shape
carat
color
clarity

WF ACA Three Stone Pendant

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I got a little bit better picture of it on - taking a picture of your own neck is quite the challenge - I thought ears were bad - lol!! 20C476DE-9FD4-4E3D-B996-B7D1043A7FCF.jpeg

Ohh so beautiful!! It looks fab on you!! Love it!!

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, beautiful MGR! I love the two tone bail. Very striking pendant and looks lovely on you!

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! And it is definitely a statement pendant with presence!

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, this is beautiful, MissGotRocks! Gorgeous diamonds and perfect proportions on your neck. The last photo is my favorite.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, beautiful MGR! I love the two tone bail. Very striking pendant and looks lovely on you!

Thanks - I love the touch of yellow gold for contrast

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, this is beautiful, MissGotRocks! Gorgeous diamonds and perfect proportions on your neck. The last photo is my favorite.

Thanks Kim - I just hoped that I had chosen diamonds that were not too small and not too big but I am pleased with the outcome.

ACAs in a pendant? They must be total glitter bombs IRL. What's the total length of the pendant may I ask?

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ACAs in a pendant? They must be total glitter bombs IRL. What's the total length of the pendant may I ask?

From the top of the bail to the bottom of the last diamond, it is a touch over 1”. It is so cool to see how the light plays off of these ACAs hanging vertically and flat. I can look down and see flashes of light or whatever shooting straight out! I love when my jewelry can entertain me - lol!

From the top of the bail to the bottom of the last diamond, it is a touch over 1”. It is so cool to see how the light plays off of these ACAs hanging vertically and flat. I can look down and see flashes of light or whatever shooting straight out! I love when my jewelry can entertain me - lol!

I'm so glad you commented that you can the sparkle from your pendant when you look down at it. Sometimes I worry I wouldn't be able to enjoy seeing my jewelry and would have to stick to rings, etc. But this would totally open more doors for me. Hm....:evil2:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm so glad you commented that you can the sparkle from your pendant when you look down at it. Sometimes I worry I wouldn't be able to enjoy seeing my jewelry and would have to stick to rings, etc. But this would totally open more doors for me. Hm....:evil2:

That's the problem with earrings and pendants - they are more of a show for everyone else. They are fun to catch a glimpse of in the rear view mirror a couple of times a day though!

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I thought I might have missed this post. MGR, it is gorgeous! Those 3 stones are beautiful, white and look fantastic! The bale really is a perfect touch!!!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I thought I might have missed this post. MGR, it is gorgeous! Those 3 stones are beautiful, white and look fantastic! The bale really is a perfect touch!!!

Thanks Gussie! I really love it. I have worn a pendant for years 24/7 and now I get to wear ACA diamonds all day, every day! It gets a shampoo bath every morning and we are good to go! I felt that the bale helped to balance it a bit and WF did a fabulous job with it.

Vanilla Bling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
So I have had a three stone pendant much like this one for years. I decided that I wanted an ACA pendant and thought I would make a solitaire bezel pendant. However, I could never decide on the right size diamond or a setting that I really loved. Going from a three stone style to a solitaire is challenging to have the same impact. In the end, I decided that I would try to recreate my pendant using three larger ACA diamonds. WF was so wonderful to work with sourcing the bail that I wanted that incorporated a touch of yellow gold (love two tone!) and creating this pendant from a picture. The setting is white gold/palladium mix as I didn’t want to be bothered with replating but wanted a white setting. The diamonds are .50 G SI1, .62 G VS2 and .71 G VS2 for a total carat weight of 1.83. I love having the length of three vertical diamonds as opposed to a solitaire and these three diamonds really make a statement. I just love it!!

So beautiful and shiny! Love it :kiss2:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You know I always love a good ACA and you have 3 blingtastic ones in a row adorning your neck! Love it! :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You know I always love a good ACA and you have 3 blingtastic ones in a row adorning your neck! Love it! :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

Thanks m-2-b - these ACA's are just killers aren't they? Your new five carat is a real beauty!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results