shape
carat
color
clarity

Wedding shoes!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Harleigh and Freke,
I can''t find a pic of the gold Manolos online. I also bought one pair of Tod''s, two pairs of Jimmy Choos, and another pair of Manolos. Uh oh.

Btw, for those of you in New York, Bergdorf''s sale starts on the 26th.
2.gif

shimmer

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I found these yesterday for $80--only one pair, in my size...I think it was destiny
9.gif

swcubies.jpg

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Definitely destiny on that one. I''m jealous. My destiny shoes were something I was obsessed with for a week-I finally found them-only one pair, in my size. But they weren''t on sale.
40.gif

indypitty

Shiny_Rock
Here are my shoes... I wanted flats since FI is only a couple of inches taller than me and we''re having a beach weeding.

pl577984-02viv01[1].jpg

Mayflower25

Rough_Rock
Ladies, it appears that I''m going to be a 2-shoe bride! I came across these Jimmy Choo''s and couldn''t resist
17.gif
:

mayflower2.jpg

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Iwanna- in white and gold? How high of a heel? And size?

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
size 9, same color (unless something wild jumps out atcha), slightly lower. I''m getting married on grass, so not too skinny a heel.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock

swimmer

Ideal_Rock
Oh, so hard to find nice flats!
Indypitty''s are awesome.
I got these silver ones for $20 at Dillards, didn''t think anyone would notice them, but here is a photo of our shock as family members cartwheeled over to us just after the ceremony. I''ve envied all you high heeled ladies, but being 5''10 it just ain''t happening.

shoezz.jpg

NovemberBride

Brilliant_Rock
These were my wedding shoes. I absolutely loved them. They are about 4 inches high, but since DH and I have a 13 inch height difference (I''m 5''2", he''s 6''3"), I needed all the help I could get! I planned to dye them black or another fun color so I could rewear them, but I have become a bit sentimental and haven''t been able to bring myself to do it yet.

ajbshoes.jpg

rubybeth

Ideal_Rock
All right, I''ll bite. I *love* the shoes I found to wear for my wedding. I have been working on breaking them in, of course.
2.gif
I''ve wanted to wear them out so many times since getting them, but I have to wait until after their official debut on August 8. They are, for reference, Capparos Val in Rouge, and I''ve known for a long time that I would wear red shoes at my (someday) wedding.
3.gif

7768-514443-p.jpg

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
I just got these from Zappos to coordinate with my BM dresses...they aren''t quite tall enough, so I may have to get my dress hemmed...

CIMG103623.JPG

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Are those the Unlisted''s Harleigh? And how much too long is your dress?

CIMG1046123.JPG

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Morer views...

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lol. Look at those smokin'' legs!!!!! Dude. I''m jealous!

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
They are...it is still about an inch too long. I''m super irritated I let the lady talk me into a longer hollow-to-hem!
29.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Is the dress plain on the bottom?

(I''m seriously loving those shoes...I''ve been restraining myself for the past 2 posts...)

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/4/2008 11:31:43 PM
Author: FrekeChild
Lol. Look at those smokin'' legs!!!!! Dude. I''m jealous!
LOL...thanks! You are too funny! Suffice it to say that Rusty is a butt and leg man!
31.gif

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Hooray! I have the Freke seal of approval! I have to admit that I think they''re pretty darn sexy if I do say so myself!

And the hem is completely plain...no decoration except on the train...do you think it could just be hemmed in the front???

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
I bet it could be!!That's exactly what I was thinking! And that's what I did with my debutante dress that was plain on the bottom.

No really, I'm loving the shoes. I just looked them up...I showed your pic to BF and then about 15 seconds later I showed him the pic on a shoe website. This is what he said, "Holy Sh!* you're fast at that!!!" So then I told him I should be a personal shoe shopper. Heh.

Look what I just found! (Minus the orange heel/platform.) I still love your new shoes more though!!!!

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Ooh...those are hot, too! Too bad about the orange bottom, otherwise they''d be perfect! I think I may look into a whole new spectrum of shoes after I realized how much I loved these!

I have to say that I was worried about the color of the Unlisted ones from the online picture, but I was very pleased when I got them. They are not quite as bright as they appear online and are probably as close to the color of my BM dresses as I can get.

Super big kudos to Zappos for FREE overnight shipping!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay!!!!I''m happy you found something!! (So do you think you''ll keep these or are we still searching?)

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
I don''t know...I really do love them now! I wish I could find something with a higher platform and heel that would lift me up a little bit more without looking tacky. I didn''t fall for these until I actually saw them on my foot and I''m afraid that anything bigger might just end up looking clunky, whereas these don''t to me.

I''ve still been eyeing up those Steve Madden ones you posted for me awhile back, but they have plum on them, and I just don''t think they''d go with the dress, DYKWIM?

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Freke, I made a shoe pun funny and you did not notice!!!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
When? Where? (My head has been a bit up my bum lately so I''m not really surprised...)

K&L

Shiny_Rock
These are my shoes! I just got them, and I love the ribbon on the back.

wed_shoes.jpg

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I said you would be a SHOO in for adoption with me if you cook!

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/19/2008 7:35:54 PM
Author: buttercup80
Those are gorgeous, Freke!

I got another pair (thanks to Lauren!) so now I''m a 2-shoe(well 4, really - 2 pairs) bride. . .Here they are in cornflower:

Those were my shoes too ladies. I had pink.
1.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/5/2008 8:44:46 PM
Author: diamondfan
I said you would be a SHOO in for adoption with me if you cook!
Hee hee hee!!!!
That is a fabulous pun! How did I miss that?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results