shape
carat
color
clarity

well, well, well...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

appletini

Ideal_Rock
I''m so glad that y''all had a very productive talk and were able to be open with each other. Communication is one of the most important things in a successful, happy, lasting relationship.

nytemist

Brilliant_Rock
It''s seems we may go "looking" this weekend. I saw him last night and he asked "so, given it any more thought?" I said yeah, I already told you an idea of what setting would be good and you agreed. He says no, about the rest of the planning. (me, puzzled) He says I know I said a long time ago Spring or Fall of 2006. I said yeah, that''s not going to happen (seeming though it''s mid-January) He says well, it''s possible, my sister planned hers in 6 months. Earlier in the evening, we were talking about something else and I did something random like point out a chick he would think was cute (yay for him, he only checks out full-figured girls) and says ''yeah can''t do that any more, I''m almost engaged.'' He paused and says ''wow, that''s the first time I''ve said that.'' I smiled but said ''almost doesn''t count.''
These references are starting to make me loopey. Like since the air is cleared, he''s in fifth gear! We had to stop in the store and I could feel an invisible hand coming out of the magazine rack pulling to a copy of modern bride. Was able to resist, btu whoa it was scary. What is wrong with me? I said I didn''t want to talk too much about planning and telling people things until it was official, giving him time to adjust to the idea. He says but I''ve already adjusted to the reality of you being my wife.
Got to love it.

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Wow. That''s GREAT! I''m really happy for you!!! Yay!
9.gif
36.gif

Erin

Ideal_Rock
Nytemist - where did you get that swift-kick-in-the-ass? I''d love to buy one for my bf
2.gif

About time!!!
36.gif

nytemist

Brilliant_Rock
Starset- It''s weird but I''m thinking that I was sort of the one that needed a kick. To actually really trust his word before he could go ahead with no doubts. It took an all or nothing conversation to find that out. Geez, it looks like we have the craziest relationship but it''s not!!! Really!!

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
Yayyyy, I''m so excited for you!!!!!! Let us know how ring shopping goes!!!
9.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

I missed this flurry of action on the thread but I am so happy to hear this! It sounds like you both are finally on the same page about each other and that is so wonderful to hear! I''m glad this has turned into a happy thing and you are both working together.
36.gif

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Yay! I''m so happy to hear you guys cleared the air, are on the same page, are trusting in each other''s good intentions & moving forward.

Have fun ring shopping!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results