shape
carat
color
clarity

Pro Pics in album layout

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I made my first photobook online at shutterfly, had a great time and just wanted to share the results! I think editing photos into a book where you can group them together tells a story much better than seeing photos one at a time. Sorry the pics are so small! We aren't allowed to link to external photo sites, so I just had to take screen shots.

I do think it's worth all the effort to get an album made though, online or otherwise. It really is such a world of difference compared to viewing the photos one by one.

Let me know what you think! I'm debating making another book for the honeymoon photos since this was so much fun!

To start, the cover of the book:

shcover.jpg

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Back Cover: The End!

sfbackcover.jpg

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really liked the back cover, photo, it''s actually a much bigger photo, but I couldn''t fit it all in.

shoesawayfull.JPG

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Everything looks awesome!!!!! Congrats again!!! What a beautiful album!!!

mayachel

Brilliant_Rock
You make it look so easy to put it all together. It flows well, and you of course look stunning throughout. It makes me smile to see you included your "blooper" pics
3.gif
Artistically, I love your choice for the back cover. Those shoes are rockin.

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
MTG, that is an awesome album!!! It looks like the professional one I''ve seen the photographers I''ve been interviewing have been bringing me as their sample! So you did all of that by yourself? Did you make a few albums to give to each set of parents? Are you going to have one album professionally done by your photog in a leather album or this is it? I had my heart set on a leather album since that''s what we always have in our family. I was only going to do snapfish/shutterfly for the parents and the grandparents, but wow!!! Yours looks soo good that I think I may just go the snapfish/shutterfly route all the way!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks guys! It was actually prettyt easy since shutterfly makes everyhyging very smooth and intuitive! They have premade page templates you can pick to fit the number of photos you want to put on a page. And the storybook function let''s you group photos together very easily to get a flow.

You can also just copy somebody elses album template if you see a layout you really like in the gallery, or even just use it as a start point.

Anyways, I would definitely try it if you are at all interested! My 8x11 hardcover book with 45 pages was only 50$, and I fit in 155 pics comfortably. So it seems like a reasonable gift idea for family.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results