Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

What are you wearing today? Pearl edition!

SparklieBug

Shiny_Rock
These are now my favorite Tahitians as well!
LOL! I should have said that these are my favourite of the Tahitians that I'm so fortunate to own.

The colors!! :kiss2:
Right?! Every time I am tempted by Tahitians online, I gaze at this one (which always sits in an abalone shell on my desk) and back away from the website(s). For my heart and eyes, it would be pretty difficult to meet or "beat" this strand.

Whoooaaaa. We need a bajillion more pictures!
LOL! I will rummage around and see what I have. They're scattered all over the place on my computer, the phone and the iPad. And that is correct, I do NOT use iCloud or all would be organized.

@SparklieBug Simply breathtaking! His pearls are out of this world.
Yes, I agree, Robert Wans pearls are amazing!

yes more pictures please. love, love the colors!
Thank you! As mentioned, I shall see what I can find for photos.

Wow, they are surreal
The pearls often look like those "mystic" beads that glow in various lighting.

Holy bunny balls!!! I'm in love!!!!!!!!
LOL! You're so hilarious! Thank you.

One day I was in a store wearing this strand (summertime) and the sales associate exclaimed, "Oh! I loooove your beads!" Inside, I was cackling with laughter and glee. Outside, I was very polite and thanked her as I refrained from saying anything else. :lol: She was genuinely delighted. Me too.

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
@SparklieBug I try.... :) Those really are otherworldly. I love this thread! I think so many people don't know what Tahitian pearls are. I was on a Zoom meeting last week and wearing my blue Akoya and a co-worker and friend asked about them and I told her they were pearls. She then got so excited and told me about her good fortune at Disney, and how she always gets lucky with the blue pearls at the pearl picking station. She's a good friend. I just let it slide.

oceanblue

Rough_Rock
Trying some chain on pearl layering. I keep reassuring myself that the chain isn’t damaging the pearls haha.

065D8649-E577-4856-8E2B-7F28E02516CD.jpeg

I love the chain with the pearls. I don't know how old you are but today I saw two pretty high school girls strolling around our town center, one had on a small pearl choker and a gold chain. Wondered if she was reading our thread, LOL.

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the chain with the pearls. I don't know how old you are but today I saw two pretty high school girls strolling around our town center, one had on a small pearl choker and a gold chain. Wondered if she was reading our thread, LOL.

Haha maybe! I was on pricescope while I was in college so maybe high schoolers are venturing here now and again.

I’m in my mid 30s now though will still get asked if I’m a student. Especially as covid weight has gone to my cheeks to give me that chubby baby face look again

Daisys and Diamonds

Ideal_Rock
:appl: :appl: :appl:
I had a faux pearl choker last year in high school !

Two days ago I was trying on clothes down the mall and the piped music was playing early Madonna
That coupled with all the bright coloured jeans and shorts i was looking at i felt like i was back in high school (tourquoise and lime and purple)
I would love '80's jewlery to have a revival
Also alot of the shirts and tops came with long chains

Our clothes are 6 months behind (at best) im hoping its not just a passing moment

Daisys and Diamonds

Ideal_Rock
Haha maybe! I was on pricescope while I was in college so maybe high schoolers are venturing here now and again.

I’m in my mid 30s now though will still get asked if I’m a student. Especially as covid weight has gone to my cheeks to give me that chubby baby face look again

Lucky you =)2

I always looked younger than i was

until recently
I look in the mirror and stress has caught up with me

oceanblue

Rough_Rock
80’s girl here too. Would love to wear my yellow gold unicorn pendant again, of course with pearls.

The grocery store is always playing

obscure 80’s songs, sometimes I think they are spying on my phone and curating the music so I stay longer and buy more!

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    February's Throwbacks: Diamonds are Forever
    February's Throwbacks: Diamonds are Forever
    March Birthstone 2021 - Aquamarine
    March Birthstone 2021 - Aquamarine
    Soapy Love
    Soapy Love

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.