shape
carat
color
clarity

WF ACA Three Stone Pendant

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So I have had a three stone pendant much like this one for years. I decided that I wanted an ACA pendant and thought I would make a solitaire bezel pendant. However, I could never decide on the right size diamond or a setting that I really loved. Going from a three stone style to a solitaire is challenging to have the same impact. In the end, I decided that I would try to recreate my pendant using three larger ACA diamonds. WF was so wonderful to work with sourcing the bail that I wanted that incorporated a touch of yellow gold (love two tone!) and creating this pendant from a picture. The setting is white gold/palladium mix as I didn’t want to be bothered with replating but wanted a white setting. The diamonds are .50 G SI1, .62 G VS2 and .71 G VS2 for a total carat weight of 1.83. I love having the length of three vertical diamonds as opposed to a solitaire and these three diamonds really make a statement. I just love it!!

Attachments

• ACBC1444-18CC-49F0-971D-517F6560898A.jpeg
    ACBC1444-18CC-49F0-971D-517F6560898A.jpeg
    137.4 KB · Views: 13
  • DD077E90-0BFA-4329-9D0A-7EF5F1D028DB.jpeg
    DD077E90-0BFA-4329-9D0A-7EF5F1D028DB.jpeg
    243.8 KB · Views: 11
  • Custom-Three-Stone-Graduated-Pendant-in-14k-White-Gold-and-Palladium-Mix-by-Whiteflash_61119_6...JPG
    Custom-Three-Stone-Graduated-Pendant-in-14k-White-Gold-and-Palladium-Mix-by-Whiteflash_61119_6...JPG
    671.7 KB · Views: 18
  • Custom-Three-Stone-Graduated-Pendant-in-14k-White-Gold-and-Palladium-Mix-by-Whiteflash_61119_6...jpg
    Custom-Three-Stone-Graduated-Pendant-in-14k-White-Gold-and-Palladium-Mix-by-Whiteflash_61119_6...jpg
    801.4 KB · Views: 12

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How exciting to add an ACA pendant! You are all set now with a beautiful ACA pendant, studs, and three stone diamond ring!!! That was a good idea to add some yellow gold to match your other pieces!

Thanks DS - I did want the ACA earrings and pendant to go with my ring. Those diamonds are works of art in themselves! I hope you are enjoying your beautiful new diamond earrings everyday along with your new VC ring!

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations, MGR! I love the proportions of the three stones. I agree that three together pack more of a punch than a solitaire pendant would. And those G ACA’s must be blinding in real life...so much sparke!

Enjoy your new pendant...it’s a beautiful addition to your collection of G ACA’s!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations, MGR! I love the proportions of the three stones. I agree that three together pack more of a punch than a solitaire pendant would. And those G ACA’s must be blinding in real life...so much sparke!

Enjoy your new pendant...it’s a beautiful addition to your collection of G ACA’s!

Thanks Patty! I really do like it!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats, Beautiful pendant MGR! :love: :clap: . You know the PS rules post the specs.. :Up_to_something: Hard to tell from the pic :confused: is the bigger stone on the bottom?

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, I love it! It is such a stunning piece and the perfect length and size stones!

Thank you so much! You never know until you see if if you've chosen the right size diamonds or not but I do like the way it turned out.

Queenie60

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! Simple and beautiful - quite the statement piece. Enjoy and congratulations.

RunningwithScissors

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, so pretty! I bet that has a ton of presence and sparkle-power! Enjoy!

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Men In Pearls
    Men In Pearls
    Celebrating The Life Of Elsa Peretti
    Celebrating The Life Of Elsa Peretti
    Recovering Diamonds From The Depths
    Recovering Diamonds From The Depths

Need expert help finding that diamonds?

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.