shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Wedding Jewels (at last!)

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, Rosetta, for sharing all your beauties. You have a very special collection. I think my favorites are your ering and the first amethyst necklace. Wonderful.

centralsquare

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful - how lucky you are to get such blingy gifts!!!

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! :love: :love: :love:

Your three stone is amazing. It is all so beautiful!

Lottie

Brilliant_Rock
What a beautiful collection. Many congratulations on your wedding.

slg47

Ideal_Rock
wow :love: :love: thanks for sharing with us rosetta! and congratulations on the wedding :)

luckky

Shiny_Rock
Oh...couldn't agreed with everyone more how beautiful set for your wedding! Especially your 3 stones ring are TDF!!! :love: I love it!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow - what a collection! Love all of your rings and the gifts - my oh my!! Your parents and inlaws are very generous indeed!

Enjoy it all - must be hard to decide on a day to day basis which pretties to wear!

susimoo

Brilliant_Rock
*****************************************************THUD************************************************************************************

I NEED a doctor after that display!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love:

Just as well you are there to attend to me and my every whim, like "pass the 3 stone sweetie." "hhhhm oh, and the bangles." "Yes, the diamond ones!!!" :lol:

They are all absolutely gorgeous. I wish you great health and happiness to wear them!! :wavey:

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
Ooooh my, WOW!! What a collection, please do not stop posing pics!! You really got the best of about three world there - elegant, classy pieces; blingy wow pieces; and gorgeous, intricate pieces. I love them all!!

Excuse my ignorance, if you mentioned before I missed it, but you describe some of the gold pieces as being very traditional. Traditional to what culture do you mind me asking? Because, um...I want in please :naughty:

SB621

Ideal_Rock
More More More.....Gorgeous collection Rosetta...Can I come play in your bank fault? Those earrings and diamond necklace are to die for. Plus the collar necklaces...gorgeous- I would be that person to wear them wherever just because they are that amazing!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely collection! :love: :love:

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely stunning collection!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think I would like to marry into your husband's family (or at least adopt your cultural practices)! :o Wow, those are exquisite pieces, all of them!!! :love: :appl:

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow Wow Wow, that is an amazing collection Rosetta! Stunning, and gorgeous doesn't even come close! Amazing. Such a shame that
they have to sit in a bank vault, but I can understand. The gold and gem collars look like they belong in a museum they are so lovely.
Congratulations, and thank you for sharing them with us!

Trekkie

Brilliant_Rock
You have a beautiful collection, Rosetta!

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
thank you everyone!

this is the final installment

here are the diamond necklace and earrrings again, for the last time...

dnecklace.jpg

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
i saved the best for last (well they are one of my favourite sets anyway....)

wedding present from my parents.

diamonds and rubies in yellow gold, the photos don't do them justice. they are really gorgeous on.

the necklace and earrings are too much to wear together, so i tend to wear them separately

rubies.jpg

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
another....

rubies1.jpg

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
last one

rubies3.jpg

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
vintage diamond and platinum watch (i still ran late on the day though, ooops :cheeky: )

watch.jpg

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
there are a few more pics on my phone of wedding presents from my husband (two gold and rose cut diamond bangles and some earrings) and some more diamond earrings from my aunts, but i can't find the cable that connects the phone to the computer, so please accept my apologies.

Thank you all for your lovely comments, and such warm wishes. It has been a real pleasure and joy to share this all with you.

Susimoo, consider yourself resuscitated :sun:

I expect i will receive more jewellery from my numerous relatives twhen the final wedding shin dig is completed, but I don't expect any more significant pieces as the price of gold is very high. If there is something worth showing, then I will of course come back to update this thread! My husband will most definitely NOT be buying any jewellery any time soon in this climate, anniversary or otherwise.

I hope you enjoyed the pics, and that you will forgive me for being on PS for all this time, but never posting any pics.

I hope I've made up for it now :))

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't think I've ever seen your solitaire before - two gorgeous rings! And ALL THAT GOLD :love: :love: :love: :love: and those diamond *bracelets* and the necklace and those earrings and...

You must have been a dazzling bride - figuratively and literally :sun:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Am I (only) the second person who needs oxygen??? HOW DID I miss this thread????

Fantastic pieces--wear them in health! OH MY, thanks SO much for sharing! :appl:

cheers--Sharon

luckky

Shiny_Rock
rosetta|1314048507|2996844 said:

diamonds and rubies in yellow gold, the photos don't do them justice. they are really gorgeous on.

the necklace and earrings are too much to wear together, so i tend to wear them separately

OMG!!! :love: :love: This set is speechless soooooooo beautiful sweet, feminine look, elegant like a royal jewelry!! may we get more close up look and more details pleassssssss. Where is come from or custom made? SO...STUNNING!! Thank you for sharing

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
rosetta|1314048507|2996844 said:

:love:

Are you royalty??

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
Lucky, I'm sorry there are no more photos. The rubies are around 2 carats each, heated, native cut. Great colour. They were made by a jeweller in Abu Dhabi but is not a custom piece.

Porridge, not royalty just lucky! Lots of ladies from the Indian subcontinent have tonnes of jewellery, much more than me. Heck, my own mothers collection is at least ten times bigger (will be my heirlooms one day, but given the choice I'd rather keep my mother!)

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
rosetta|1314121370|2997513 said:
Lucky, I'm sorry there are no more photos. The rubies are around 2 carats each, heated, native cut. Great colour. They were made by a jeweller in Abu Dhabi but is not a custom piece.

Porridge, not royalty just lucky! Lots of ladies from the Indian subcontinent have tonnes of jewellery, much more than me. Heck, my own mothers collection is at least ten times bigger (will be my heirlooms one day, but given the choice I'd rather keep my mother!)
Wowzers! I was born into the wrong culture, I'm sure of it. If I didn't have skin the colour of gone-off milk I would be trying to sneakily sidle into your culture :cheeky:

Well, keep on sharing the luck by posting more pics of the gorgeous bling please! Congratulations on your wedding :appl:

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
Rosetta, your collection is just BEAUTIFUL. Every single piece is so unique and different from the next. None of them were even remotely "similar" to me and that is what I love most about your collection. Your parents and in laws have fantastic taste. Seeing the collection makes me wish so badly that we could see pics from the wedding! Enjoy all your beautiful jewelry and wear it in health and with lots of happiness!!!

Kalrik

Shiny_Rock
Your jewelry is so gorgeous. The rich yellow traditional jewelry is amazing. May I ask where you got your engagement ring setting made? (the solitaire cushion). It's amazing. You should post more hand shots of that one:)

joflier

Ideal_Rock
Every single piece is just beautiful!! Congratulations! :)) I especially love your 3 stone engagement ring and the diamond earrings from your in laws.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results