shape
carat
color
clarity

What are you buying in the Black Friday Cyber Monday sales?

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@monarch64 , Wake up honey. It sounds like you are dreaming. My niece went to Walmart Thanksgiving night and had a completely different experience. She made the comment that all her expectations were met. It was just as crazy as she thought it would be. The only thing missing was she didn't see any fights breakout over a TV. She said she left Walmart and headed over to Woodfield which was also insane at 11:00 PM

You have a very brave dad.

Elizabeth35

Brilliant_Rock
I use ebates a lot to see what is going for good cash back. Also, I believe that certain credit cards allow price adjustments. Amex does and I've used them for that reason; knowing the price would go down on something.

So far, I've ordered Bobs Red mill oatmeal...lol

Our Citicard has Price Rewind---good for 60 days after purchase. You can either register the purchase and they track it or you can submit if you see it cheaper elsewhere. We save quite a bit that way.
I know Costco does price adjustments but I can't remember the timeframe.
We bought patio furniture and it was on sale shortly after and it was just a phone call. They refunded to the Costco Amex (at the time they were still Amex) promptly. Nothing to submit.

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium
We ended up going out at the end of the day, it wasn't too bad at that point. Mainly we went to Marshall's and TJ Maxx looking for a play kitchen and accessories for my youngest son.

DH went to the Lego store in the morning and came away with a huge theatre to build, over 2,000 pieces so he will have fun with that.

My big purchase was a bag of hay for BunBun so that was my personal contribution to the economy and it was at a small. family owned shop :D

Did you find a kitchen? They had the CUTEST kitchen at Kohl's for $60, I think, plus 15% off, and then $15 kohl's cash. I have some of these deals memorized!! Anyway, I super-love this kitchen. It comes with a recycle bin!!!!!!!!! I couldn't get it myself because we have two play kitchens (my kids use one of them every.single.day). Oh, look, it's 57.59 today when you stack - 20% off toys, and then 20% off entire order, and then you get $15 in kohl's cash too! https://www.kohls.com/product/prd-1819866/step2-modern-cook-kitchen.jsp?prdPV=9

Also, how much hay does your BunBun eat. I bought a bale of hay earlier this year for a friend with rabbits and I think it was $15 for the bale. Sorry, I can't resist talking deals!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Did you find a kitchen? They had the CUTEST kitchen at Kohl's for $60, I think, plus 15% off, and then $15 kohl's cash. I have some of these deals memorized!! Anyway, I super-love this kitchen. It comes with a recycle bin!!!!!!!!! I couldn't get it myself because we have two play kitchens (my kids use one of them every.single.day). Oh, look, it's 57.59 today when you stack - 20% off toys, and then 20% off entire order, and then you get $15 in kohl's cash too! https://www.kohls.com/product/prd-1819866/step2-modern-cook-kitchen.jsp?prdPV=9

Also, how much hay does your BunBun eat. I bought a bale of hay earlier this year for a friend with rabbits and I think it was $15 for the bale. Sorry, I can't resist talking deals!

Oh, I hear you about deals I am all about getting the best price possible.

Thank you so much for mentioning Kohl's I was on Kohl's last night! Between the coupons and the Kohl's cash they had so many kitchens for my little guy. However I am glad we didn't buy one because we went to our local toy store downtown today and he starts loving on the wooden train set they have!! So we ask him do you want a kitchen or train set and of course he says trains. At lunch when we asked his exact words were "Santa buys the trains and you guys buy the kitchen please"

He is three.....yeah, we are in so much trouble!

She eats a good hearty serving twice a day, will have to look into getting it direct from the farm, we have so many around here. Thanks for the reminder because I always mean to look into this and always forget until we are out :wall:

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Double post deleted both. :cool2:

I have been looking at new dishwashers this weekend since my 12 year old one is going down hill. But DH thinks that is a boring Christmas gift so I got a treat in a pair of Akoya earrings from Pearls of Joy. Hope I love them. I got shearling slippers from Eddie Bauer for my sons and all three men in my house got a new Kindle Fire HD 8. Good price this weekend. Thank goodness I could order these online and did not have to leave the house.

Last edited:

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Double post deleted both. :cool2:

I have been looking at new dishwashers this weekend since my 12 year old one is going down hill. But DH thinks that is a boring Christmas gift so I got a treat in a pair of Akoya earrings from Pearls of Joy. Hope I love them. I got shearling slippers from Eddie Bauer for my sons and all three men in my house got a new Kindle Fire HD 8. Good price this weekend. Thank goodness I could order these online and did not have to leave the house.

Your DH is awesome!

For dishwashers, look at Blomberg. They are great!

lilmosun

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Been dwelling on this on/off all weekend...it's been on clearance but I've never pulled the trigger due to the shipping costs (which is free this weekend). I did some research and it appears to be the same mfg as the Sienna branded one sold by Costco. Does anyone have experience with either? From the reviews, the main drawback appears to be size.

https://www.hsn.com/products/improv...riant=8131262#template-product-detail-reviews

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Monarch64 - That is way too funny. Perhaps the answer is that we all need to take your Dad shopping with us so he can part the sea of shoppers and we can all have a much better less crazy shopping experience.

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm on ebates right now. 14% cash back for Neimans, 10% for Barneys, 12% Macy's... and amazon had like up to 6% yep the decisions are hard this year.

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
In case anyone is interested: the GoPro Hero6 Black is $50 off today

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results