shape
carat
color
clarity

Weekly Workout Thread 28 May Through 3 June

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey Everyone,

Our weekly healthy opening is missing from Lorelei??? I don''t really have an inspirational topic to offer, so I''m just starting off a new week in Lorelei''s absence. Hope everything''s OK with our friend across the Pond!!

Today was an excellent day. We had a decent lunch on the bay (not fabulous, but it was decent), then we had coffee under our oak tree (I know I still need to take some pictures), then a really good and long workout. Since we won''t really have the opportunity to work out again until Saturday, I wanted today''s workout to really push my muscles hard. I think I accomplished my goal as my arms and legs are feeling a little sore and tired.

For dinner we had nice salads with fresh roasted turkey breast and the Russian dressing we make with Vegannaise and Ketchup (so simple, yet so good). For dessert, we had some Lindt Dark Chocolate and later, I''ll have a Fuji Apple for an extra treat.

Checking in the next few days will be spotty for me at best. I''ll be in meetings all week, so don''t worry if you don''t see me posting much. I hope everyone had a great holiday weekend and is looking forward to a short (hopefully) week ahead. Friday will be here sooner than we think. YAY!!

Everyone Take Care!!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
I havent had a great day in terms of eating but I finished my exams today so am delighted!! Only 5 and a half weeks to go until New York.

I had my normal breakfast-my crunchie nut cornflakes and for lunch I met D at this gorgeous cafe that we go to every couple of weeks. They do a baked ham melt on rosemary foccacia bread and it is delicious-Ive never had a sandwich like it. If you ever come to Dublin you will have to try it!! For a treat, I had a small packet of cadburys buttons which I put in a low fat vanilla yoghurt. It was so tasty. Then for dinner, it was grilled chicken, some baby potatoes and some baked beans and salad. I had a ice-pop then for after dinner. I hate more today then I normally do, but I was just in the mood to have one of these days.

I also went to the gym and did the cross trainer, bike and step machine and some free weights. Ive booked an assessment with a trainer there for wednesday so they can have a look at my programme and suggest something different for me. Looking forward to that.

Hope everyone has a good day!

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good for you bee*. Congratulations on finishing your exams and that ham sandwich sounds yummy. Dublin? As in Dublin Ireland? I''ve always wanted to viist Ireland, but have never gotten there. My ex-sister-in-law is from County York, Ireland and I''ve seen lot''s of pictures of the countryside and it always look''s so green and beautiful.

Anyway, good deal on the exams and good luck with the assessment from the trainer. Having a trainer is a great thing and has done more for me than just about anything else.

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Happy new week, all. I didn''t connect that it''s a new week because of the holiday, duh. Thanks for starting the thread, Rod. I echo your sentiments re: Lorelei...she''s been missing for several days, hoping all is okay.

Already posted a lengthy update in the other thread so I won''t repeat myself. Dinner was delicious (as usual), yay for John John!

That sandwich sounds delicious, bee. I think you know my parents just went to Ireland and they''re already planning another trip they enjoyed it so much. No worries about the bad day, they''re bound to happen.

Happy evening all.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry Rod, the computer was acting up yesterday, thanks for kicking us off!! Back now anyway.
28.gif
I have been getting in some good workouts recently and am mixing it up to do some elliptical and treadmill in the same sessions for a couple of weeks, then I will mix it up again.

Sorry about being MIA - I have some news which will please you Kimmie and my other PS friends, but it won't be happening till the weekend...I have been busy preparing for this happy event....
28.gif
Have a great week all!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/28/2007 9:38:18 PM
Author: Rod
Good for you bee*. Congratulations on finishing your exams and that ham sandwich sounds yummy. Dublin? As in Dublin Ireland? I''ve always wanted to viist Ireland, but have never gotten there. My ex-sister-in-law is from County York, Ireland and I''ve seen lot''s of pictures of the countryside and it always look''s so green and beautiful.

Anyway, good deal on the exams and good luck with the assessment from the trainer. Having a trainer is a great thing and has done more for me than just about anything else.

Yep Dublin in Ireland. You should definitely visit-I love being from here. Is it Cork your ex SIL is from? We don''t have a county York but we do have Cork. Once you go outside about ten mins outside of Dublin, it''s very green.

Glad your parents had a great time Kimberley. When are they going to return?

Cannot wait until tomorrow for the trainer assessment. Although I feel like Ive lost a bit this week so hopefully Ive gotten over my plateau. Im going to weigh myself in the gym later today

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Morning all!

Rod, thanks for kicking us off while poor Lorelei had technology problems. And I hope your trip this week is productive and gets you back into the swing of things at your company in the best possible way.

Bee, good for you for getting a trainer! I know several people who swear by the motivating factor of having someone sitting there waiting for you (not to mention that you''re paying real $ for!) to get them to the gym.

Kmberly, ain''t it great, having a husband that cooks?! I am willing to overlook several other faults (like the clothes that get dropped BESIDE the hamper, LOL) due to the wonderful things that end up on my table!

Lorelei, can''t wait to hear about your mystery project!!

Yesterday I went to Sports Authority on my quest for a workout bra that would tame the bouncing girls. Really there was nothing there I was impressed with, but as I was ready to leave one of the sales people pulled me aside and said she shouldn''t tell me this since they don''t carry it but a brand called Moving Comfort was the best for stability. I called around and one of the running stores near me carried it, so I went up and got one ("Maia" is the model I went with). ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!! I spent half the afternoon jumping up and down in front of the big mirror in the living room agape and how little the girls bounced! And that jumping up and down is far more motion than they will ever endure on the elliptical, so I can''t wait to try it out on my next trip to the gym! Seriously gals, if you are AT ALL busty this is the one. Amazing how such a little thing can make such a big difference!

Anyway, after eating out 5 of the last 7 nights I am back on the low cal wagon. I''ve discovered it doesn''t take much for me to drop the few pounds I tend to put on when I eat out a lot, but it''s still shocking to get on the scale and see that I weigh four more pounds today that I did last Tuesday!!
6.gif

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Lorelei, I''m so happy you''ve been MIA for a good reason, can''t wait until you are ready to share with us!

Bee, they''re talking about going back again next year at the same time with some more family (they went with two of my dad''s sisters this year and some of his other siblings are interesting in going). They just loved it. Yay for getting a personal trainer! I missed that in your post, I was busy thinking about your sandwich!

DeeJay, the bra sounds great, how exciting! And yes, it''s great to have a hubby who cooks. I call him Chefy. He also cleans; I got home yesterday and the house was sparkling...so nice!!! No worries about the 4 lbs, they''ll come right off, I''m sure.

Today is a workout day. Tonight is our season ticket play night so we''ll be going gout to dinner. It will count as 1 of our 2 nights out this week and it''s back on track.

Hope everyone who is traveling is safe and enjoying their trips whether it be business or pleasure.

~K

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
I know how hard it can be to find a good workout bra DeeJay-I got two shock absorber ones (or whatever the brand is called) a while ago and they''re brilliant. I can run and do anything like that and they''re fine!

Also it''s really handy with my trainer as its for free!! You get a certain amount of assessments you can get with the gym Im in-I just forgot to get it done before!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh yeah, forgot to post that Ive lost 3 lbs so I think Im finally over my plateau!! Woohoo!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/29/2007 10:53:32 AM
Author: KimberlyH
Lorelei, I'm so happy you've been MIA for a good reason, can't wait until you are ready to share with us!

Bee, they're talking about going back again next year at the same time with some more family (they went with two of my dad's sisters this year and some of his other siblings are interesting in going). They just loved it. Yay for getting a personal trainer! I missed that in your post, I was busy thinking about your sandwich!

DeeJay, the bra sounds great, how exciting! And yes, it's great to have a hubby who cooks. I call him Chefy. He also cleans; I got home yesterday and the house was sparkling...so nice!!! No worries about the 4 lbs, they'll come right off, I'm sure.

Today is a workout day. Tonight is our season ticket play night so we'll be going gout to dinner. It will count as 1 of our 2 nights out this week and it's back on track.

Hope everyone who is traveling is safe and enjoying their trips whether it be business or pleasure.

~K
I know you will be so happy Kim and your support too has enabled us to do this with recent events!

Yay for you Bee!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/29/2007 11:00:45 AM
Author: Lorelei

I know you will be so happy Kim and your support too has enabled us to do this with recent events!
I have an idea of what it is....
41.gif

Congrats on all the weight loss people!!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/29/2007 11:23:41 AM
Author: Ellen

41.gif

28.gif
face23.gif
emfemale.gif
emlove.gif

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock

41.gif

Me two, me two! Or is it me to, me to? I digress...I can''t wait to hear all about "this"!!!!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/29/2007 11:32:31 AM
Author: KimberlyH

41.gif

Me two, me two! Or is it me to, me to? I digress...I can''t wait to hear all about ''this''!!!!
.....hehehehe.....
19.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey everyone! I can''t wait to hear the good news, Lorelei!
36.gif

I''m having one of those weeks when I just can''t seem to get motivated! I came down with a sinus infection a few days ago, which is getting better now, then the stupid cicadas hatched out and they''re all over outside and I have no intention of doing anything outdoors until they are dead and gone...and for some reason the past couple weeks I''ve developed a huge sweet tooth all of a sudden! My world is unraveling!
20.gif
Fortunately I did the somewhat smart thing and picked up fat free Fudsicles which are only 70 calories each, as well as some sorbet and sherbet that doesn''t contain very much fat and is pretty lo-cal to satisfy the sweet tooth, and I went straight to the little emergency care clinic to get antibiotics to treat my sinus infection. Now if I could get over my fear of cicadas and get outside for some exercise I would be alright!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi all, I hope everyone had a nice long weekend. So glad that everyone is splurging but getting right back on track or the low cal wagon to coin deejay''s phrase.
now that the kids are out of school, i''m trying to get into some sort of routine that works for me. haven''t figured out a consistant schedule but just trying to make sure I get a good outside walk or make to the gym even though I dont'' always know until the night before which it will be. We''re back on the low cal menu too after a nice weekend of splurges, yummy, yummy food but glad to be back in control. i hope everyone has a wonderful short week and a happy tuesday!!

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
Rod, I hope your first day back to work is kind to you!

Bee, good luck with your new trainer, that''s exciting! One of the moms at my son''s school is a personal trainer, and I have thought about getting in touch with her over the summer. But I don''t want to until I''m at a point where I''m ready to start weights. Please let us know how you like working with your trainer and any tips/points!
1.gif

Lorelei, what have you got up your sleeve???
27.gif

DeeJay, the faster you put the weight on the faster it comes off. I''m sure that a week of eating well will take it off in no time. Congrats on finding a good bra. There''s nothing better than a great bra, LOL! (Well, you know what I mean.)

Monarch, I don''t like cicadas, either! I like to listen to them, but they creep me out when I see them. (Shudder) Maybe you can walk at a mall? Ours has stairs all over the place, so it''s a good walk.

I just got back from my WW meeting and I lost 5 pounds. It was actually a little over a week because of yesterday being a holiday, but still, that''s a good first week. I''m trying not to get too cocky and letting myself think, "Gee that was easy, maybe I don''t have to restrict so much..." But I *would never* do that, LOL. I''m not sure if this is kind of like beginner''s luck, so I''m just tracking every little morsel and you know, it''s not that hard to stay in the range as long as I eat all my veggies and drink the water. I''m very encouraged!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/29/2007 3:18:27 PM
Author: lumpkin
Rod, I hope your first day back to work is kind to you!

Bee, good luck with your new trainer, that''s exciting! One of the moms at my son''s school is a personal trainer, and I have thought about getting in touch with her over the summer. But I don''t want to until I''m at a point where I''m ready to start weights. Please let us know how you like working with your trainer and any tips/points!
1.gif

Lorelei, what have you got up your sleeve???
27.gif

DeeJay, the faster you put the weight on the faster it comes off. I''m sure that a week of eating well will take it off in no time. Congrats on finding a good bra. There''s nothing better than a great bra, LOL! (Well, you know what I mean.)

Monarch, I don''t like cicadas, either! I like to listen to them, but they creep me out when I see them. (Shudder) Maybe you can walk at a mall? Ours has stairs all over the place, so it''s a good walk.

I just got back from my WW meeting and I lost 5 pounds. It was actually a little over a week because of yesterday being a holiday, but still, that''s a good first week. I''m trying not to get too cocky and letting myself think, ''Gee that was easy, maybe I don''t have to restrict so much...'' But I *would never* do that, LOL. I''m not sure if this is kind of like beginner''s luck, so I''m just tracking every little morsel and you know, it''s not that hard to stay in the range as long as I eat all my veggies and drink the water. I''m very encouraged!
The closest mall is Oakbrook Center and it''s all outside, lol! I''m trying to figure out whether they "sleep" in the evenings so I know what time it''s "safe" to venture outside. Since it stays light out until almost 9 now maybe I could just go out later. But yeah, they are SO gross...one landed ON ME last week and I have not been the same since. I didn''t even know it was on me until I was inside our house and looked over my shoulder to see what the dogs were up to and THERE IT WAS on my back!!! EEEEEK! My neighbors must''ve thought someone was trying to kill me from all the screaming and carrying on, I couldn''t get the damn thing off my shirt, they STICK! Anyway, I have mostly recovered by now but am still completely freaked out by them and definitely do not want to risk another run-in. I don''t care if they don''t bite, they are dis-gust-ing!
23.gif

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG Monnie are you kidding!?! I would have had a heart attack and died right there on the spot! I haven't seen one of them in person yet (and living downtown in the concrete jungle I might never--which would be TOTALLY fine with me) but just the *idea* of them makes my skin crawl!!

akw94

Brilliant_Rock
Bee, congrats on losing 3 lbs and for signing up w/the trainer! That''s great that it''s free. I am also wanting to use a trainer and have loved it when I did last. I just wish it were cheaper, definitely NOT free at Bally''s. I am planning to quit there this summer and join a different gym. I''m excited b/c they have more classes and a pool. I need the variety!

Lumpkin, congrats on the 5lbs! I love the first week weight loss. It is so encouraging! I joined Jenny Craig a little over a month or so and lost about 6lbs that first week. It was a fantastic feeling.

Monarch, YUCK! I would''ve completely freaked out too! Are you a member of a gym or do you have any tapes you can use? Glad to hear you''re feeling better.

Lorelei, glad to hear something happy is happening with you. I look fwd to reading the news.

Rod, I am definitely looking fwd to a short week so I understand how you feel! This weekend is one of my favorite summer fairs and my FI and I move in together so I''m ready!!

As for me, not much new. I go for my Jenny appt. today. I only lost 1/2 lb last week so I tried to up my exercise a bit but didn''t do much more. I worked out 4 days and ate pretty good. I did cheat once and had a fat-free frozen yogurt. That would''ve been good but added mnm''s to it. Hopefully that didn''t throw me off track. I''m worried that I''m hitting a plateau b/c I was losing about 1.5-2lbs every week for the last few weeks. We''ll see...

DJ, can I ask what store carried the sports bra? I am in need of a good one badly!

Have a good week everyone!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/29/2007 4:26:12 PM
Author: dixie94

DJ, can I ask what store carried the sports bra? I am in need of a good one badly!

Dixie, I got mine at Fleet Feet. Here's the link with store locations: link There are three in Illinois, but don't know which one would be most convenient for you to get to.

Here's a list of Illinois retailers off of the Moving Comfort site though, and I bet one of these is closer to you: link

If you want the Maia (which I found to be the most stabilizing) call around before you go becuase I don't think all the stores carry that style.

I wasn't going to work out tonight since I did on Saturday and Sunday but I'm just dying to give this thing a whirl so I think I'll go to the gym when I get home, LOL!!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Monarch, I saw those things on the news. Ew! Hope you feel better.

Lorelei, I can''t wait to hear the news either, because I haven''t got a clue as to what it may be.

Weekend of fun, but not as bad as it could have been. Back on the weekly regimen, with cereal for bf, LC for lunch and artichoke hearts with champagne vinegar and pepper for a snack. I''m one of those weird people that likes artichokes out of a can. I actually like quite a few things out of a can!

And speaking of canned goods, my friend made SUCH an easy salad this weekend that I thought I''d share. I don''t know where she got the recipe, but this is embarrasingly easy....

2 cans sweet corn drained
2 cans black beans rinsed and drained
chopped cilantro to your linking
finely diced red onion (or shallots) to your liking
fresh lime juice (probably about 4 limes for the above amount
sea salt or kosher salt to taste

Throw the first four ingredients in a bowl. Add lime juice and salt to taste. It''s so easy and refreshing. I would also imagine it would taste better with fresh corn. And it''s pretty healthy too!

Will be doing a 5 mile walk/run tonight. Going to do it in an interval style so I can try to run faster.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dixie, I don''t belong to a gym anymore--I cancelled my membership this past February because I just wasn''t going and it was $80/month. I actually have a Pilates DVD we''ve never tried that I might give a shot this week, thanks for reminding me about indoor activities!

TG, that salad does sound really good and easy, a good combo for a "non" cook like myself. I think I will try that this week, I have to stop in TJ''s tonight so I will see if I can find all those ingredients, you never know with them.

I really hope I can get over this cicada phobia I have going...it''s so nice outside now and I hate being stuck indoors because I''m so freakin'' paranoid about them. I really don''t mind spiders or snakes or whatever creepy-crawly things but anything with wings that can fly into my personal space and possibly stick to me really, really freaks me out. Yeesh. OK, I''m done talking about it on this thread for fear of creeping you guys out!

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
Yikes, Monarch!!! I had to chuckle at the thought of your neighbors wondering what the heck was going on, LOL! I freak out over any stinging insect. I mean, I'm pathetically undignified about it, so I totally relate.

I have horrible allergies this time of year (and they aren't great in the fall, either). All the medications and inhalers in the world don't get rid of them, and although they help it's just not worth it to be out because I suffer a lot when I do. I really love the spring weather. I get bummed that I can't walk outside, because I really enjoy that. Last year we got a treadmill and made a special place for it down in the basement. I also have a little TV there with a little bench and some free weights. I don't use them much yet, but I will. I just put on my MP3 and escape on my treadmill. Have you ever thought about getting a core piece of equipment, Monarch? I have to say I swear by my treadmill because no matter what the weather there's nothing to stop me from getting a work out (except laziness, LOL). I love the convenience. I'm sure it's not for everyone, but it's a thought.

Thanks, Dixie. I was kind of thinking the same thing...the first week most people probably lose a lot. Some of it may be water weight loss, too, considering that I've lowered the sodium content simply by virtue of not using as many convenience foods. But it's still nice to see that scale tip the other way.
2.gif

ETA: Skippy I'm so jealous!!! I've always wanted to go to Hawaii, so I hope you post a lot of pictures when you get back, and that you are having a blast.

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Had a not so good workout this morning. I was feeling really sluggish and did 1/2 an hour on the elliptical to the tune of 250 calories. It''s better than nothing, but not terrific. On the upside, I weighed myself and was shocked to see the scale read 124.2. That''s 1.2 lbs down from my lowest weight. I''m thinking it''s a fluke and will go back up tomorrow. Especially since it''s play night and we''re going to a fantastic hole-in-the-wall Mexican restaurant for dinner that serves the most amazing food. In anticipation I ate a protein bar for lunch and had some almonds for a snack.

I''ve decided to back away from calorie counting for a week or two to see how I handle eating without keeping a running record of all I eat. I''ve fallen out of the habit since going on vacation and it doesn''t seem to have hurt me yet, so I''ll try it and then if I notice negative changes return to it. Just a little experiment.

It''s back to work tomorrow with the kidlets, I''ve missed them and am looking forward to it.

Have a lovely evening all. I''m very excited as we''re going to see a production of Whose Afraid of Virginia Woolf? I''ve been anticipating seeing it since we purchased our season tickets and hope it lives up to my expectations!

~K

royalasscherlover

Shiny_Rock
hello WWT! i am back from my weekend college reunion, and it was a blast. so great to see my old friends. plus, my school has graduation the same weekend, and all the alums walk in the procession with them. there was a guy walking from the class of 1934, which i find so amazing and meaningful. yet another reason to work out and eat right - so i can be as healthy and active at age 95 as he is!

i wasn''t totally good about eating healthy meals (had to have some of my old college faves, hehe) but i was so busy that i didn''t snack at all. i drank more than i usually do, but i stuck to simple wine instead of sugary drinks. and i walked a TON, including several trips up a very big hill, so at least i worked some of the bad stuff off!

today i''m back to my regularly scheduled healthy program. pumpkin muffin for breakfast, salmon burger on a tortilla with fresh spinach and a nectarine for lunch, and a clif z bar for a snack. has anyone else tried the z bars? they''re supposed to be for kids...but one of my friends told me she loved them so i gave it a try - yum! i had the chocolate brownie one and it was sweet and chocolatey for 120 calories (plus 3 grams each of fiber and protein). i''ll definitely be picking up more for the times i have a brownie craving - tj''s has them for 50 cents each.

i hit the elliptical after work today for 45 minutes.

congrats to all who are seeing losses on the scale and buying smaller clothes.

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Hey SB - that''s so funny that you were at a reunion this weekend. A bunch of my friends who are all a few years older than I am all went to a graduation that sounds eerily similar to what you described - alumni walking in the procession, and up and down a very steep hill. Your reunion wasn''t by any chance in Providence, RI, was it?
31.gif
Wouldn''t that be funny!
6.gif

Thanks Rod for starting us off this week. I hope your meetings are going well and not too stressful.

Lorelei - sorry to hear about the technical problems, but I''m very excited to hear your good news!!
36.gif

Kim - I had kind of sluggish workout this morning too. Must be something in this California air LOL...I hope you have a good time with the kidlets - I could never do kids (well, only the furry four-legged kind haha), so I really admire you for that.

Bee- I''m so happy for you that you seem to have broken your plateau. I have a bad feeling I might be entering one, so I''d love to hear how you broke through yours.

DJ - congrats on the new sports bra. I know we have a store that sells those near us, perhaps I''ll go try one...

MrsS - good luck getting into a good routine with your new summer schedule. I''ve found that being able to have a routine is one of the most helpful things in this process of getting healthy. Kudos to you for continuing to commit to it even with summer child-care duties.

Sounds like everyone is continuing to do so well. Sorry to anyone I''ve missed!

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
Hi! Sounds like everyone is having a great day!

I had another awesome workout but ended up eating more dinner than I planned. Here is my day:

Bkfst: all bran with blueberries and skim
lunch: leftover bean and corn salad with tuna
snack: veggie burger (no bun)
dinner: spaghetti and lean meat sauce and added veggies
dessert (for later): light ice cream

workout: "house of pain" class - total body workout for 1 hour, also walked dogs 30 min
additional workout: wrestling new patio furniture into car and onto patio!

now I am badly in need of a shower!

Oh, and happily, I didn't gain any weight as a result of last weekend, phew!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
lumpkin, yeah, I''m also pathetically undignified when it comes to insects with wings...I think it''s because I have long hair and always worry that something''s going to fly into it and get stuck (it''s happened before and I''ve gotten stung). My dh is quite fed up with me already...he''s a tough guy and expects me to be tough because I grew up on a farm, but guess what, I''m NOT tough when it comes to prehistoric looking insects like these little buggers!

I have entertained the idea of getting a treadmill/elliptical/bowflex type piece of workout equipment, the trouble is we just don''t have the space for one. We have what I like to call a "dollhouse"--1260 sq. feet of beautifully redone house in a Georgian style brick shell, I love our house but it is just not conducive to indoor workouts. Add the fact that we are both very tall, and the house has only 8.5 or 9 ft. ceilings...and creaky original hardwood floors throughout...I used to belong to a great women''s only gym but I ended up not using it in the winter and decided to save money and end my membership this past spring.
7.gif
I''m finally figuring out, though, at 30 I have to make a real effort not only to eat right (I''ve pretty much got that down pat) but also to exercise religiously instead of sporadically...thanks for your suggestions, though, I appreciate them.

tonight I met DH at his parents house where he was doing some outside work for them, we had a great dinner there of grilled portabella mushrooms marinated in minced garlic and olive oil, mixed veggies, and a salad...the others had brats or burgers but I was content with my mushroom, hee hee. Later we came home and walked the dogs in the dark so I don''t know if a cicada landed on me or not but DH says there aren''t any on me...
9.gif
so I got my 20 min. of exercise in for the day!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results