shape
carat
color
clarity

What are you wearing today? Pearl edition!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wore my GSS as a single strand today. 2F7EB174-F98C-46D8-A42D-F18E4C6888EE.jpeg

I wore my carnival strand today but i won't post a picture as it pales so far into such insignificance compaired to your beauty (mine is just for fun)

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mine :bigsmile:
Mine mine mine mine :bigsmile:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You snagged them??? Oh, they are AMAZING!!!! I demand a photo op! :lol:
Yessssss :bigsmile:
I think I saw his post just a few minutes after he uploaded it!! Lucky timing!!

katbran

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Circles can be so colourful ( these certainly are,) and the bonus is the cost is so reasonable compared to smoother shapes . Congratulations!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Omg you bought this??? I was soooo tempted to ask the price, but then decided I didnt want to know bc I might buy it haha
Mine!! :bigsmile:
Shockingly not-ungodly for the colour!! :eek-2: Thank you circles!! :bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile:

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mine!! :bigsmile:
Shockingly not-ungodly for the colour!! :eek-2: Thank you circles!! :bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile:

So awesome, cant wait to see your pics!!!! And yes, circles are super helpful for bringing down price.

Emeraldcutlover

Brilliant_Rock
Wearing my diamond drop silver Tahitians for a day full of Teams meetings from home office FCA7D339-1637-44E8-800A-784741281E61.jpeg

I love your earrings. Where did you get them? I’m looking for something similar but w south sea. Thanks so much.

worldtraveler101

Shiny_Rock
It was custom from Takahashi
I still get so many compliments on it, people often remark that they’ve never seen anything like it. Makes me feel too cool for school

'Makes me feel too cool for school' ... as well you should!

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
My “almost 1st wedding anniversary date night”

We are stretching celebrations across two weekends, because, why not? The more casual evening is tonight. Cocktails and fancy burgers (it’s a silly tradition)

Next weekend, fine dining and Macbeth at the opera. I can hardly wait!

Tonight I am donning a colorful dress with a floral butterfly print, peachy makeup with green and gold jewelry

This Kamoka harvest strand seriously holds her own against even a loud pattern

19E7E8B8-FB85-4933-9AE5-F764A80B2A17.jpeg
334876FC-B209-4765-B906-930338F128E8.jpeg

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
Wearing my pinkish gem Akoyas to keep it simple with a very fun dress

moonstone cluster was a must

If anyone likes more whimsical clothing brands, check out Samantha Pleet! I love her things, especially with pearls! The last time I bought things from her, she sent a bunch of fun stickers and many of them were different colored pearls - I was tickled!

CC618ED3-D8A3-433B-9378-9B90E2F82849.jpeg

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
my ears are naked
my ears hurt from wearing a mask at work - not the lobe but the back of the ear - it just aches
and im scared that between the mask, my cap and the work apron im just asking for trouble :(2

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mine :bigsmile:
Mine mine mine mine :bigsmile:

These are out of this world. Seriously. My reaction when I opened the package was a whole lotta "holy sh*t". Anyone US-based who wants Tahitians... Andrew. One stop shopping. OMG.

This is in the kitchen by the window - in the shade. Straight out of the camera, no editing except cropping.

MOLINE_CIRCLES_1.png

MOLINE_CIRCLES_2.png

MOLINE_CIRCLES_3.png

MOLINE_CIRCLES_4.png

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Decides to bring my blue strand out to play today. But I don't really wear necklaces all that much...perhaps a ring would fare better...

20210929_081607.jpg

The blues are gorgeous against that burgundy sweater ❤️

seaurchin

Ideal_Rock
my ears are naked
my ears hurt from wearing a mask at work - not the lobe but the back of the ear - it just aches
and im scared that between the mask, my cap and the work apron im just asking for trouble :(2

I hear you! When I go out, I start off with a mask, earrings, glasses and a headband. Soon, only the mask is left on because I feel like my ears are about to fall off!

michellechan2211

Shiny_Rock
The blues are gorgeous against that burgundy sweater ❤️

Yes! Tbh i was afraid they would clash, but they actually look very good against the burgundy! and them getting more playtime is always fun.

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
These are out of this world. Seriously. My reaction when I opened the package was a whole lotta "holy sh*t". Anyone US-based who wants Tahitians... Andrew. One stop shopping. OMG.

This is in the kitchen by the window - in the shade. Straight out of the camera, no editing except cropping.

MOLINE_CIRCLES_1.png

MOLINE_CIRCLES_2.png

MOLINE_CIRCLES_3.png

MOLINE_CIRCLES_4.png

Omg. A rainbow! TBH I am SO jealous you snagged these :lol:

Circles from Andrew are now permanently on my list until I scratch it off!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

MY MM pearl studs. Looked great with my bike helmet!

cheers--Sharon

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Omg @yssie they are so gorgeous and colorful !!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results