shape
carat
color
clarity

Weekly Workout Thread 31st Dec till 6th Jan

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

golden

Shiny_Rock
We love TJ''s!! I should have figured it out hahaha
I am down another .5lbs. which I am so excited about haha. I am going to try not to weigh myself again until Monday. I feel really motivated, but need to add a lot more fruit to the diet. The only caloric drink I have had in orange juice (since I am sick) but I water it down with water (it is too sweet otherwise) and it''s store bought, not home made, which would be healthier.

I am going to be 25 Sunday and happy that I am healthy God Willing and alive, but upset that 25 has come SO quickly and I am not a child anymore. So maybe with this new age, a new healthy life style will come.

BTW, what does ETA stand for?

How come men lose weight so quickly?! My boyfriend has been home sick as well and has lost 10lbs!! AND does not need to any weight to begin with.

Have a great weekend!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
lol apple, i can''t believe that a city as big as houston doesnt have a TJ''s! start a petition! hehe.

tdiddy

Shiny_Rock
welcome CDT!

all this talk about TJ''s....i was just there last nite! in cincinnati, there is only 1 that i know of and it''s about 30 min north of where i live so i have to hit it up when i am out that way b/c it''s off my normal path. i picked up some salsa, pumpkin bread mix, pasta mix, and two pizzas. oh, and some chocolate....hehehe. i have been to TJs in other cities, and ours in small in relation but it''s still a nice change from the standard grocery store options esp. in terms of pre-made meals.

Mara: is the TJs red pepper soup in the canned soup section or is it a mix? That sounds really good.

i''m down 2 lbs from pre xmas this week and it''s TToTM so i was pretty happy to see that. i am just short of my goal weight and will likely get there with the upcoming marathon training starting tomorrow. this weekend it''s going to warm up to 60 (from 20 degrees) so it will be nice to run outside. i have to travel this week and the week after for work, but they are 1-2 day trips so hopefully the damage won''t be too bad. and then 2 weeks from now, i leave for india. all bets are off for that trip, but my company did arrange for a gym membership at the spa i will be staying at.

tonite will be low key - probably a quick 45 minutes on the elliptical. no clue on what we will do for dinner. so far today i have had a scrambled egg wrap with salsa and a greens salad with morning star veggie nuggets, red pepper, cucs, and a little low cal ranch. and a string cheese.

have a good friday!

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Florida doesn''t have Trader Joes either! You would think they would have one in Miami where people are so heatlhy. Maybe one day!

appletini

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/4/2008 3:53:20 PM
Author: Mara
lol apple, i can't believe that a city as big as houston doesnt have a TJ's! start a petition! hehe.
What you should be more shocked about is that a state as big as TEXAS doesn't have a TJs!

ETA: I just submitted a location request on their website!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
i''m surprised at that too Apple!!

tdiddy...it''s one of those rectangular boxed ones in the boxed goods aisle. it''s a red box. they also have a pumpkin something or other one that a lot of people seem to like. some people say other ones are too bland. that''s why we like the roasted red pepper, got a tiny bit of a kick to it. fun to heat it up, put a dollop of light sour cream in it and black pepper. yummy!

since they opened a TJ''s within a 3 min drive from us, i go there all the time now (i used to have to drive to one 15 min away and parking there was HORRIBLE)...i do about 90% of my shopping there, 5% at longs (which now has become our staple for TP, toiletries, water, detergent etc) which is also just up the street from us, and the other 5% randomly at a grocery store i might drive by on the way home or if i need something specific. it''s SO much easier to do it this way than visit the grocery store for most stuff, TJ''s for some stuff, whole foods for some stuff. i supplement from whole foods. but I also love how TJ''s has a ton of ''healthier'' items and their prepacked stuff has nutritionals on them! makes it easy for us to choose dinners during the week.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
We don''t have a TJ''s in my state either but there are several in MA (the closest one is about 30 minutes away). We don''t have WF either. I wish we did because I really want to try it.

I''ve been doing well food-wise. For breakfast I''ve been having fage (0%) with honey and cereal (usually some sort of granola, but this week it''s Post Select''s cranberry and almond). For lunch today I had a tuna wrap, milk, and a little cup of apple sauce. We''re not sure what to do for dinner. We''ve been doing take out and watching a movie on Fridays lately, but we might skip take out tonight. Dinner''s harder because my FI is way more picky than me as far as certain foods go, so there are many, many nights where we end up doing our own thing. It''s hard cooking for essentially one person, so I''m hoping to get into some sort of routine or something where we can acctually share a real meal.

When I went to the grocery store last weekend, I tried to stock up on fruit. It''s harder to do in the winter because fruit jsut doesn''t seem like a winter food. That sounds silly, but often, the last thing I want as a snack when it''s 15 degrees is fruit. I don''t know if that makes sense. Anyway, I also got cinnamon graham crackers -- I looked for low fat ones but they didn''t have any. I also got ginger snaps to have with the new tea bags I bought. I''ve realized that rice cakes, no matter which flavor, is never going to be a filling snack for me, so why bother. I think I ate most of one of the small bags in one sitting. Oops.

Carbs are my downfall..big time. We eat whole wheat pasta and brown rice but those are still carbs. I can''t imagine NOT having some sort of carbs with dinner (or with breakfast, lunch, or as a snack...). I love hummus but do I have it with fresh veggies? Nope. They''re great with pretzels...which are CARBS. Ugh.

Mara, i answer to your question, no, i haven''t been to a chiropractor. My back isn''t quite as bad as it was the other day, although I still have twinges of pain. I''ll see how it goes and maybe get in touch with a chirpractor in the near future if it doesn''t feel better soon.

Thanks Rod, for that pep talk on your core. I''ll check out that book and see what it''s like.

jas

Brilliant_Rock
It''s been one of those kind of days...but nothing horrible, just life showing me a little balance!

I woke up and did 35 consecutive minutes on the treadmill! Yea!

After that, I apparently gave in to whatever bug has been going around this board -- I caught the WWT Floopies, so I fell asleep for two hours, woke up for some soup at lunch and then fell back asleep. I can''t put my finger on exactly what ails me but I just ain''t right (insert your own joke here.) Boo!

I know I''ll be back on my game soon, though, so I just listened to my body and did what it told me! Yea!

I got official notice that after TEN years, I finally paid off all of my grad school loans. YEA! I tells ya, considering the interest and the principal, my goodness, the shoes I could have purchase. But it''s a very good thing. Yea!

Last night''s roasted chicken and baked sweet potatoes was one of those meals where DH and I said very little other than "mmmmm".

We watched Hotel Rwanda, which I had never seen. I am still disturbed by it, in a good way. Fantastic film, miraculous story of survival and strength.

My Second City orientation is Sunday (ha! Orientation! Whee!) and then classes are Thursdays. I am really excited.

I am not as excited to finish up the choreography/grading at Zippy''s school. I like clean breaks. This ain''t one of them. But life has very few clean breaks.

With all of this TJ talk, I am thinking that the one around me is just kinda meh. That or I am just not seeing all these things on the shelves. It may be worth re-investigation.

ok, my eyelids are telling me to crawl back into bed.

Peace!

appletini

Ideal_Rock
I just saw a yummy thing on food network...breakfast cookies...has anyone tried these? It sounds so yummy and easy...

http://www.bbcookies.com/

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
I did not workout; tomorrow we will, bad Skip. I was so exhausted and I didn''t sleep well last night that I finally took a 2 hour nap which I never do but I was getting short with people so it did me some good. Hubby and I went to lunch w/my parents and I had some spanakopita (I need a healthy recipe for this) which was yummy but I am sure not to healthy. We also went shoe shopping for our trip so I can break in some new shoes but they didn''t have my size, dang, everyone wears a size 6 1/2 to 7.
15.gif
I might go to Dillard''s this weekend to see if they have the same shoe.

Thank you all for your hugs and kind wishes; they felt like a big ol comfy blanket for sure!!!

Tomorrow hubby and I want to go hiking (not where we normally do since there is snow on the mountains). We were talking about how much we enjoyed our hikes this summer; it will be nice to go even if it isn''t for more than 1 hr. Hey, we have a Trader Joe''s but we just got 2 in the past couple of years; people travel miles to buy stuff at ours!!! Hubby and I also, went to TJ''s today for dinners.

Tdiddy, I love your avatar; I have some friends who went out there and the day they went to see the Taj Mahal, it was closed, they were so bummed!!!! Yay for being down 2 lbs!! Yay for warmer weather on your runs!!!

Steph, more of a reason to come out here and vist. . . we have a TJ''s. Yay for hubby!

Zoe, good to see you and yay for eating healthy! I have the book Rod recommends and I like it! Hope your back gets better!

Jas, I loved Hotel Rwanda, I cried so hard; I saw it a few years ago. Ugh, Zippy; glad you are a positive gal, great job! Sweet dreams!

Appletini, we are next door to TX (NM), come to our TJ''s!

Ladypirate, glad you are back in LA and had a good upacking workout! Good to see you!

Hey Sharon, how is the knee? Mine is doing better, knock on wood. hehe

DeeJay, yay for a moring workout! Kudos!

Welcome CDT!

Hey Lorelei, Golden, Kimi, Rod (how was sushi), Marcy and Mara!!!! Thanks for the hug; it was a big comfort!! Sorry, I had a hard time catching up but I did want to say hi!!!

Kimi, which book did you just finish? I am looking for a good thriller.

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Skippy, it's called Sharp Objects by Gillian Flynn. CREEPY!!!!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/4/2008 9:09:33 PM
Author: KimberlyH
Skippy, it''s called Sharp Objects by Gillian Flynn. CREEPY!!!!
Creepy good? I will check it out; thanks Kimi!

Modified Brilliant

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Happy Birthday ROD
36.gif
36.gif
35.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Rod, is it Sunday??? Happy Birthday dearest sweet friend!!! Here is a ((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGE HUG)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

birthday_05.gif
orchids%20for%20DeeJay.jpg

appletini

Ideal_Rock
Skippy, If I lived in El Paso or Midland I would totally go to your TJs, but from Houston the New Mexico & Missouri TJs are the same distance.

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/4/2008 9:17:17 PM
Author: Skippy123

Date: 1/4/2008 9:09:33 PM
Author: KimberlyH
Skippy, it's called Sharp Objects by Gillian Flynn. CREEPY!!!!
Creepy good? I will check it out; thanks Kimi!
Creepy good. I'm not a fan of thrillers in general, but this was really well written and interesting.

Rod's birthday is on Sunday, the 6th, if my calculations are correct.

Mara, I hope you're staying indoors and safe this evening. My sister and her family were in a car accident, due to the weather, on the 101 this morning on her way into San Jose (she lives about 15 miles outside the city) and talking to her this afternoon made me think of you.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Evening WWTr''s. DH and I are staying in tonight and relaxing. I made a veggie lasagna last night and we had that and salads for dinner, pretty yummy stuff and the lasagna will feed us throughout the weekend. I only make an 8x8 pan of it for us, DH hates frozen "leftovers" so we''ll just have enough for a couple of lunches or snacks the next couple days. Tomorrow we are planning to take advantage of the predicted warmer temps and are going downtown to one of the museums. Hopefully we won''t have too much rain although it is in the forecast...we want to do some walking around the city if possible and I don''t want to be a soggy mess all day.

Happy early Birthday Rod! Hope you enjoy your birthday weekend!

On the TJ''s topic: I love them, but right now I''m going through a period of abstinence...sometimes I just get burnt-out, maybe because I always buy the same products or mine doesn''t change things up enough, I don''t know. I''m sure I''ll be going back again soon, for awhile there I was hitting them up two or three times a week. They are much closer to our house than any other grocery store so that''s another reason I was going there so often. I do find that I''m running out of their lovely brown paper bags with handles (I only have two re-useable ones) which I use for paper recycling collection before putting it all in the bin outside, so obviously it''s about time I get back there, LOL.

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Evening Everyone! Wow......Lot''s of posts today. My apologies if I miss anyone......

First, thanks for the Bday wishes and yes, it''s Sunday. 53, hard to imagine, but I feel better and look better than I did when I was 40, so while I''ll happily admit my age (I don''t get it when someone freezes their age at 39?) I''m also happy to note that I certainly don''t look my age.

While I''m thinking about it Golden, ETA means Edited to Add........

So sorry you''re under the weather Jas. Feel better soon. Gosh that whacked out school, just keeps intruding and intruding and intruding..........Maybe you''re in a Twilight Zone episode......Hmmmm........yeah.......that''s it!!

Sushi was great Skippy. We met friends there we haven''t seen since coming home from Raleigh last April, so we had a really nice time! Enjoy your workout tomorrow. (also thanks for the flowers - You''re so SWEET!)

Hey Jeff.......So it takes my birthday to get you to pop in, eh???? Hope your New Year is off on a great start and you are still working out!

Another long, but productive day at work, so that was good. Then as you saw above, we met some really special friends from our old neighborhood for Sushi and we had such a nice time. They had to leave to go pick up their son, so we went for yogurt and coffee afterwards on our own. Tomorrow will be a fairly normal Saturday, including a nice long workout in the afternoon. We''re actually celebrating my birthday tomorrow night and Charlie''s taking me to The Palm as I always get a Lobster on my birthday and The Palm flies their lobsters in from Nova Scotia, which are really terrific.

It''s after 11, so I''m a heading to bed now. Night Night Everyone!

golden

Shiny_Rock
We share a birthday Rod!

Have a happy and a very healthy birthday Rod!
emcake.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well Happy early Birthday to you, too, Golden!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
Enjoy!

golden

Shiny_Rock
thank you very much!
9.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi everyone. I am so glad the weekend is finally here. Next week will be tough having to work 5 days.
I went out and walked around a craft store tonight with a friend and picked up some yarn and a pattern to knit a vest. I am teaching her how to knit.
Steph, I use the 2% mozzarella cheese on the pizza and it tastes fine. I get hungry for pizza and I know my version is certainly less calories than ordering in.
Kimi, you day out sounds really great. I am glad to hear you are almost over your cold. Yes, baggy jeans aren’t always bad. Sorry to hear about your sister and her family getting in to an accident. I hope they are all okay.
Hi Lorelei!
Cdt, it sounds like you are going great today. I hope you guys like the class; it would be fun to take it together.
Mara, I heard a bad storm was moving in to northern California. I am glad one of your trainers was able to work out with you tonight.
Appletini, you’ve been very faithful about using your TM at lunch. Woo hoo! I don’t think I’d want to start down the path of eating cookies for breakfast – I can’t be trusted with them.
Golden, yeah for being down ½ pound. Happy Birthday on Sunday; are you doing anything special to celebrate? Men weigh more than women so they drop weight more quickly and they have more muscle which burns fat quicker.
Tdiddy, congratulations for being down 2 pounds. I’m sure your marathon training will take care of the last few pounds you want to use.
Zoe, I guarantee there isn’t a TJ where I live. It sounds great though. I also don’t think the fruit is as good in the winter as the summer. I hope your back continues to improve.
Jas, yeah for starting your day with a workout on the TM. I hope you feel better soon. Congratulations for having your student loans paid off.
Skippy, sorry you had a restless nice. I hope you get caught up on sleep. Have a great time on your hike tomorrow. I am glad to hear your knee is better.
Hi Jeff.
Monnie, your veggie lasagna sounds great. I like have some for lunches for a few days.
Rod, have a very happy birthday on Sunday. Your lobster dinner tomorrow night sounds like a great treat.
Well, take care and have a great weekend.
Marcy

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Happy Birthday Rod!! Have a fabulous wkd!! You deserve it.

Thanks for the well wishes Kimi...we did get home safely tonite and stayed home after picking up our dinner...the storm has died down pretty much though...much calmer than this morning. I think we got the worst of it over hopefully. But yeah it was CRAZY outside this morning and early afternoon. There were a ton of accidents, they had to close the Richmond 580 bridge because big-rigs were BLOWING OVER which is just crazy! I saw a metal pole on the freeway embankment almost in the slow lane, and one of my coworkers said she was driving into work and saw some lady walking over to a building and the wind blew her over into this big flooded puddle. Yikes!! Once I got into the underground parking garage this morning (so grateful for that btw!)...I didn't leave til 5:30pm. I brought my lunch and ate it at work, worked out at the gym, then went straight home. Better to be off the roads for sure. I hope your sister and her family were okay!! I heard about so many accidents today.

So happy Friday evening all!! We're almost off to bed but just a quick check in. Monnie I hear ya on getting sick of TJ's sometimes...we buy most of the same stuff, but I only go once a week now. I used to go more often and yeah I did get more burned out that way. But now I just go on the wkd and I stock up for the week. And I try not to get too many of their super perishables, because so many of their salads and veggies only have like 3 days left on their expiration, which actually is one of my big pet peeves with TJ's. You go there and it's 1/1 and the use by date is like 1/3. You're like WHAT? Jeez! That's also why I like their frozen stuff. And our TJ's does get new stuff all the time, I am always finding something new I have never seen before! My current obsessions: 2% string mozz cheese pack of 16 (we eat a pack a week); the Sonoma Tortilla Factory high fiber tortillas for 60 cals; their Fat Free TJ's english muffins for 100 cals each (love these!); and we still love their mini personal pizzas, those are a staple for us from week to week, we just switch out flavors sometimes. Also I was loving that their Light Egg Nog was only 120 cals for a 1/2cup whereas every other one I checked out was at least 160+. May not seem like a lot but if you are drinking a serving a night for 4 nights or whatever, it adds up.

Anyhow...worked out tonite at the work gym. Just did about 35 minutes of walk/run combos for 2.75 miles and about 300 cals burned. Then did some jump rope and ball abs. Tomorrow morning I'll head to Zumba. I think that my body is def a little out of it's schedule for working out as I was tired tonite after the workout and typically 35 min of doing walk/run wouldn't make me feel as tired. My back and shoulders are sore from the trainer last nite which is awesome.

So we stayed in tonite and tried this new thin crust pizza place I read about on Yelp...it was pretty yummy and the cannoli was FAB...so good!! Then we had some apple cider and cookies and played a few games of Scrabble. Time for bed...nite all!! Hope everyone had a great day. Yay for wkds.

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Morning All!

Mara and Marcy, my sister and her family are fine, thanks for asking. She hydroplaned, hit the center divide head on, 360'd twice, then hit the center divide again. My nephew (he's 2) provided commentary throughout the accident: "Crash! Boom! Crash!" and then "Again?" when they got into his grandma's car (she picked them up as the car wouldn't run). They went to the doctor, they're all very sore and my sister fractured a few bones in her neck but otherwise they are fine. The police said there were so many accidents they weren't taking reports. When I talked to her my nephew was wandering around saying "Crash! Crash! Crash!" He sits in his carseat with a leg thrown over the side and she and her husband cracked up when they both turned to check on him and he was just lounging in his seat, leg over as usual.

Mara, it sounds like you had a nice night at home.

It's raining here today. I'm going to make beef stew in the crock pot for dinner and we're going to hang out close to home. I want to finish one more book before I have to go back to work on Monday. I'll exercise this morning.

Have a good one, all.

tdiddy

Shiny_Rock
hi all!

happy birthday weekend Rod and Golden! Rod, I can''t believe you are 53.....you are definitely way fitter than most 40 year old guys in my hometown. Yay for a fabulous looking 53!!!
36.gif

i heard about the storms on the west coast. my best friend is on a business trip in san fran and went out on a boat trip last nite. she''s terrified of boats so i bet that was a wild ride for her. yikes!

marcy: i just learned how to knit before xmas. so far i have made a scarf but i am learning some new stitches to make a blanket (working on trinity stitch now). i think it''s a really relaxing process and have always wanted to learn....gives me something to do before i fall asleep at nite.

today i officially starting training for the flying pig marathon on may 4. i am part of a training group this time around - which is good motivation on snowy days here in the midwest b/c it keeps you honest and on track when you have to meet up with folks. we had a short 5 mile run in the rain but it was way warmer than it''s been lately (40 rather than 20 degrees) so i was happy about that. it''s also nice to have my workout over for the day already. after the run i had a egg and cheese sandwich and it was delish.

have a relaxing saturday!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi everyone! We had a rather unpleasant phone call at 8 a.m. The bank who financed our 5th wheeler called saying they never received their Dec. 30th payment. We use an online bill pay and it was taken out of our account on the 21st. He was very nice about it and said no problem just to contact our service and it will get cleared up. Aak. I have never had an online bill not go through before. That’s a heck of a way to start the weekend.
I just found out yesterday I am within pounds of weighing the same as 2 friends of mine. I''ve never for a minute thought either one of these ladies was even slightly overweight. They aren''t model thin by any means but just everyday, normal people. My journey never ceases to amaze me; sorry if I blather on too much about little things but so many things are new to me and just kind of boggle my mind.
Mara, I am glad you made it to work and home okay. We have semis get blown off the road a lot around here. We’ll go to Denver after a high wind storm and there will be one in the ditch ever couple of miles. It’s even better when it’s windy and icy. Those are good days to stay home. The 2% string cheese mozz packs sound good. I picked up some baby bell lite and am not caring for it too well so I will try the string cheese next. I will have to see if I can find some 100 cal English muffins. I love those toasted for BF. I am glad you mentioned yelp again. I am going to go check that out right now; thanks for the tip.
Kimi, I am so sorry to hear your sister broke a few bones in her neck; she will be very sore for awhile. I am glad your nephew was fine and was and is able to provide some comic relief for them. That is cute, “Crash, Boom, Crash!” Enjoy your weekend of leisure.
Well, have a great day everyone.
Marcy

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
wow kimi...your poor sister!! i am so happy that your nephew was okay...kids are SO darn resilient!! this morning looks like things are dying down, it''s sunny and more dry but it''s still a little windy. we shall see what today brings, greg is going to look up the weather on the satellite thing when he comes down.

marcy, it''s so amazimg how far you have come on your journey. how close are you to a ''happy'' range now? it''s so true about perception of people and what reality might be. when i wanted to lose weight, it was 10 lbs. i was sure 10 lbs would get me to a knockout weight hehe. well i did 10 and i was like ''that''s it? i still have work to do!''...so my perception was totally off! weight is pretty sneaky.

morning all..!! having some coffee and yogurt and then i''ll go to zumba in a while. greg and i are going to try to get some new pants altered and i have this beautiful black wool coat from DKNY that i bought 8 years ago and have worn about 4 times. i am going to minnesota for work in end of jan and it''s something crazy like 10 degrees there, so i will need to pull my coat out, but it''s HUGE. literally if i wanted to wrap it around me and button it, the buttons should be on the side of my body...not the front. so i have to have it altered...and my friend just took a coat into a local place and they did a fab job making hers a few sizes smaller only for about $70. so i am going to hopefully do that today along with some pants and then we have to take down the rest of the downstairs xmas stuff and clean up the house a bit. dinner with my parents tonite. if it doesn''t rain later, a long walk with portia. otherwise, we''re just relaxing!!

happy saturday all!!

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Just wanted to report back that I made nice with my elliptical again today. Had a good workout. Time to get the stew together, have a little lunch and then we''re going to head to the movies.

Mara, kids are very resiliant, and funny. They were very lucky. My sister, who doesn''t cry, said she started balling afterwards she was so scared. She''d never been in an accident beyond a minor fender bender before yesterday.

Marcy, don''t apologize for reveling in and sharing successes! It''s awesome to hear about your journey, truly an amazing story. Hope the motorhome issue gets resolved quickly.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Dang, I typed a huge message and now it is gone!
15.gif
I hit control and c and it typed c, ugh! Oh well, I had lots of questions and thoughts for you all so this will be short.

Hubby and I did 3.65 miles and we want to workout together more on the weekends (his thinking so that is good).

Kimi, sorry about your sis and glad they are safe. Going to get your book from the library today. Thanks!

Mara, yay for Zumba! I wrote you this long post about mimi's and how cute they are. Are you all still thinking of moving?

Rod and Golden, happy birthday and yum to lobster!

Marcy, sweet of your to teach your friend to knit!

Jas, hope you feel better!

Monnie, enjoy the museum.

Tdiddy, yay for your 5 mi run!

golden

Shiny_Rock
thank you for all the birthday wishes!

SanDiegoLady YAA! I started WW (points not core) 1/1/08 and I am so glad I have someone to share with. I have not signed up online or in store and I am not attending the meetings. I am doing it on my own with the books from them.

Are you doing core or points?

Please share food ideas!! I have been pretty much eating honey nut cheerios and skim milk for breakfast or eggwhites and toast and fruits and veggies through out the day. I love cereal so much I find myself eating it for lunch as well. I have to get a new scale so I can get protein into my diet. I will have to do that tomorrow! I love the WW 3 or 4 cheese pasta dish. It is 6 points. I ate that before I was even on WW.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results