shape
carat
color
clarity

WF custom ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

the other Jake

Shiny_Rock
Here is my WF 1.146 I color SI 1 A Cut Above with eight .32 tcw ACA channel set sidestones in platinum. Special thanks to all the people at Whiteflash and THE Rockdoc!

TOJ- ACA 1.jpg

poptart

Brilliant_Rock
It''s BEAUTIFUL!!! So.... when ya gonna propose
2.gif

*M*

the other Jake

Shiny_Rock
ha ha... Supposedly march (i''ll keep you posted)

the other Jake

Shiny_Rock
Lil unclear on the specs---

center stone: 1.146 I color SI 1 A Cut Above
ring: 950 Plat with 8 stone .32 TCW melee

Piece TCW: 1.466

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Wow, it''s just beautiful! Don''t make the poor girl wait till March--put that baby on her finger asap!! She''ll love it. Congratulations!!!

the other Jake

Shiny_Rock
Oh geeze... now look what you did poptart. We''re gonna start this whole argument again. FINE. OKAY- i''ll give you some background. THEN you can judge me.

So basically I''m a 22 yr old grad student. I saved up for a year or so to make this purchase and as you can see...FINALLY bit the bullet. We have a trip planned together to go the Dominican the first week of March, just the two of us. I am planning on proposing on the beach. I wasn''t going to originially even purchase the ring this early, but I was worried about decreasing selection and I wanted to have it in my possession before we started next semester in January (didn''t want to hit a time crunch). We''re young so shes not expecting a proposal and she thinks I''m totally broke so even if she was she wouldn''t think I could afford it. I''ll keep the ring in a safety deposit box til its time and I got her a nice pendant for Christmas with the left over money that I didn''t spend on the ring--> seeing as how it was soo affordable. I have been planning to do it in the Dominican for the past year or so and I don''t want to ruin it just because I got the ring early! If I gave up the Romantic beach proposal I would be settling for something way less romantic and would probably always regret it. Setting is important to her and this will be a complete surprise. I think the 2 months is worth the wait...

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
Jake, what a lovely stone! I''m sure she will love it and be so surprised! can we see a profile shot?

the other Jake

Shiny_Rock
Date: 11/28/2006 10:41:38 PM
Author: gailrmv
Jake, what a lovely stone! I''m sure she will love it and be so surprised! can we see a profile shot?
oh geeze... what''s profile? lol
and no! Actually the appraiser (rockdoc) has the stone and the photos are compliments of him.

anacgarcia

Shiny_Rock
3 months!!!
OM MY I''D DIE... but well if she doesn''t have a clue it''s going to be perfect!!!

congratulations you did GREAT!!!!
36.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
She''s going to love it, the diamond is gorgeous! Be sure to come back with handshots later.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just gorgeous! Congrats in advance!
36.gif

the other Jake

Shiny_Rock
Another thanks to Rockdoc for taking these... did I mention he''s amazing?

TOC ACA- 7.jpg

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Congrats! She''s going to love it!
36.gif

bae7

Shiny_Rock
What a beautiful ring!!

Julian

Brilliant_Rock
I love it! And I like the cathedral setting, too.

It''s very stately!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
it''s just lovely t.o. Jake

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Jake propose anywhere, anytime, however you want. Don''t let us sway you. I know you have a plan and only you know what would be the most special for your GF. My DH had my ring for months before he proposed because like you he had a plan.

the other Jake

Shiny_Rock
I get the ring Friday... we''ll see how long I last

poptart

Brilliant_Rock
A DAY!!! Haha, totally kidding!

*M*

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

the other Jake

Shiny_Rock
Cause the other option is the holidays which is a month away... so like I said a 2 month difference (between the holidays and March)

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Okay, Dec. 25 to Feb. 25th equals two months, so I guess if you mean early March, that''s fair.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The ring is beautiful! You''ll have to be one strong man to resist giving her that for three months (or two months, depending on who''s counting
2.gif
)!

the other Jake

Shiny_Rock
March 4... at like 7:00. Is that early march to you? Besides we can''t count Feb as a full month.

Okay fine 3 months, just rub it in. I was being optimistic and only counting the ADDITIONAL wait. Way to ruin my delusion

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results