shape
carat
color
clarity

Weekly Workout Thread 13th Aug till 19th Aug

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi everyone! I picked up my rings and bought a ton of new clothes.
36.gif
My husband was my advisor so I picked out more muted colors than I normally would; but they are all nice and fallish. I bought some shirts, knit tops, pants, the smaller size jeans which fit me fine and a jacket. Holy cow! I’m not asking for his help again; it was way too expensive. Of course I know these will fit me for quite awhile not like when I was first loosing weight and inches. At least I have some nice clothes to start school next week. He said the nicest thing to me; he said not to worry about spending money on clothes; he said he''d rather be buying me new clothes than worrying about my health. He even mentioned he might try to figure out how many calories he would need to eat to loose weight. Cool!
I probably ate more than 1200 cals today but not really sure how much. I had part of a Belgian waffle at Mimi’s with some fresh fruit for breakfast. At the mall I bought a toll house cookie which my husband and I split (enough for a taste and much safer than me making a batch of cc cookies) and for supper we went to an Italian restaurant and I had a small piece of garlic bread, and ½ of some chicken parmesan with spaghetti. We walked a lot today too. We walked around 2 floors of a large shopping mall and it is so amazing how much more walking I can take all the time.
Skippy, Woo hoo for the 4 mile walk today. It is so important to keep focused on what we are all working for and that’s why I found the WWT thread. Sorry to hear your day was weird. It seems like people want to talk to me when I am really busy trying to grade papers; that is part of the problem teaching a class online.
Kimberly, thank you for the lovely compliment. Your concert and dinner sound marvelous. What a great way to spend the evening.
Rod, it is nice to know our rings need to be smaller because of our healthy lifestyle but like you said; it is hard to part with them. I kept looking at it for about the first 30 minutes after we got back in the car. I had to make sure they didn’t switch out the diamond or something. Ha Ha. I am glad you got to drive your car home with the top down tonight. What a view from your Condo. Wow!
Lorelei, you are so right about working out is such a good investment in our health.
MrsSalvo, I bet it was hard leaving your oldest daughter at kindergarten today. I’m glad she was excited though. Thank you for saying I am an inspiration; I appreciate the kind words.
Mara, it’s sad to have vacation over. I have to go back to work Wednesday and I am not looking forward to it at ALL. Have fun on your working trip this week. The jazz festival sounds like a lot of fun.
Hi Tdiddy, I did enjoy getting my rings back. I am such a sucker for rings; I tried on a gorgeous emerald cut emerald with side bag diamonds at Tiffany’s today. It was only $6800. I smiled politely and said “thank you” and moved along. It sounds like you are really busy. I hope your 7 mi run went great tonight. My SIL got to town today so I know we''ll be eating out this week - not good news for me but I''ll be careful.
PhoenixGirl, you did great going on a 6 mile walk today. Congratulations on loose fitting pants. Yippee!
Katebar, I’m glad your winter isn’t cold. We get in the minus 10’s and 20’s Fahrenheit here for a few weeks in December and January. I am at least comforted by the knowledge we are closer to then Sun then; because I know I’d be FREEZING to death if we were farthest from the Sun then. Thank you for such a nice compliment about me. It means a lot to me to hear that. That is wonderful to hear your exercises have helped your knees so much and your BP and heart rate have dropped. That is absolutely awesome! I bet you can’t wait for your hubby’s new car.
Well, I have a dentist appointment at 7:45 on my last day off from work. What was I thinking? Then I have an eye exam at 9:45. I rounded up 2 bags of very baggy clothes to drop off at the local Needs. Then I have the rest of my day to goof off.
Take care my friends!
Marcy

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
So last night was a hard one. I talked to one of my old friends which I haven''t talked to in 6-7 years. He''s getting married in September, and the reason that last september, his father was dying of stomach cancer, and asked him to get settled down before he died. In any case, he proposed to the girl he''s been with for 6 years. The only catch is he''s really not ready, and really depressed about everything. Job, wedding, he feels his life is poopy, because it''s not turning out how he wanted.

And then I watched this dateline thing on pedophiles in Thailand. And it just ripped me. These things always do, although I''m always compelled to watch them. When I see the little Viet girls, I always think that could have been me, and it always pulls at this darker part of me.

So, I was a little down, and this is perfect binge time for me. My guy was playing baseball (I never do it with witnesses) there''s a ton of good food in the fridge, and it was late at night. BUT! I had this little dessert I''m hooked on...it''s basically a creme caramel (one of my favorites second to creme brulé) in a cup. So 130 calories, and that was it, nothing more! I''m pretty darn pleased with myself. And I''m really loving this new dessert thing, it''s more calories then the popsicle I usually have late at night (60 calories) but I think worth the treat when I''m in the cravings stage.

Chrono: Oh...long trip. I''m sending you lots of patience and tolerance. That is a REALLY long flight, especially with the little ones!

marcyc: You''re getting closer to your goal! Congrats! I kind of wish I had a scale that could do the 0.8 pounds. Mine is just a regular old fashioned one. The new clothes sounds very, very fun!

Skippy: Well I think one of the great things about having a dog (especially when you are older) is being forced to take walks with your dog. You''ll get to the faithful walking soon.

KimberlyH: sounds like aterrific day.

mrssalvo: must have been a tough day to send your baby to school! I''ve noticed some children are really happy and excited to go (which is good I think compared to tears...I think it becomes even harder on the mommy).

Mara: oh my god...dessert sounds like heaven. I''ve been craving something sweet and chocolate, and now you''ve sealed the deal with all this talk of dessert.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
YAY for you Ally, doesn''t it feel good to be able to have a treat and remain in control?
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
Good for you!!

jas

Brilliant_Rock
Hello! I''ve been MIA a few days trying to take care of some things around here, but have been reading the posts faithfully! Rod, the car is faboo! Ally, you *should* be proud of yourself, that''s great. Kimberly, thanks so much for the great work-in-a-workout advice last week! You are 100% correct and it was just the sort of thought I needed. Just do it, ya know???

Anyway, I''m off to get a new license with my new name at the DMV, which of course means you may not hear from me for another few days as I wither away in line.

Happy Tuesday!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello all!

Well I've been pretty bad lately (she says as she wipes chocolate from a Boston cream donut from her chin) but I've decided it's OK for a few days. I do better in the long run when I indulge my cravings every once in a while. I did get in three good workouts on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, so I'm not a total slacker.

Jas, which DMV are you standing in line at? I'll swing by with enough food and water to keep you alive while you wait.

Skippy, what was that cure for swimmer's ear? Was it white vinegar? I have water in my ear (I think just from the shower--how stupid is that?!) and it's killing me.
Rod, love the pics! You and Charlie are adorable and the car is
30.gif

Gotta bolt off to a meeting but I'll be back later.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
DeeJay, mix half white vinegar and half water. Then with an ear dropper lie on your side and drop it in. Move your lob around so that the mixture reaches the canal. Stay like that for 10 mins and then empty that ear and do the other ear. Do it 2x a day. By day 1 I was feeling better. I hope that helps but it helps neutralize the ph level and the swimmers ear go away. It actaully took 2 days to feel completely better and I did it for a 3rd day.

Dee, if you don't have a dropper have your DH do it with a spoon. I also didn't rinse my ear after that so you smell a tiny bit. Hubby said he didn't smell me but I smelt the vinegar.

Ally, kudos on having one snack! Yay!

Hey Jas, I saw Booty Ballet and it looks hard; I was looking at it at Target! I am impressed Jas!!!

Marcy, yay for smaller clothes!!!

Rod, wow, the veiw
3.gif
I would be out on the porch every night! Beautiful
9.gif

Katebar, yay for your car. Great job working out!

I plan on taking an evening walk because I have an appt this morning; have a wonderful day
35.gif

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
hi everyone!
ROD, my gosh! What an awesome car! And view! Now I can see why you couldn''t wait to get back to Tampa. You and Charlie are a cute couple!
Marcy, congrats on your additional weight loss! You are really an inspiration. I''ve been trying to do what you do about eating half of restaurant portions.
Ally, that''s awesome that you resisted a binge. It can be really hard to say no to emotional eating. My only solution is just not have any temptations around the house, but it''s still tough.
I realized that I almost always crave sweets when I have a craving. it''s hardly ever anything salty or fried. Just sweets... ice cream and donuts mostly! :)

So my weight has been in the same ballpark, I''ve maintained my 20 lb loss but having trouble losing more. I''ve been working out really hard and have been trying to eat protein at every meal. Maybe this is just where my body wants to be for a while, but I haven''t given up!

Did some shopping over the weekend and was fitting into some 10s! Actually, I hardly bought anything b/c 12s were too baggy but 10s were just a bit too tight. Still this is great. About a year ago I was in between 14s and 12s. Maybe this time next year I''ll be between 10s and 8s.... that would be awesome! I know there is some size inflation going on, but I got out some old clothes from a few years ago that have been too tight, and they fit again, so the progress is real!

Question for sushi lovers... what is a typical meal for you when you go for dinner? I''m trying to convince DH we are eating too many rolls... he doesn''t believe me :)

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hubby and I split 3 rolls and I usually will get 2 pieces of salmon sashimi and he gets like 2 oysters in addition. Yay Gail for 20 lbs; awesome!!!
36.gif

royalasscherlover

Shiny_Rock
hello wwt! i haven''t had much time to keep up with the thread for the past few days, but it sounds like everyone is doing great. i ate out alot this weekend but stuck to relatively heathly choices, and have been good about keeping up with my exercise.

today i had a skim latte for breakfast, and will have a chickpea and bulgur salad with feta for lunch - the recipe is from cooking light and it''s yum! i''m meeting a friend for dinner at a dive bar, and i''ll try to pick something reasonable. tomorrow i am headed to baltimore for an all-day meeting, so i''ll do the best i can with the food choices that are served. i''m planning to hit the gym for 45 minutes on the elliptical before i meet my friend tonight.

have a good one!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Question for all you Starbucks gurus: Where do I find the nutritional info on the sandwiches and salads? I had a pasta salad the other day out of sheer desperation and it turned out to be pretty good in a pinch. But I can''t find anything on the cals or protein, even though I''m searching the Starbucks site like crazy. And I can locate and drink and pastry lists...

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/14/2007 10:12:52 AM
Author: Skippy123
Hubby and I split 3 rolls and I usually will get 2 pieces of salmon sashimi and he gets like 2 oysters in addition. Yay Gail for 20 lbs; awesome!!!
36.gif
That''s funny Skippy. Charlie and I split 3 rolls and we get a couple pieces of crab and ebi (shrimp) too. We do indulge in the appetizer category though as one of my weaknesses is Shrimp and Vegetable (extra mushrooms!) Tempura.

And yes, YAY for 20 lbs., GAIL!!!!

Kimi, I got a chuckle out of you wiping the boston creme donut off your chin! I agree, once in a while one has to indulge your cravings.

Thanks DeeJay and Gail on the car and view compliments. We are pretty lucky that''s for sure!

I hope you don''t wither too long at the DMV Jas!!

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/14/2007 10:52:41 AM
Author: Dee*Jay
Question for all you Starbucks gurus: Where do I find the nutritional info on the sandwiches and salads? I had a pasta salad the other day out of sheer desperation and it turned out to be pretty good in a pinch. But I can''t find anything on the cals or protein, even though I''m searching the Starbucks site like crazy. And I can locate and drink and pastry lists...
Wow, your Sbucks has salads and sandwiches?? Our''s doesn''t. Maybe it''s just a local thing to your Starbucks??

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/14/2007 10:54:41 AM
Author: Rod

Date: 8/14/2007 10:52:41 AM
Author: Dee*Jay
Question for all you Starbucks gurus: Where do I find the nutritional info on the sandwiches and salads? I had a pasta salad the other day out of sheer desperation and it turned out to be pretty good in a pinch. But I can't find anything on the cals or protein, even though I'm searching the Starbucks site like crazy. And I can locate and drink and pastry lists...
Wow, your Sbucks has salads and sandwiches?? Our's doesn't. Maybe it's just a local thing to your Starbucks??
Ditto, ours only has cakes, bars and muffins.

What rolls do you like? We don't get appetizers well just the miso soup and salad that comes w/it already. I love the philly roll and cali roll and hubby loves the Green chilli New Mexico Roll so we share those; if I am feeling naughty I get the shrimp tempura roll
11.gif
18.gif
How about you Rod. . . Mara and Gail?

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The *best* thing they have (IMHO) are the hot breakfast sandwiches! YUM! There is one with eggs, florentine spinach and cheese, and another that has eggs and ham (or maybe it's canadian bacon) and cheese, and a few others, but those are the two that appeal to me the most.

They also have wrapped sandwiches that you can "grab and go" (the breakfast ones they heat while you wait). And there are at least three or four pre-made salads to choose from aside from the regular "lettuce ones." The other day I had one with pasta, tomatoes, chicken, cheese... and something else that I can't remember. There was a chicken curry one that looked pretty good too, and a couple of others.

Many of the Starbucks in Chicago have "food" but I usually don't get it. That's why I was so surprised the other day when what I got was pretty good, especially if you're in a total pinch like I was and don't want to just have a piece of cake or something like that.

I think Mara's Starubucks has sandwiches at least because I've seen her post about a turkey sandwich.

But damn for the life of me and I can't find any nutritional info...

ETA: Oh, and thanks to all this talk of sushi, guess what I'm having for lunch!
9.gif

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Morning All,

I can''t help out with the sushi, I don''t eat it.

Rod, a donut hasn''t passed my lips in quite some time. DeeJay was the one we should be envying in her indulgence.

After our eventful afternoon the evening turned out to be quite quiet, how pleasant! But I ended up waking up at 11 and not falling back to sleep until after 3. On a positive note, I did manage to finish a terrific book. I''m going to a friends'' place for lunch, she said she''d take care of food, which means I have no clue what we''re eating, I HATE THAT! Not sure if I''ll work out this morning or this afternoon, but will definitely be exercising today.

Happy Tuesday, friends!

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
Wow, I feel like a pig on the sushi front! The place we go has small rolls, and they are priced accordingly. I''ve been to other places where they are much larger. At our place, I usually get tuna (or spicy tuna), shrimp tempura roll, and either california or salmon or eel roll, depending. So I get 3, or 4 if I am really hungry. DH usually gets 4. We sometimes will share a seaweed salad or agedashi tofu in addition. I love tempura but have never ordered it aside from in the roll. If we split 3 rolls between us, I think DH would not be a happy camper. However, I went to another sushi place with a friend where the rolls were much bigger, and 2 was more than enough per person. I guess like with anything else, serving sizes vary.

OK, confession time. I had a donut last night! I went by the grocery after an excruciatingly hard spin class and I was totally hypoglycemic. Worse time to go to the grocery. I went to pick up salad fixins and left with a donut too! It was really good :)

Thanks for the kudos on the 20 lbs. It''s nothing new though - my weight''s been pretty much at a plateau for a couple months. It usually comes off super slow for me! Has always been this way - fast on, slow off!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Morning WWTr''s! Happy news today, I got the job!!! I start next Tuesday, I''m super excited!

In other news...the hot spell has finally broken and I plan to take one of the dogs to the forest preserve today for a nice long walk, and follow that up with an exerciseTV yoga workout at home.

Thanks Rod for the recipe, it does sound like the magic is in the seasonings Charlie uses. Last time I made mine I just used EVOO, vinegar, S&P, and basil, and it was flavorful enough but next time I will follow Charlie''s because DH loves anything Lawrey''s!

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
CONGRATULATIONS, MONNIE!!!
36.gif
They''ll be lucky to have you as an employee.

I forced myself to workout and feel much better (and more awake now!). It''s time to hit the shower.

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
CONGRATS MONARCH!!!!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just for you DJ.

http://www.peertrainer.com/DFcaloriecounterB.aspx?id=7803 I found this by accident. Shows calories for most of Starbucks drinks and other goodies there.

Now I know what to order for the low cal muffins.
36.gif

I still have the 2 pounds to lose and they are just not coming off. I haven''t felt well enough to exercise the last couple of days, but I am still eating my low cal foods.

I still have 4 weeks to go, before my high-school reunion, so I know they will have to come off by then.

Rod: Yes, Charlie is a cutie pie, would love to give you both a big hug. How are you feeling?????

I am getting hungry for chocolate too!!!!
14.gif

jas

Brilliant_Rock
The world is ending.

In and out of the DMV in...

15 minutes. Shh.

Easy.

No muss, no fuss.

So then I went to the bank to take care of the name change. About 3 minutes.

It must be donut day bc we live around the corner from a Dunkin Donuts and DH wanted a donut as reward for his "bureaucratic moral support" and the two miles we walked to get to and from the DMV. Naturally I had one too...a chocolate covered, which, according to sparkpeople, is 200 calories.

Which I burned off in the 2 mile walk (we huffed it).

Had my Total Cereal for breakfast and a rice/veggie wrap for lunch.

Just did 30 minutes on the Batliptical, two minutes of which I did on level six (I don''t have an incline or anything...just levels which it adjusts according to your weight.) This is so awesome because just a few weeks ago I could barely do 15 minutes on levels 1 and 2. Now, granted I did most of the workout on Level 4...

Tonight, DH and I are going to a Mediterranean restaurant! Yea!

I''m just so stoked! I''m also bright red from the workout. I''m not a pretty workouter. I do the ugly sweat!

DeeJay -- thank you for the lifesaving offer....maybe when I have to go renew my passport or if I ever have jury duty you can be my lifeline. I will reciprocate of course.

Rod...the car, the view
30.gif

Gail -- DH and I order about 5 rolls and I eat half of them. They''re pretty big -- I guess I''m a big ol sushi hound.

YEA MONARCH!!!!!!

Linda -- you are so positive! I''m sure the last few pounds will fall right off!

Ok, I''m off to shower because right now I smell worse than the dog...and he''s wet from the rain. And a dog.

Skippy -- yeah, Booty Ballet has its moments when I''m wondering if it goes against the laws of physics, but it''s also a ton of fun because the rest of the moves are so darned goofy.

phoenixgirl

Ideal_Rock
He said the nicest thing to me; he said not to worry about spending money on clothes; he said he''d rather be buying me new clothes than worrying about my health. He even mentioned he might try to figure out how many calories he would need to eat to loose weight. Cool!
Marcyc, that is soooo sweet! And good for him to have such a balanced perspective on life . . . yes, buying new clothes ($$$$) becomes necessary when you lose weight, but what is the alternative, don''t lose weight just to be thrifty?
20.gif

And you are so sweet to not try to spend too much even though hubby says it''s ok. I have never thought of myself as girly or a clothes person, but I''ve been shopping like it''s going out of style this summer because it''s so much fun to buy clothes that are flattering and fit well. I even bought a cute satchel purse, and I would have never bought a purse just because I thought it was cute before. Diamonds were my only impulse to splurge until recently!

Really, you should be soooo proud of yourself for losing an incredible, amazing 116 pounds! And now your husband wants to join in . . . it''s a domino effect!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just got back from a 4 mile walk with my cousin
3.gif
3.gif
Boy do I need a shower. hehehe

Nice to see yah Shortblond, yay for your 45 min elliptical! Mmmm, I love chickpeas in salads.

Dee, yay for sushi; the power of suggestion. hehehe

Kimberly, no doughnuts? You are good
2.gif
Yay for finishing a good book; I just finished a good one too. hehe How was lunch w/your friend?

Gail, the rolls are kind of medium large. One doughnut isn't bad; it is much better than a huge bagel otherwise sounds like you did well!

Monnie, yay on the job!!! Yay for walking through the preserve w/Milo (right?).

Linda, you will lose weight soon; you are doing so well, kudos friend!

Jas, glad the dmv was quick; funny how sometimes it is insane and other times it is dead.

Hey Marcy, PHX, Mara (hope you aren't working too hard), Lorelei Mrs. Salvo and Dee! Rod I am sure you are having a blast watching your car while getting your starbucks under the beautiful Oak tree. hehe
9.gif

Have a wonderful evening friends
35.gif
Kudos on all our hard workouts for our health, cheers!

ETA: Yay Gypsy for 17 lbs; that is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
36.gif
I am so glad your mom is doing better.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi ALL. We''ve had guests for the last week (FMIL and niece) and my mom is still recovering though she''s getting better so I''ve been MIA.

Had my DR appointment today. It''s been 2 months since I started seriously dieting (keeping to 1500 calories) and excercising and one month that I''ve been on Glucophage for my PCOS and I''ve lost 17 pounds!

33 more till I reach my goal of 50 pounds!!!

And it''s due in large part to your support and suggestions, advice and emphathy!!

Guest leave tommorow!!! (YAY) I am SO (I kid you not) looking forward to going back to my normal eating habits, I haven''t been that good this week, altough my activity level has been gratefully high.

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Skippy, we typicall eat rolls that include as much raw tuna and salmon as we can get. One is called the Florida Roll and it has some crunchy tempura bits, two different types of tuna and salmon. Another is called the Dragon, and it has spicy tuna inside and is wrapped in tuna on the outside. It''s my favorite! Then we usually try something different each week. Sometimes something with scallop, or another week something with Lobster salad.

Sorry, Kimi for accusing you of indulging in the donut. Naughty girl DeeJay.......Hope you enjoyed every last calorie of that. Yumm, it sounded good!

Thanks for the complements on Charlie, the car and view Linda! I''m feeling fine. The biopsy''s this Friday morning at 7:00 AM YUCK. At least it will be over with and I can finally learn if there''s something wrong or not.

YAY YAY YAY YAY on getting the new job Monnie! Congratulations and I know you''re going to be a SUPERSTAR!!!

Look''s like we''re going to be a two BMW family. Charlie had indicated he really would like the BMW 335i Coupe and who am I to say he shouldn''t have one when I get pretty much what I want too. But, they''re really difficult to get and one usually has to be on a waiting list. But, (yes they love to take our money don''t you think), our salesperson called and said there was the exact car, color and options Charlie wanted on a boat headed to our shores in 2 days and the person who ordered it can''t take it and if we wanted it, we had to decide right then and give them a deposit. So we did and I guess it will be here sometime next week. It''s exactly like my convertible, only Monaco Blue, which is darker, otherwise it has the same interior colors (which really are quite terrific) and options. Oh well........lifes short. Get what you want if you can!

Had a great workout tonight. Won''t bore you with details, but felt I needed to work out extra hard since I can''t work out all next week, which will be very difficult for me.

I hope everyone''s enjoying a nice evening!!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Rod holy smokes, another BMW !!!
3.gif
! That is awesome; are you guys still keeping the SLk? LOL, that is funny that they found one right away for you guys; I am sure you are their favorite customers.
11.gif
hehe You guys are killin me; now I want one. I will have to live through you vicariously. Rod, I will for sure think of you Friday; you are in my nightly prayers.

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, we are certainly their favorite customer this week. Can you say, "Wallet Billed Mattress Pad?" (translation, please let me lay down and you take every penny I have) I thought you could.........LOL We're actually trading the SLK in. Charlie says he can't find a comfortable position in the car and now he thinks it's just too small for his everyday car. I think it's BMW envy, but if he wants the BMW coupe (it is really a hot car, I must admit and I would love to be a passenger in it, I must also admit). It would be nice if we could keep the SLK and have a 3rd car, but we don't like to have car loans and in order to have the 2nd Bimmer paid for, we need to trade the SLK. Thanks for letting me know I'll be in your prayers. That means a lot to me for sure!!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay Monnie on getting the new job. Hooray for you!!!

Rod: Yay for Charlie on getting a BMW!!!! You know, we will want to see pictures of his too!!!!

I will be thinking of you on Friday. I pray you will get good news!!!!!!

Linda

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results