shape
carat
color
clarity

Went a little Lightbox crazy

Jax172

Brilliant_Rock
Purchased the 1ctw studs during the Bloomingdale’s sale and the 1.5 ctw bezel set from Lightbox’s outlet page.
I thought I might send one pair back but they are both so pretty! I am highly impressed with Lightbox.

Attachments

• 694DE7F5-51A1-4609-A282-3236384B1678.jpeg
    694DE7F5-51A1-4609-A282-3236384B1678.jpeg
    76.7 KB · Views: 48

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! Beautiful! I especially love the bezels!!!

sprinklesparkles

Shiny_Rock
Oh now I want the bezel earrings! Too bad they're sold out.

Pearl19

Shiny_Rock
I have the 1.5ctw bezel set studs from the Lightbox outlet - I love them, they look big and impressive on the ears. Perhaps a bit large for everyday, but great for semi-formal occasions.

I also have the 0.5ct bezel pendant from the outlet (it's my most worn piece) and the 1ct princess bezel pendant (that one looks massive). Also the 0.5ctw bezel earrings which are the best everyday earrings I could wish for. You can see I have a bit of a thing for bezels.

Jax172

Brilliant_Rock
I have the 1.5ctw bezel set studs from the Lightbox outlet - I love them, they look big and impressive on the ears. Perhaps a bit large for everyday, but great for semi-formal occasions.

I also have the 0.5ct bezel pendant from the outlet (it's my most worn piece) and the 1ct princess bezel pendant (that one looks massive). Also the 0.5ctw bezel earrings which are the best everyday earrings I could wish for. You can see I have a bit of a thing for bezels.

So you have pictures posted somewhere of all these beauties? I can already see I’m going to have a bit of a Lightbox addiction myself :)

bv_jewels

Rough_Rock
Purchased the 1ctw studs during the Bloomingdale’s sale and the 1.5 ctw bezel set from Lightbox’s outlet page.
I thought I might send one pair back but they are both so pretty! I am highly impressed with Lightbox.

not a fan of bezels but in this case they sure look like beauty! Congrats on another pair!

Pearl19

Shiny_Rock
So you have pictures posted somewhere of all these beauties? I can already see I’m going to have a bit of a Lightbox addiction myself :)

Here are my 1.5ct bezel earrings and 1ct bezel princess pendant, in the Photos of Lightbox Jewelry thread (p21): Photos of Lightbox Jewelry | Page 21 | PriceScope

I haven't yet got around to taking pictures of the other items I mentioned, but I will.

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh I really love the bezel-set ones!

Kasey Bug

Shiny_Rock
Bloomingdales is having 25% off of Lightbox but you must download their app and order from the app. You also get 3x Loyalist points with fine jewelry. I bought 3-1ct pendants, 25% discount $750 and my points from this purchase will be a $750 gift card. Used Rakuten which pays 2% back and my CC which will pay 1 point per dollar. So what did I ended up with was a $1000 necklace with all discounts and gift card factored in, Rakuten and CC points I will pay less than $500 for each necklace. I want to give a necklace to each of my step daughters, no special reason. Then I went back on Bloomingdales and bought 2 more necklaces to make lever back earrings for myself. Two weeks ago Lightbox online was sold out of the 2ct tw white studs. They kept sending me 10% off coupons but they were always sold out. I responded to them and told them that PS’ers were giving up because they’re always sold out and they needed to increase production. A couple of weeks later I received a text that they were in stock, YAY! My phone had not even stopped dinging the text and I went online and they were sold out. I responded to the text that they say they don’t respond to but don’t believe it. Anyway they were sold out and the person who responded said she would pull a pair for me. WHAT? A couple of days later they sent a text that they had emailed an invoice to me. Got my 2ct tw studs! Based on the previous pair with 10k gold this pair is the 14k gold I think is cut better. I’m now a Happy Camper and done shopping for awhile lol.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results