shape
carat
color
clarity

Wedding Photo Album DIY

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I made a thread in BWW about shutterfly and photobooks, thought I''d share it here too (which is probably what I should have done in the first place, haha).

Anyways, I think it''s a great project, the interfaces are wonder and user friendly, and they make the templates for you so it makes it pretty easy. Just wanted to share mine since I do think albums make a huge different over just viewing a stack of 4x6 photos, and I think they make for awesome keepsakes and presents for the parents!

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/pro-pics-in-album-layout.124156/

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
I am currently working on my wedding photo album. I''ve been using www.blurb.com, and I think it''s a decent alternative to Snapfish or Shutterfly. While they have a bunch of standard template layouts, you can edit the layouts as you like, giving you more creative control. I haven''t completed a book yet, so the jury''s still out on the quality of the album, but the site was recommended to me by people who seemed pleased with their completed books. I''ll be keeping my fingers crossed!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Neat! Let us know how it turns out!

While at times I was annoyed at the limited templates, it helped me focus a bit more. I''m one of those people if you let me do anything and everything, it''ll take me forever, heh. And I''d be tempted to put in every photo.

cammy85

Shiny_Rock
I''m actually using blurb too, and so far am really happy with the customizable templates. I started my book before they offered that, and once they offered the update to customize your layout, I was all over it. The book has a lot of pictures in it, and am really enjoying nitpicking the layouts and making it perfect. I started on it about 3 months ago, and hope to have the book printed by January. Talk about taking forever...

DMBFiredancer

Brilliant_Rock
Since I had all of my pro pics and pictures that friends/family took on one kodak site, I used them for the photobook and it came out great! Just ordered another for my parents.

DMBFiredancer

Brilliant_Rock
i also just made one at artscow.com because i had a coupon from slickdeals.net - i''ll let you know how it looks when i get it, but it was VERY easy to make - easier than kodak even

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results