shape
carat
color
clarity

Wedding pendant/necklace

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

NYCsparkle

Brilliant_Rock
what is the neckline of your dress?

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don''t know yet. Please just help me find something that will match the earrings (disregarding the dress). Thanks!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I assume, by yr asking this Q, that you do not want the same exact matching necklace at HW?

What are yr criteria? What effect are you trying to get? Something delicate in design, but still substantial to be plenty blingy - if that makes sense- like the HW earrings (which I LOOVEEE btw) or something a bit more "showy"?

It does depend on the style of dress you''re wearing or at least are tending towards? Can you give us a bit more infor?

I love spending yr money btw, he he.
26.gif

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Between the earrings and my e-ring, I'd like something simple and elegant (read: not too expensive). My neckline will probably be fairly low.
2.gif

Btw, I'm going to spend your money in August.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good for ya! I love low necklines!
2.gif
((being a shy introverted person, not, myself
3.gif
!).

You'd be welcome to! Look forward to it and to meeting you finally!
1.gif

Lemme have a lookie around....

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Would the earrings and the e-ring suffice? There''s always my good old pearl necklace...

Apocalypse

Rough_Rock
Puuurty earrings! If I were you I''d let my clavicle speak for itself and go sans necklace, opt for a gorgeous bracelet instead :)

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
That's a thought!

Btw, is it just me or does the matching pendant look like a noose?

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
It is nice, but doubt it is in the "less expensive 4 figures" category! I would try it on. I love the hoops though! They are fun!

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
I'm confused. I thought you had decided against the HW earrings...has that changed?

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
DF,
The pendant costs $4100.

Risingsun,
I''ve been lucky. My parents are giving me studs and my other half the HW drops.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
What are the quality on the stones? It is fine looking, but would you tire of it? I think the camelia is pretty and pretty much identified with Chanel.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m not sure about the quality. Anyone? I doubt I''ll tire of it though. Would it match the earrings?

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/23/2007 11:44:03 PM
Author: Harriet
DF,
The pendant costs $4100.

Risingsun,
I''ve been lucky. My parents are giving me studs and my other half the HW drops.
That is a very nice outcome...enjoy
2.gif

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
I will, thank you.
1.gif

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Since I can easily spend your money, how about a pear-shaped pendant. I think it is a classic look, would look good with the HW and is less "fussy" than the Chanel.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don''t care for the pear-cut, but I do agree the Camellia might be a bit too fussy together with the drops.

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
The HW earrings are pear shaped...no? HW has a matching necklace that's beautiful
30.gif

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
They are, but I just don''t like pear-shaped diamonds. I haven''t asked, but I''m sure the necklace is out of my budget.

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
I have seen some pear shape pendants, similar to HW--without the pricetag...is that what you are wanting? Or maybe a RB pendant, which would go with anything? Give us a hint, woman
3.gif

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Maybe the latter.

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve never seen those HW earring in person so I don''t know how big or blingy they are. I''m thinking that you should leave your neck bare because you don''t want too much jewelry. With those, your large diamond, wband will be enough. If you want a little more bling, I''d go for a classic tennis bracelet if you don''t have one, and it''s something that will always be in style. Or, if you are going to have a simple dress, get a wide diamond cuff...that would be fun and add a bit of pizzaz! You don''t want your diamonds to take center stage on your wedding day! At least IMO.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
And I''d save money too!

dtnyc

Brilliant_Rock
My parents bought me a lovely pendant that was a combo b-day and wedding gift to wear on my wedding day. It's similar to a Vera Wang design - and is along the same lines as the camelia pendant. They bought it from a trusted independent B&M store in their area (not in NYC)

I couldn't justify paying for the designer's mark-up for something that I couldn't wear constantly- also I don't consider this to be a knock-off, and I like that it's slightly more unique than the designer stuff... I know that there are tons of diamond floral pendants out there- I suggest looking and trying on (possibly w/ the earrings) until you find something that speaks to you.

RosePave1.jpg

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh, the Camellia speaks to me.
1.gif
It's an open question as to whether it'll be too busy together with the drops.

ETA: How lovely! Do you know of any online vendors with a simiar one?

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
You could reset your Lucida as a pendant...just another thought
2.gif

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Great thought! The Lucida has sentimental value. Hlep me design a pendant?
1.gif

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
I''m an idea person, not a design person
3.gif
Let''s start looking at some designs. What does Tiff''s have to offer? They could do they reset.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results