shape
carat
color
clarity

Weekly Workout Thread 28th Jan till 3rd Feb

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Marcy, you look fantastic
36.gif
36.gif

Have a great day everyone; see you Monday!
1.gif
Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!!!

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
Marcy, your pictures are truly inspirational. I hope you are incredibly proud of yourself. Your goals are so close now!

Thanks so much, everyone, for your concern about my allergic reaction! I don''t know what caused it, but I read that in rare cases certain foods combined with exercise can bring on an allergic reaction. I will try to keep benadryl with me from now on - great idea Skippy.

I hope that the ppl with colds etc get to feeling better soon!

I''ve had a busy weekend, but managed to fit in some weights and elliptical yesterday, and a walk/run for an hour today. Tomorrow I plan to go to spin class.

Can folks give me an idea of healthy lunches that they bring with them to school/work? For a while I was on a turkey sandwich kick, but got tired of it and looking for new ideas. Oh, I also used to bring soup (with lots of veggies) but had a couple of tupperware accidents so that has been "out" for a while. I''ve been hitting a place near work for salads or mini-burritos, but need some more variety.

Still stuck in world''s longest plateau... but hoping to break it! Won''t give up!

Rod... yes, being a worrier DOES suck!

Monnie, hope you are having fun w/ your friends and getting your mind off things for a bit.

Sorry not to say more individual hellos - but I am thinking of all of you, WWT friends!

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Evening Everyone,

We''re both still fighting this blasted cold, but we''re not letting it get us down or slow us down. I think I slept mearly 11 hours last night. It was one of the most beautfiful days we''ve had weatherwise in a long time. The high was about 79, without a cloud in the sky, warm with no humidity. Just perfect. So we had breakfast on the terrace and lunch outside and coffee under the oak before hitting the gym. We worked out really hard. Maybe too hard as we''re both a bit sniffly tonight and maybe we just did too much. But, we wound working out with a friend, who taught us some new exercises and we just really got into them. They''re upper body (arm and chest) moves and to say my arms are sore is an understatement. And the guy we were working out with is 20 years younger than us and he was simply amazed that we were so able to do these pretty advanced exercises. Not bad for two old guys!! For dinner we had fresh salmon with sauteed mushrooms and spinach, silver queen corn and toasted whole grain bread. Yummy. We split a small cinnamon bun we got at Starbucks earlier for dessert. I think since we''re both still fighting this blasted cold, we''ll get to bed earlier tonight.

Steph, sounds like a wonderful new home in Orlando. CONGRATULATIONS!!! Where in Orlando is the neighborhood?

Woo Hoo to the amazing Shrinking Lady. That''s you Marcy. You continue to simply amaze us!!

I hope you''re feeling better Kimberly.......

Phoenix, I''m sure your body is just taking some to time getting over the illness you''ve fought so hard to get rid of. I find it takes a while after being sick to feel 100% again. Don''t push yourself too hard (said the pot calling the kettle) and trust your body that when you need to rest, you should rest. At least I have one advantage of being unemployed right now. As long as I''ve got a cold, I can sleep more until it''s finally out of my system completely. Anyway, give yourself some time to fully recover.

Hey Skippy, I hope you had great weather today and got to enjoy being outdoors? How was the cookout?

I''m glad you are doing better Gail. Sounds like you had a good weekend and got in some good fitness too! Sorry you''re stuck in such a long plateau, but it will be broken, because you are truly dedicated to breaking it!

That''s about all I''ve got. I hope everyone had a nice weekend. I have no clue what I''ll do tomorrow, but in an odd way, I''m kind of liking not having anything I must do at any definite time. I know this will have to end and I have to find work, but it''s pretty easy to adjust to not working. If we could just win that blasted lottery, life would be so........................

Night night!!

phoenixgirl

Ideal_Rock
Marcy, you are the incredible shrinking woman!

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Hi All,

We ended up running errands and going to Jack in the Box for lunch. Fast food doesn't sit well with my tummy, but I sure enjoyed my fries while eating them!

We had soup and salad for dinner, and it was too much for me after that lunch, so I had 3/4 a serving of soup and all of my salad.

I'm working in a 1st grade class tomorrow and Tuesday, I've never been to this school. I love going to new places and seeing new/different ways of teaching. It will be a fun day.

My weekly calorie average ended up being 1600, which is right about where I should be with my physical activity and normal daily movement, at least I think so.

The Superbowl was so exciting! I told J the Giants were going to win and although he wanted them to he didn't believe me, so I'm having a bit of "I told you so" fun tonight. It was a great game.

Anyways, enjoy the rest of your evening all! See ya on next week's thread.

ETA: OMG, I totally forgot my whole reason for posting was to sing your praises, Marcy! You are just stunning!! Keep it up!

Feel better, phoenix. I've been fighting some illness or another since right after Christmas, I feel your pain.

Gail, I'm glad you're feeling better. Take care of yourself!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi everyone. I am not having fun with my new version of Office but I’m figuring it all out. My patience level with things like that are not what you would call “good”. My DH thinks I’m freaking out just because I am uttering some colorful metaphors.
11.gif

Our beef noodle soup and cornbread was great. We split a large Fuji apple and had some cheese for supper followed by a dish of slow churned ice cream. It was a yummy food day.
Skippy, thanks for the kind words about my appearance. I hope you had a nice day.
TanDogMom, thank you; I am very proud of myself. I am pretty anxious to get to a point where I am only overweight. Hopefully I’ll get there sometime this week. I sure hope you don''t ever have a reaction like that again. I carry an antihistamine with me all the because it really helps me when I get a reaction to something. Trying to figure out what triggered a reaction is so hard especially if it is a combination of something. Good luck on getting that plateau to break soon.
Rod, I hope you and Charlie get over your colds really soon. That is way cool you were able to impress the “youngster” at the gym and learn some great new exercises. Thanks for thinking I am amazing; that is pretty much my reaction when I look at the pictures I take and compare them to older pictures. Enjoy your day tomorrow.
PhoenixGirl, I appreciate the compliment. It’s a good thing I plan on shrinking more; some of the pants I just bought are pretty snug after washing them. I’m not worried though.
Kimi, I am glad you enjoyed the superbowl and got to tease your husband a little bit. It was a great game. Have fun at the new school tomorrow. It means a lot to me that you think what I’ve done is stunning.
Well, I must go get ready for bed. I’ve been pretty tired all weekend. Not enough sleep I guess.
Marcy

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
Good evening, everyone!

I have been busy busy busy the last few days, so I haven''t had much time to post. Kris threw his back out yesterday morning, so this weekend has been rather a blur. I have been reading everyone else''s posts, though, and it sounds like it''s been a great week!

Everyone who''s been talking about mattresses--we really want to get a new bed when we move up North (hopefully in a few months) and are seriously considering a foam mattress. I''ve heard great things about them. Really, any mattress will be fine with me as long as it''s a KING. With Kris being 6''7", the Queen sized bed we have does get a little cramped sometimes.

Marcy, you look AMAZING! Congratulations--I''m so impressed at what you''ve accomplished.

OK, I''m off to bed. See you all on the new thread!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results