shape
carat
color
clarity

WF Halo

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Ashleigh

Brilliant_Rock
Hi everyone,

I''m looking at the WF bezel halo. I like its modern look with no wires under the bezel. The bezel just a bit above the bridge is so pretty.

But with a bridge underneath the bezel, how does one clean the pavilions of the diamond and melees? I''ve searched all over PS but couldn''t find a pic of the underside. Does anyone have any pics of the underside of either the prong halo/bezel halo? Pls show some pics
emsmile.gif

Ladies with these 2 models, can you pls share what brush you use for cleaning the pavilions since the bridge seems to be blocking the entrance to the underside of bezel?

Thanks
emsmile.gif

haha.jpg

Ashleigh

Brilliant_Rock
Anyone?

mrsv

Brilliant_Rock
I cannot be sure as I do not own this ring, but I imagine it is cleaned like any other. Either with the sparkle sparkle kit from wf, with an ultrasonic (this is how I clean mine) or with a toothbrush. But you could always email the folks at WF, they will have the best photos and information for you.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results