shape
carat
color
clarity

Pro Pics in album layout

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Rock_of_Love

Brilliant_Rock
That is so adorable! I love it!!!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
In hindsight, I should have been more thorough in uploading pics to use. I had some nice photos of the favors and other various things that I forgot to upload, that would have been nice in the album. Whoops! That''s ok though, I plan on keeping extra favors on hand to show people if they are interested.

I''m thinking of DIYing a back or front folder in the album to put a copy of our invitations in.

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/31/2009 10:57:51 AM
Author: Luckyeshe
So you did all of that by yourself? Did you make a few albums to give to each set of parents? Are you going to have one album professionally done by your photog in a leather album or this is it? I had my heart set on a leather album since that''s what we always have in our family. I was only going to do snapfish/shutterfly for the parents and the grandparents, but wow!!! Yours looks soo good that I think I may just go the snapfish/shutterfly route all the way!

Yes, I did by myself, just uploaded the photogs photos. I ordered 4, one to keep, 2 for parents, and one extra just in case. I don''t really like leather albums as I find them too heavy, and I like the idea of just having this as a coffee book table that guests can casually peruse. And if they spill coffee on it, I can replace it pretty cheaply, hehe, but it still looks professional I think.

Lilac

Brilliant_Rock
Looks great! I''m actually thinking of making a photo book with my wedding pictures similar to this one!

stephbolt

Brilliant_Rock
Wow
30.gif
you did a wonderful job laying everything out. I love seeing all the details of your wedding together!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/31/2009 3:02:44 PM
Author: stephbolt
Wow
30.gif
you did a wonderful job laying everything out. I love seeing all the details of your wedding together!

Thanks! I think the detail picks really add to each other when you get to see them laid out on one page :)
Hehe..the site is addictive, I''m already toying with ideas for calendars and mugs and what not..

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
MTG - Your album turned out just gorgeous! I really love the like-pictures grouped together, it really makes your wedding feel cohesive! Thanks for sharing as always!

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
You guys looked so happy!!! And your so cute together! Congrats!!!!!

charbie

Ideal_Rock
how NICE! i''m not having a pro do my pics, so i think this will be PERFECT! one of my photogs is just starting out, so maybe as a "thank you" i could get her one to start her collection for demos.

you are just too cute. those pictures are perfect. and the pictures of the shoe is something i am stealing from you. LOVE IT- you''re creative!

cleokizzy

Brilliant_Rock
i would never have thought you could do that kind of layout/album online! that''s a nice album you''ve got!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/1/2009 10:53:36 AM
Author: cleokizzy
i would never have thought you could do that kind of layout/album online! that''s a nice album you''ve got!

Thanks Cleokizzy! I would definitely encourage people to try it, it''s a lot of fun (slightly addictive actually)!

panda08

Brilliant_Rock
MTG, this looks great! I''m looking to do something similar. Have you received your albums yet? I''d love to hear what you thought about the quality.

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yay! They came!

They look lovely :) Some of the photos are a little grainy because of resizing, but I''m overall very pleased with the quality! Can''t wait to give them to the folks.

charbie

Ideal_Rock
holy moly that was FAST!! i''m so excited to make one after the wedding! woooo-hooo! thanks for sharing it!

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
I love your album, MTG!! Your wedding looks just beautiful. My best wishes to both of you
1.gif

tlh

Ideal_Rock
LOOOOVE IT! What a handsome couple you two make! And those shoes!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results