shape
carat
color
clarity

What 3rd ring would you add?

Boo247

Rough_Rock
I'd welcome your thoughts on a possible 3rd ring. There's a gap as the basket of the antique ring sticks out so my wedding ring doesn't sit flush. Would you add a 3rd eternity type ring? If so I'd love to hear your thoughts!

img_13019.jpg

img_13020.jpg

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would not add one (unless you're just dying to add one). I think it would just be distracting. Your set is beautiful.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I agree. I think your rings are gorgeous - I would not muddy the water of the look with a third ring.

I would instead consider a beautiful right hand ring if I were wanting another ring!

mco312

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I LOVE your set!! :love: :love:

I wouldn't change anything or add on. I like the gap, and adding on might look a bit busy. I vote for a RHR if you would like to get another ring. ;))

Please post more pictures!

Boo247

Rough_Rock
Thank you everyone. That's exactly what I thought. Thanks for confirming my concerns about adding an eternity - rhr is the way to go although I'm in no hurry

More pics? Certainly but don't wish to bore

img_13033.jpg

img_1465.png

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Boo, your set is one of my all time favourites & I remember your hunt for the wedding ring well!

I also agree to a right hand ring so that you don't over shadow the classic lines. I would go for something chunky to balance your hands :love:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous set Boo...what are the stats?

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
I love your set as is without an extra band. It's beautiful! :wavey:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Add me to the list...gorgeous set and looks best just as it is!

Boo247

Rough_Rock
Aw thanks everyone. I'm touched and surprised it's remembered at all as I haven't been on here for a while and there's so much serious bling on here!
For those asking stats. It's an antique ering centre OMC diamond 2.4ct, VS, i colourand the side baguettes make it a tad under 3cts. Wedding band is modern and I can't remember the stats. A little under ct total weight.
Glad the vote is unanimous. I'll keep as is and look for chunky type eternity as rhr. As I can't stack ering and wedding band I might go for something stackable. Might as well start a lifetime collection right?! It won't be a while yet. I think I've done ok for diamonds this year.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Glad you are keeping it as is. You have a stunning set :love: :love:

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
I remember your gorgeous cushion! Great band, as well- I love your set. I wouldn't change a thing. If I am wearing a platinum wedding ring with mostly gold jewelry sometimes I throw in a very thin gold band just to tie in the mixed metals and (to me) then my 'look' is more cohesive, so you could try that but I would not mess with such a classically beautiful set- it is TDF.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results