shape
carat
color
clarity

WF custom ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

the other Jake

Shiny_Rock
I got the ring. As soon as I opened the box it blew me away. I have *NEVER* seen something so sparkly in my entire life. I just stared at it for over an hour, not moving a muscle. I finally willed myself to move, put it back in the box, drove directly to the bank, and locked it in the safety deposit box without looking at. I won''t see it again until our trip in march, but I think about it almost every moment of everyday. I thought the rings in this forum looked amazing, but now I can''t even imagine them in person. I had no idea but you just can not capture their brilliance in a photograph. I am still numb...

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous ring - she''s going to love it! Good luck with your proposal!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good Job!!! with picking out the stone and the setting. Hope you can wait the time out.

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
I applaud you for sticking to your plan. It''s clear you''ve put a great deal of thought into it, and I think that''s a wonderful start to your married life!

Nicely done on the ring, too - STUNNING.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
The ring you chose is just beautiful and I like the way you have carefully planned your proposal!!! Good luck to you!

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous. Well done. I am so glad that you''re sticking to your original idea. It will be a trip and a moment that you both remember forever.

shay

the other Jake

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for the words of encouragement... It was pretty bad for awhile and I didn''t think I would be able to hold out til March. Once I got it locked up it was much easier- I still like to visit every now and then though
emteeth.gif

PS- How come my ring doesn''t make the cut into eye candy Sevens one?! (if its in there I guess I didn''t see it and I apologize)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results