shape
carat
color
clarity

Wedding shoes!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ladies, it has come to the attention of *doodle* and myself that there is not a shoe thread over here on the BWW, even though shoes are integral to the wedding ensemble. So please feel free to post pics of your shoes here (especially if they are blue
31.gif
) if you've already bought them OR if you're already married and want to show off your shoes! Or even the shoes you wish you could have (Like me!)

And colored shoes are especially welcome since this whole thread is the result of discussion of blue wedding shoes! But pink, green, red, silver, gold, white, orange, yellow, etc-all colors are welcome!!

These are Emilio Pucci and $450. Which means I won't be able to get them.
39.gif

Pucci 450 dollar wedding shoes.jpg

luckyfish

Rough_Rock
ooo, i loooooove shoes... and i looove the funky pattern of yours! :) looking forward to the rest of the eye candy.

here''s what i wore on the big day:

1396-438082-d.jpg

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oooo those are gorgeous luckyfish!!Do you have any pics of you wearing them on the day?

luckyfish

Rough_Rock
p.s. thanks for the compliment-- glad you liked them, as i can see you have great taste in shoes!
9.gif

shigidigi

Shiny_Rock
Here are my wedding shoes- they were Enzo Angiolini from Nordstrom. And although I know it wasn''t a new concept to have them be my "something blue" I loved them anyways! Aren''t shoes awesome?? I love how they can make us feel!!
36.gif

lovinmyshoes.jpg

luckyfish

Rough_Rock
hmm, weird, i posted a link to the pictures, but the post is now gone... was it removed because i broke a rule? if so, sorry!

and sorry freke, didn''t mean to threadjack. i don''t seem to have a picture of the shoes in action that i can attach here.

shigidigi-- i love that shade of blue... such a fresh pop of color!
4.gif

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Freke!

I was going to start a thread requesting your help! I am thinking I *may* get adventurous and go for fucshia or celery green heels to go with my wedding dress. It'll be funky and fun, and heck, it'll drive my mother batty, so it could possibly be a win-win situation all around!

So, I need something that I can walk on grass in, so a wedge or wider heel would be ideal. We will also be walking to a lot of different areas to take pictures after the ceremony, so I need to be able to walk in them. I have really weak ankles, so I am not in any way opposed to a strappy shoe tha attaches to my foot...probably safer all around as I can wind up on my rear just walking barefoot!

Since we'll be on grass, I don't think satin or cloth would work very well, at least on the heel. I would like to find something for under $100 as I don't really wear colored heels in my everyday life, so this might be a one-time use only deal!

Thanks in advance for your help, hun!

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
I haven''t bought my shoes, but I''m looking for a pair of gold Manolos or Jimmy Choos.

MoonWater

Ideal_Rock
Yay! Because I need brown shoes...or red, or orange if I want to be bold.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Harriet, I assume those are for the Valentino, though they might work fine with the Chanel. Where are you wearing the red dress?

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
I love wedding shoes. More pictures please!!!

Luckyfish, those shoes you wore are beautiful...

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Freke, I knew those were Pucci before I even read the thread.

Those would look awesome with jeans and a white blouse later on!!!! Or white jeans and a black top...get the idea? (yes, I am AM an enabler. I just got these stupid cream Chanel molded rubber flip flops with a black rubber camellia on them, they were super hard to find, and I do not want to even say the price. Then I got OBSESSED with the black ones with the cream camellia so I broke my Ebay rule and found my size. I paid $500.00 for them because NO store has them anymore and may not get any more in. And I love them. The first pair, from the boutique, was not a whole lot less but still...I am seriously nuts. I know how you feel to be just sooooo into them, it is hard to resist things sometimes.

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
I don't have my wedding shoes yet (don't even have a dress), but finding wedding shoes is the thing I'm looking forward to the MOST about planning!
31.gif

ETA: luckyfish, your shoes are TDF!
30.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I agree Lucky, I think those are gorgeous!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/9/2008 12:20:37 AM
Author: Harleigh
Freke!

I was going to start a thread requesting your help! I am thinking I *may* get adventurous and go for fucshia or celery green heels to go with my wedding dress. It'll be funky and fun, and heck, it'll drive my mother batty, so it could possibly be a win-win situation all around!

So, I need something that I can walk on grass in, so a wedge or wider heel would be ideal. We will also be walking to a lot of different areas to take pictures after the ceremony, so I need to be able to walk in them. I have really weak ankles, so I am not in any way opposed to a strappy shoe tha attaches to my foot...probably safer all around as I can wind up on my rear just walking barefoot!

Since we'll be on grass, I don't think satin or cloth would work very well, at least on the heel. I would like to find something for under $100 as I don't really wear colored heels in my everyday life, so this might be a one-time use only deal!

Thanks in advance for your help, hun!
Harleigh, Moon and Harriet!! Sounds like fun! Is it ok that I start looking tomorrow or Saturday? I have a final I haven't started studying for
20.gif
(I'm so tired of studying already! See why I can't go to law school?) and its at 10am, so I should really get on that. It's Stats though, so I'm not too worried about it, because I have an A-/B+ in there already, and my mom will be thrilled with a C, so I'm really not too concerned-and the fact that it's mostly multiple choice doesn't hurt either!
But I'm thrilled to help you out! I promise the first chance I get I'll start looking!

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Hi Freke,

No rush on mine...my dress won''t be here for at least anotherr 6 weeks probably, so no worries! And honestly, the height of the shoe will really depend on how long the dress is and how much height I need. I just want to know what my options are, and I couldn''t think of anyone better than you!

I''ll look forward to seeing what you find!

Now...back to studying for you, and back to the reception STD''s for me!
14.gif
Good luck tomorrow...I know you''ll do great!

matildawong

Shiny_Rock
Oh I love all the shoes in the pictures so far. Here's mine. (It's hard to tell in this picture, but they are peep-toe.)

zzzzshoes.jpg

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Ahhh must..resist..shoes...thread! Ahh I failed, here we go. Please ignore the horrid carpet in my apartment as always. I never unwrapped them all the way when I got them, but here's a pic of my shoes:

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ack! Sarah! Where is the pic?

...must study for stats test...regardless of desire for only a C...

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay! Fab-o! How tall is the heel?

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
I think it''s like 1/2 inch, really short. FI is 5''8" and I am 5''9" so I didn''t want to be too much taller than him, hehe.

Rachie

Shiny_Rock
I LOVE
30.gif
these Jimmy Choos but I really want a colored shoe that I can wear after or even before the wedding. I love the platform and the height of the heel! I am hoping that a similar shoe comes out in color!

JimmyChooMacy1.jpg

violet02

Ideal_Rock
I, like many other women on here (or so it seems) am going the route of the Manolo Sedaraby in Silver. I already have them stashed away in my closet waiting to be worn!

manolo_sedaraby.jpg

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have the Manolo Blahnik Sedarabys also-here''s them in silver

myweddingshoes4.jpg

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
I also bought them in Red and I''m thinking of maybe wearing the silver ones during the day for the ceremony and dinner and then changing into my red shoes for the dancing!

beeredweddingshoes.jpg

violet02

Ideal_Rock
Bee - You should DEFINITELY wear BOTH! Love those red ones... gorgeous!

buttercup80

Shiny_Rock
shigidigi, I LOVE your shoes!
30.gif
I wish FI were a little teeny bit taller so Icould wear higher heels!

tenfour

Shiny_Rock
i can''t attach a pic for some reason. my shoes are bright orange with a hot pink platform. they bring me to over 6'' and are the easiest heels i have ever walked in.

Courtneylub

Brilliant_Rock
Here are mine

soshoes.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results