shape
carat
color
clarity

Weight loss 2020 FTW! We gots this!

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my! You have one??? I have had that bra in my cart for the longest time. Multiple times I have put in all my information, last thing to do is push submit and I chicken out. I read somewhere that the velcro straps on the shoulders scratch and dig in. But when I read that I assumed operator error. Just need to line it up perfectly. What do you think?

I’m off to buy one finally! Now that I know someone that actually has it!

Yes I have two! I had the original which is stiffer and for super high impact. If I was a runner I would stick with that one. Since I mostly spin and do low impact I'm happier with the flex.

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well I have had a super healthy & fabulous week. I have either done an 8k run or done a HIIT session 6 out of the 7 mornings, just having Tuesday off. I feel a little physically fatigued & one knee is slightly achy, but i can take that for my efforts. Tomorrow will be a 6k run & then in the afternoon we're heading to this cool Aqua Park on the Mere not far from here (they set it up every summer & it's exhausting but brilliant fun) so that's extra calories to be burned.

I also had a Dr appoint with a new GP yesterday, who took my hair loss, fatigue, weight gain woes etc very seriously. I have been pushing this with my GP for 6 years without success regarding my hair & fatigue, but she tells me I do too much & my hair looks great. But it has dropped severely over the last 2 months alone & is now extremely alarming - the photos would shock you. She has ordered a billion bloods & referred me to an endocrinologist. She thinks the stubborn creep on of weight maybe related. As much as I don't want to "suffer" with an illness, I am SO relieved that somebody finally listened. I know I'm not quite right & the hair fall is the last straw. I have lost two thirds volume of my beautiful curls over 8 years :cry2:

I'm glad the new doc is taking you seriously! FX they can figure it out and it's "easy".

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m joining this. I want to lose about 10 lbs. My scale tells me I weigh less than I think, but my clothes and body tell me something else.

I started two days ago doing beach body on demand and I added a walking video after. I’m doing the Morning Meltdown 100 and then Leslie Sansone’s 3 mile boosted walk which incorporates some jogging parts. I found her videos on YouTube and I’ve done them off and on for years.

Also, I’m going to try and eat less carbs and probably do a modified intermittent fasting depending if I’m working or off.

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
Hi guys....I'd love to jump in too. I have a pretty severe weight problem. I have lost 34 lbs since January 2020 and have a mere 128 lbs to go. I have tried Weight Watchers so many times and failed. I think "free food" concepts don'e work so well for me. I eat like my refrigerator contents are on sale :) So for me, I am straight out counting calories with nothing in my life for free.

Being morbidly obese in the time of COVID is not a great life plan. I am changing this and sincerely hope I can get to a lower BMI before I get COVID. I am diabetic with high blood pressure. I feel like I'm in a race against time. Maybe I am...in any event, this morning I stopped for a second and reflected how far I have come. This January I went on a cruise at my highest weight. All of the walking that is needed on a cruise helped begin my weight loss (and the huffing and puffing was not fun!). I am down 34 lbs so far. Here is a before and after of my round faced chipmunk cheeks :) I also cut my hair super short and am going gray as an experiment.

Screenshot_20200823-104939_Gallery.jpg

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi guys....I'd love to jump in too. I have a pretty severe weight problem. I have lost 34 lbs since January 2020 and have a mere 128 lbs to go. I have tried Weight Watchers so many times and failed. I think "free food" concepts don'e work so well for me. I eat like my refrigerator contents are on sale :) So for me, I am straight out counting calories with nothing in my life for free.

Being morbidly obese in the time of COVID is not a great life plan. I am changing this and sincerely hope I can get to a lower BMI before I get COVID. I am diabetic with high blood pressure. I feel like I'm in a race against time. Maybe I am...in any event, this morning I stopped for a second and reflected how far I have come. This January I went on a cruise at my highest weight. All of the walking that is needed on a cruise helped begin my weight loss (and the huffing and puffing was not fun!). I am down 34 lbs so far. Here is a before and after of my round faced chipmunk cheeks :) I also cut my hair super short and am going gray as an experiment.

I have 166 pounds to lose so know the huffing and puffing well. Such a big difference in your face between the two pictures! I love your hair in both pictures, but the after hair is just gorgeous!

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was busy taking care of my poor hurt dog yesterday so forgot to eat most of the day. Too carb heavy when I did, but I ended the day with only 2 meals and 800 calories. It isn't optimal, but I forced myself to eat a couple of ounces of turkey and a bite of peanut butter before bed to bring the calories up and hopefully minimize weight gain due to meal skipping. Trying to do better today.

Spring Day

Brilliant_Rock
I’m joining this. I want to lose about 10 lbs. My scale tells me I weigh less than I think, but my clothes and body tell me something else.

I started two days ago doing beach body on demand and I added a walking video after. I’m doing the Morning Meltdown 100 and then Leslie Sansone’s 3 mile boosted walk which incorporates some jogging parts. I found her videos on YouTube and I’ve done them off and on for years.

Also, I’m going to try and eat less carbs and probably do a modified intermittent fasting depending if I’m working or off.

I really love intermittent fasting. I really felt like my weight was falling off faster and I just felt better. Good luck!!!

Spring Day

Brilliant_Rock

I LOVE your hair! It just suits you so well! I wish I had a face that could do short hair like yours.
I’m glad you’re here with us!

Spring Day

Brilliant_Rock
I was busy taking care of my poor hurt dog yesterday so forgot to eat most of the day. Too carb heavy when I did, but I ended the day with only 2 meals and 800 calories. It isn't optimal, but I forced myself to eat a couple of ounces of turkey and a bite of peanut butter before bed to bring the calories up and hopefully minimize weight gain due to meal skipping. Trying to do better today.

Oh no! Is your dog ok?

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh no! Is your dog ok?

He's okay, not that he'll believe it. Somehow managed to scuff his pad while running and the outer layer of skin is off his big paw pad. Had him to the vet Friday to get checked out and bandaged. He hates the bandage. He is fine when he relaxes and will push his foot against people and walk normally. If he notices the bandage, he squeals and limps and acts like he is in agony. (Then is fine again as soon as you get him to relax.) Back to vet tomorrow for a recheck.

IMG_20200821_191354725.jpg IMG_20200822_173156249.jpg

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really love intermittent fasting. I really felt like my weight was falling off faster and I just felt better. Good luck!!!

Thanks! I actually feel so bloated when I eat during my fasting hours. I had my sister here for a few days so we kept snacking on stuff and drinking cocktails and my body felt awful.
Good luck as well!

Spring Day

Brilliant_Rock
He's okay, not that he'll believe it. Somehow managed to scuff his pad while running and the outer layer of skin is off his big paw pad. Had him to the vet Friday to get checked out and bandaged. He hates the bandage. He is fine when he relaxes and will push his foot against people and walk normally. If he notices the bandage, he squeals and limps and acts like he is in agony. (Then is fine again as soon as you get him to relax.) Back to vet tomorrow for a recheck.

IMG_20200821_191354725.jpg IMG_20200822_173156249.jpg

Oh my goodness, what a big baby! I’ve been dealing with going to the emergency vet all week too. Emma (my springer) tore apart one of those kitty litter catching rubber mats and ate a bunch of the pieces cuz a cat threw up on it. So she had blockage in her stomach and after 4 ER visits, still waiting on if she needs surgery.

Spring Day

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks! I actually feel so bloated when I eat during my fasting hours. I had my sister here for a few days so we kept snacking on stuff and drinking cocktails and my body felt awful.
Good luck as well!

Mmmm I miss cocktails. I love pomegranate martinis. Going out with the girls, ordering tapas, sangria to share! Yummmm

Edit: gotta remind myself this is a weight loss thread. But I miss my friends! And when we were able to go out and do stuff :(

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
I've shared elsewhere but I also wanted to share in here that I have had the gastric sleeve surgery, nearly 3 years ago. If anyone ever has any questions I'm an open book!

That's great. How are you doing now with it? Did you lose what you hoped to lose?

I have 166 pounds to lose so know the huffing and puffing well. Such a big difference in your face between the two pictures! I love your hair in both pictures, but the after hair is just gorgeous!

We can get this done :) I actually believe it is possible. ANd thanks on my hair. It is shocking when I look at it. For one thing, it is so short, and then it is so gray! I definitely tend to wear more make-up (not in the picture, but when going out) and make sure I wear earrings and lipstick.

I LOVE your hair! It just suits you so well! I wish I had a face that could do short hair like yours.
I’m glad you’re here with us!

Thanks Spring day! So glad to be here!

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's great. How are you doing now with it? Did you lose what you hoped to lose?

We can get this done :) I actually believe it is possible. ANd thanks on my hair. It is shocking when I look at it. For one thing, it is so short, and then it is so gray! I definitely tend to wear more make-up (not in the picture, but when going out) and make sure I wear earrings and lipstick.

Thanks Spring day! So glad to be here!

Yes! When I started I was in the 330s and I made it to "Onederland"! Now at nearly 24 weeks pregnant I'm around 215 so staying on goal for this. After baby in a perfect world I'll get down to the 160/170 area (but as strong as I can be) and then I'll be saving up for a tummy tuck! That's my "end goal".

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness, what a big baby! I’ve been dealing with going to the emergency vet all week too. Emma (my springer) tore apart one of those kitty litter catching rubber mats and ate a bunch of the pieces cuz a cat threw up on it. So she had blockage in her stomach and after 4 ER visits, still waiting on if she needs surgery.

Oh no! That is one of my ongoing fears with all of my crazy animals. Had two cats x-rayed in the last year to check for blockages. I hope she is okay and doesn't need surgery!

Spring Day

Brilliant_Rock
Oh no! That is one of my ongoing fears with all of my crazy animals. Had two cats x-rayed in the last year to check for blockages. I hope she is okay and doesn't need surgery!

Actually, just found out she needs surgery. They’re prepping her right now and I’m a wreck.

Here’s my sweet baby
A5288CCD-3FF0-41DE-BED1-3928E0879800.jpeg

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium

The weight you've lost so far really shows on your beautiful face! Keep going - you're doing great! :appl:

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
Actually, just found out she needs surgery. They’re prepping her right now and I’m a wreck.

Here’s my sweet baby

Oh my goodness! Look at that darling! Best wishes for a safe surgery and fast healing for your sweet baby.

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
Well I have had a super healthy & fabulous week. I have either done an 8k run or done a HIIT session 6 out of the 7 mornings, just having Tuesday off. I feel a little physically fatigued & one knee is slightly achy, but i can take that for my efforts. Tomorrow will be a 6k run & then in the afternoon we're heading to this cool Aqua Park on the Mere not far from here (they set it up every summer & it's exhausting but brilliant fun) so that's extra calories to be burned.

I also had a Dr appoint with a new GP yesterday, who took my hair loss, fatigue, weight gain woes etc very seriously. I have been pushing this with my GP for 6 years without success regarding my hair & fatigue, but she tells me I do too much & my hair looks great. But it has dropped severely over the last 2 months alone & is now extremely alarming - the photos would shock you. She has ordered a billion bloods & referred me to an endocrinologist. She thinks the stubborn creep on of weight maybe related. As much as I don't want to "suffer" with an illness, I am SO relieved that somebody finally listened. I know I'm not quite right & the hair fall is the last straw. I have lost two thirds volume of my beautiful curls over 8 years :cry2:

Alex I'm sorry to hear about your hair loss! But I am so happy that you have found a GP who will listen to you!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Alex I'm sorry to hear about your hair loss! But I am so happy that you have found a GP who will listen to you!

Thank you, darling. If I posted the pictures of before & after hair loss, you would cry. It's very distressing, but I am too ashamed. And at the end of the day, I do HAVE hair & it covers my scalp (for now) but I have literally lost two thirds of my curls. So it's not just an ageing thing, but actually a proper thing - there MUST be a cause,

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you, darling. If I posted the pictures of before & after hair loss, you would cry. It's very distressing, but I am too ashamed. And at the end of the day, I do HAVE hair & it covers my scalp (for now) but I have literally lost two thirds of my curls. So it's not just an ageing thing, but actually a proper thing - there MUST be a cause,

I'm so sorry Alex!! I know friends of mine have had health issues that took years to figure out and they felt relief when they finally received a diagnosis that made sense. Some have had to seek out a doctor who did extra bloodwork (much more than the typical panel) before they got answers.

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Here’s my sweet baby

What a beauty! Hang in there and keep us posted as you are able. I know several people who had dogs need this type of surgery and every one of them was okay. Sending lots of hugs and healthy thoughts your way.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results