Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

What’s the most daring outing that you have had recently?

Daisys and Diamonds

Ideal_Rock
That's the one!
We usually see them at the Pony every summer, so this was a great twist on that tradition.
I'm so happy your friend had a great time.
I'm hoping more shows like it can be planned thru the fall. They have a comedy show already lined up.
That's so cool you got to go:appl:
I was hoping it was Southside you went to see :appl:
if that's the normal for a wee while its way way better than nothing

That kind of set up might even work here in NZ if someone put some thought into it - mind you it would be socialy irresponsible and possibly illegal to provide booze and some people would not want one without the other :(2

The muscos who play clubs and pubs are really doing it tough right now

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Really daring - I got my hair cut and colored in a small town in Arkansas! :-o It's a bit too bimbo blonde but I'll get it fixed when we return to Houston in a couple of weeks. :lol:

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's so cool you got to go:appl:
I was hoping it was Southside you went to see :appl:
if that's the normal for a wee while its way way better than nothing

That kind of set up might even work here in NZ if someone put some thought into it - mind you it would be socialy irresponsible and possibly illegal to provide booze and some people would not want one without the other :(2

The muscos who play clubs and pubs are really doing it tough right now
Welllllll. There was no food or drink available for purchase. We had to bring our own. NJ is definitely being flexible on the laws regarding buying and drinking in public places for now. Eating and drinking in makeshift outdoor dining areas, buying take out food that includes mixed drinks (not premade and in a can or bottle.) Thankfully, the state is being smart about that, giving restaurants an opportunity to create business. We brought takeout sandwiches and our own drinks :)

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    A Classic Solitaire
    A Classic Solitaire
    August Birthstones: Peridot And Sardonyx
    August Birthstones: Peridot And Sardonyx
    The Original: Princess Raiyah Of Jordan
    The Original: Princess Raiyah Of Jordan

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.