

MOLINE_CIRCLES_2.png

MOLINE_CIRCLES_3.png

MOLINE_CIRCLES_4.png

I finally strung these up! Got a 14k brushed YG clasp on the cheap off eBay - it's dandy, everything one might want in a clasp, but it legit took over a month to get here :eek-2: Added 14 4mm 18k YG beads for some extra length and knotted it up with Pattye's Fig thread.

MOLINE_RING_SHAD3 copy.png

- - - - - - - - - -

MOLINE_RING_SUN1.png

- - - - - - - - - -

MOLINE_RING_HAND11.png

- - - - - - - - - -

MOLINE_RING_SHADE1 copy.png

- - - - - - - - - -

MOLINE_RING_SHADE2 copy.png

- - - - - - - - - -

MOLINE_RING_HAND22.png

The luster and colours are seriously mind-blowing :love: Definitely another @molinePDG Tahitian win for me!! :bigsmile:

Last edited:

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
:lol:Well, one of my babies was okay with this... The others - maybe a bit less so :lol:

MOLINE_RING_ALEX.png

MOLINE_RING_MAGGIE.png

I see quality control is hard at work! Excellent job little friend! What was the verdict? Does the strand pass their quality control, er, bite test?:lol:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I see quality control is hard at work! Excellent job little friend! What was the verdict? Does the strand pass their quality control, er, bite test?:lol:
Oh yes - quality control... Well, they're gritty, definitely #RealPearls :lol:

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well, one of my babies was okay with this... The others - maybe a bit less so :lol:

MOLINE_RING_ALEX.png

MOLINE_RING_MAGGIE.png

Your furbabbys are beauties!!! Tuxedo looks with his green eyes is seriously rockin’ that pearl strand. I’m a total amateur where pearls are concerned but the color size and sheen on those Tahitians are beautiful!!!

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    A Diva Got Her Diamond: Kristen Chenoweth is Engaged!
    A Diva Got Her Diamond: Kristen Chenoweth is Engaged! - 12/03
    December Birthstones 2021 - Zircon, Turquoise, and Tanzanite
    December Birthstones 2021 - Zircon, Turquoise, and Tanzanite - 12/01
    "Not so Fast!" says Mother Nature
    "Not so Fast!" says Mother Nature - 11/29