shape
carat
color
clarity

WF Pics Have Arrived!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
snlee - the diamonds are 0.31 ct each (approx.) ACAs - I VS2. The tsavs are from Harriet''s dealer, sourced to match the diameter of the diamonds. Here is a thread where I posted pics of the stones before the ring was made.

The setting is Whiteflash''s 5-stone "Skye" u-prong setting, standard size, in white gold. Ring size is for my right ring finger - size 5.75.

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
OMG AG - I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
It is soooooo stunning!!! Yay, congrats girlie!! And yes, we now really have to do another GTG soon so I can see that beauty!

mochi

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely stunning!! I''m so excited for you!

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous ring! I love the setting...the u prong is my favorite for the 5 stone bands!

I will be eager to check PS tomorrow to see handshots and more pics of this ring!!!

BIG CONGRATS!

PrettyBlues

Shiny_Rock
Looks gorgeous. Can hardly wait for hand pics
36.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Thanks asscher girl - I think I''m going to go start a thread over in Hangout about another Bay Area GTG - we definitely have to have one now that there are so many fun new goodies floating around
2.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Thanks mochi, prettyblues and jelly - I''m so excited to see her this morning. Going to go and pick it up in a few hours and I promise I''ll get right on the pictures
1.gif

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''d love to see it in real life.
P.S. I''m about to call regarding care.

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
SWOON!
30.gif
That is so gorgeous! Looking forward to pics!!!!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Harriet - maybe I''ll be able to make it if you''re on this coast again before August - I''d love to see your incredible pieces in person as well. If not I''ll be traveling a lot for work starting in August, so we might end up in the same city at some point anyway...

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Thanks cushioncutnut - I LOVE your anniversary ring so much - I keep going back to look at the pictures
36.gif
36.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh my gosh!!!!! It turned out amazingly gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can''t wait til you have it on your hot little hand - and start taking pics for us!!!!

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my! Tsavs and Diamonds!!!! Beautiful!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Thanks lauren and snooper - check it out, I started the thread over in SMTR
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results