shape
carat
color
clarity

Wedding photos!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous wedding!! Of course I
30.gif
30.gif
Dora! And your cake looked so yummy! *Drool*

karasue91

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/27/2008 8:05:25 PM
Author: Dani
What gorgeous photos, Kara!! You and your new husband are adorable!! Congratulations!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
Thank you so much Dani!!!

karasue91

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/27/2008 8:11:13 PM
Author: fieryred33143
For starters you are beautiful!!!

And secondly, happy one year PS anniversary!!
2.gif
fieryred, thank you!!! hahaha I didn''t even notice my anniversary was today, how funny!!! the day I started planning the wedding with this site is the same day I ended my planning....but not ending my time with Pricescope of course!

i have jas12 to thank for finding pricescope, i was so in love with my dress that i was googling it to find other photos of it, and i ran across jas12''s photos. everyone here seemed so great that i just kept coming back!!

karasue91

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/27/2008 8:12:10 PM
Author: sunnygirl
Karasue - I love your photos! You two are adorable, you look amazing in your dress, and it just looks like you were both having a blast!

Congratulations!!
sunnygirl, thank you!! i absolutely loved that dress, but oddly enough i feel no anxiety about selling it either! i thought i would be attached to it after the wedding, but now i hope it can make someone else just as happy as it made me!!

swimmer

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous! Simply gorgeous!

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Wow. Those are incredible pictures. I LOVE the one of you...one of the first ones, where it looks like you''re holding your dress up while you''re getting dressed. Gorgeous.

karasue91

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/27/2008 8:30:54 PM
Author: modernsparkler
You looked so beautiful and the Dora was a perfect dress for your day! I can imagine the cookies were quite the headache but how nice to give your guests something you made! Congrats!
modernsparkler, thanks so much! it was actually awesome to hear people say the cookies were really good, it made a difference to me at least, for sure :)

karasue91

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/27/2008 8:37:23 PM
Author: claudinam
Karasue, thank you for sharing those beautiful pictures. It looks like everything turned out so perfect, I''m so happy for you!

It''s so nice to see your face (beautiful!) and your husand''s (handsome!) I LOVED the tuxes with the polka dot ties - it looked so put together, yet fun.

Congratulations!

P.S.: Did you invitations ever come out just like you wanted?
claudinam, thank you so much for the compliments :) those little details just make us so happy, hahaha

and my invitations did turn out beautifully, (eventually!), hahaha great memory!!! we went through a few more rounds of edits but I guess I forgot to post the final product.....they were basically identical to the programs in terms of design, I know you can only see half the programs in that shot but you get the idea....
9.gif

karasue91

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/27/2008 8:48:00 PM
Author: meresal
Gorgeous, Gorgeous, Gorgeous!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

FYI: HAPPY PriceScope 1-YR ANNIVERSARY!!!
hehehe thanks meresal!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

karasue91

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/27/2008 8:57:18 PM
Author: SarahLovesJS
Gorgeous wedding!! Of course I
30.gif
30.gif
Dora! And your cake looked so yummy! *Drool*
Thanks Sarah!!! The cake was very yummy, I made sure I got a piece. We had quite a bit left over because the kitchen put it out later than we had planned, but DH''s family had a brunch the next day and a neighbor made it into a trifle that was TDF!!! She basically just took the cake and cut it into small pieces and layered it with whipped cream and sliced strawberries.....genius!!!

karasue91

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/27/2008 9:05:10 PM
Author: swimmer
Gorgeous! Simply gorgeous!
9.gif
36.gif
9.gif
36.gif
thanks swimmer!!

karasue91

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/27/2008 9:08:14 PM
Author: princesss
Wow. Those are incredible pictures. I LOVE the one of you...one of the first ones, where it looks like you''re holding your dress up while you''re getting dressed. Gorgeous.
thanks princesss!!! i love that one too, mostly because i remember how i was feeling. it was a stressful morning, SIL and MIL were about an hour late, and i had been crying earlier because of an incident with SIL and MIL the night before. at this point, i was so happy to be getting into my dress because it meant the show was getting on the road and i would get to see DH soon!!!

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!!! Seriously, everything about your wedding was beautiful!

WishfulThinking

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations, Kara! Everything looks beautiful, and your photos came out just perfect. You and your new husband look incredibly cute together, and so happy!
30.gif

vita*dolce

Brilliant_Rock
wow!! your wedding photos are amazing! everything looks perfect and you made such a beautiful bride!!

1237380ar500lxyn4.gif
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
1237380ar500lxyn4.gif

PearlDahhhling

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on both your PS anniversary and of course, your new marriage!!! I am absolutely in awe of your photos. Everything looks absolutely perfect! All of you photos look like they belong in a wedding magazine or something! Absolutely beautiful! And you and your DH look so incredibly happy! And I can''t say enough about how gorgeous you look in your gorgeous Dora!!! (I''m in love with that gown!!!) And the polka dots ties!!! So cute!!!

dutchflowers

Rough_Rock
Beautiful photos! Your hard work made your wedding (and photos) looks so effortless and beautiful. Love, love, love the polka dot ties!

Your photo of you taking the group photo is super funny! That will be a great one for the album!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a gorgeous couple!!! Your wedding day looks so joyful; many congrats
36.gif
36.gif

Butterfly123

Shiny_Rock
one word. lovely. congratulations. you had a dream wedding!

jewelerman

Ideal_Rock
You make a beaufiful couple and the pictures are really enjoyable to look at.

hthip

Rough_Rock
Congratulations!!! You look STUNNING in the Dora. Your photos are just lovely.

I really love polka dot ties as well.

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
It was obviously a beautiful wedding! And such a gorgeous day, too!

You looked so lovely; and you two make such a cute couple.

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
Yayayay karasue!! You looked magnificent!! I
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
the polkadot ties!
36.gif

I am so glad everything turned out well and the pictures are beautiful.

pocahontas

Brilliant_Rock
Yah Karasue
36.gif
Congratulations on your marriage! You and your DH looked great and like you were really enjoying yourselves! I love your wedding shots and your Dora is so pretty - you looked beautiful
9.gif

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
karasue, your wedding was gorgeous! You and your husband look so happy, and I absolutely ADORE your Dora dress and the polka dot ties! Congratulations!

msb700

Brilliant_Rock
seriously seriously beautiful!!! amazing shots and u look absolutely radiant and happy!

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
WOW you both look amazing and the venue is TDF.

Congrats :D

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Your wedding looks perfect! Congratulations!! I adore your Dora.

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
Yay, your photos are soooo beautiful! Congratulations!!!

Courtneylub

Brilliant_Rock
So beautiful!!! I love the polka dot ties that match the dress and on the favors!

More pics!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results