shape
carat
color
clarity

Week 21 - Share Photos: Favorite Honeymoon Pic

Iowa Lizzy

Brilliant_Rock
Bora Bora, Tahiti. This was one of the views from our overwater bungalow. Pure paradise.

honeymoonforps1.jpg

wannaBMrsH

Brilliant_Rock
Keeping the paradise beach theme going, we finally took our honeymoon right before our first year anniversary last month.

We were in India for a wedding and decided to jump over to the Maldives for our official honeymoon. We stayed on Furanafushi Island in the North Male Atoll, Republic of the Maldives. We didn't have an underwater camera or I would have posted a picture of the baby shark we saw while snorkeling! Instead here is a photo of DH and me 3 days before our first year anniversary.

Maldives 4137.jpg

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The view from our suite in Jamaica mon!

Attachments

• Jamaica.bmp
    801.7 KB · Views: 1,728

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
DH and me in front of Caana, or Sky Temple, at the Mayan site of Caracol in Belize.

DSCF9637.JPG

sillyberry

Brilliant_Rock
vc, you're ahead of me! That trip looked a-mazing.

Here is us at the Padres game. We ended up with so few pictures of our trip...I think DH thought "hey, I just took A BILLION photos, NO WAY I'm taking more!"

IMG_0021.JPG

4ever

Ideal_Rock
Bridge Climb Sydney. There's nothing like compulsory glasses keepers to make you look like a total dork.

Bridge Climb 1 copy.jpg

emeraldluvr

Rough_Rock
Wowwwwwww!!! These places look so amazing. I love the picture by the Eiffel tower! :love:

Marina87

Rough_Rock
These are gorgeous honeymoon spots! Breath taking! :love:

audball

Ideal_Rock
bump

audball

Ideal_Rock
GIANT cookie from a killer sweet shop on River Street in Savannah, GA.

_18503.jpg

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
We stayed the night of our wedding with all of our guests at the hotel too and then one more night just the two of us (plus one other couple who stayed a few days -- and was kind enough to invite us to join them for dinner since I forgot to make dinner reservations :oops: )

If you look just past the pool, there is a roof of a little house. That is the hotel room that DH & I stayed in both nights (the hole house!). It has a little patio with table & chairs looking out over the river & gorge. Spectacular sunrise/sunset :love:
We sat out on our patio drinking wine and eating chocolate truffles made by the chef while we watched the sunset the 2nd night :love:

_18613.jpg

emeraldluvr

Rough_Rock
Thanks for sharing these photos! Great honeymoon spots! :love:

AkFayon

Rough_Rock
Re:

kittybean|1268853262|2488900 said:
This was after DH "re-proposed" to me on a gondola in Venice.  I said yes
1.gif

Nice click. So beautiful.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results